Found Deceased MT - Mike Plain Bull, 22, Pryor, 12 Dec 2013

I just want to say thank you to Jacie Estes and OkieGranny for keeping up with this thread. I clicked on it initially just because Mike Plain Bull's post was first on the thread. I do that often.

But, I really feel for this young man. He has 3 children (I think?) at such a young age, had just bought a house, has a job which is not only physically demanding, but appears to demand good character as well. He has made a life for himself and his children, works a great job, is a dedicated father to drive to Billings to get diapers for a child that is not even living with him...

I am old enough to be his mother, am of an entirely different cultural background, but I see a young man we should all be proud of and this case has hit me hard.

Bumping for Mike! Where are you? Too many young men go missing :(.

More detailed description of body found by Phillips66:

The man was either white or Native American and in his mid-twenties to late forties. He was about five-foot-nine and 165 pounds. The man was dressed in dark clothing, with a black leather belt, and black work boots. He also had a Timex watch with a broken metal band. He had all his teeth, but did have some dental work. He also had all five toes on his right foot and the big toe on his left foot surgically removed.

http://www.kulr8.com/story/24465099...d-body?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook

There can't have been too many people walking around with missing foot digits. I guess he would have walked with a limp due to the fact of all digits missing on one foot. My first thought of them stating his hands were removed was.. just take the finger prints but I guess they are not credited to undertake such a delicate operation where he was found. So rather than transport the whole body that just took of the hands. IMO I think the whole body should have gone to be examined as there could be a possibility of a homicide and they don't seem to have the know how where he is. JMMO

Just a thought. Were the diapers still in the car when it was found?

I just want to say thank you to Jacie Estes and OkieGranny for keeping up with this thread. I clicked on it initially just because Mike Plain Bull's post was first on the thread. I do that often.

But, I really feel for this young man. He has 3 children (I think?) at such a young age, had just bought a house, has a job which is not only physically demanding, but appears to demand good character as well. He has made a life for himself and his children, works a great job, is a dedicated father to drive to Billings to get diapers for a child that is not even living with him...

I am old enough to be his mother, am of an entirely different cultural background, but I see a young man we should all be proud of and this case has hit me hard.

You have beautifully expressed how I feel as well.

I have a 20 year old son who is a very responsible,dependable and hard working college student. I just cannot imagine how I would feel if he suddenly went missing. Maybe that's why I find this case so compelling, and so sad.

Mike was still very young, but he was showing such great potential. It's heartbreaking to see that taken away from him, from his children, and from all of us.

I keep checking for updates and there's just nothing. Where are you, Mike?

This case cannot fade away....praying for a break soon!!!!:banghead:

This young man did not just vanish into thin air.....

Are there even any searches planned? It seems as though nothing is being done to find him.

Bumping this thread again for Mike. Where are you? :(

Bumping for Mike. I was saddened to see his thread buried way back in the forum. I wish there was more interest in his situation.

Where are you Mike?

Ella, while I totally see where you're coming from, I don't think that there is a lack of interest. I think that there is just a lack of information, and likely a lack of resources in Montana (regardless of who you are). At least that's what I hope, just as I hope that LE will discover more about what happened to this young father.

good points, montjoy. I saw this bumped and g ot hopeful... always hoping for mike plain bull!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Oh still no news? I saw it bumped and hoped, too.

Still thinking of Mike.

Ella, while I totally see where you're coming from, I don't think that there is a lack of interest. I think that there is just a lack of information, and likely a lack of resources in Montana (regardless of who you are). At least that's what I hope, just as I hope that LE will discover more about what happened to this young father.

I think we are sort of talking about the same thing....information DRIVES interest. People are not following this case because the media hasn't been all over the story on a national basis. Public interest can invigorate an investigation. This one is at a standstill. I'm sure the bitterly cold weather is not helping, either.

I hope that warmer weather will bring more searches. His family deserves answers, and Mike deserves to be found.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
undefined.value
Back