Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
cooperlongsleeves.jpg

I don't find it odd he had that many sites. He probably was given many of the addresses by buddies who shared his interest in cycling, hiking, running, etc. when he was going across the country doing his sport. Plus...since he was from outside the country, he may want to allow his friends and family keep up with his MANY accomplishments. If you hadn't noticed...he liked to brag about everything except his wife and daughters!

I guess I missed some sites... ? I thought there were only two - Classmates and the fitness blog thingy.... were there others?

Certainly not the way I want my beloved alma mater thought of....

Being that Cooper only got an MBA here, I won't claim him though....:)

Wake County NC now has 2, 34 year old NC State grads that murdered their beautiful wives.

Most murder victims do usually know their killer, don't they? LE already suspected that Brad had done this because of that statement.

I am thinking that Nancy may have been strangled or suffocated, and no signs of rape or sexual abuse. IMO, that would point toward the husband.

My sympathy to the family and children of Nancy. :rose:

From the last stats I read and from watching Nancy Grace's show it seems out of all female homicides each year about 30% of them are done by someone close to them, such as spouse/lover or ex-spouse.

But I am afraid this time it is one of those cases, unfortunately.

I would think strangulation too but that doesn't ring true with needing bleach, so maybe bludgeoning of some sort.

imoo

From the last stats I read and from watching Nancy Grace's show it seems out of all female homicides each year about 30% of them are done by someone close to them, such as spouse/lover or ex-spouse.

But I am afraid this time it is one of those cases, unfortunately.

I would think strangulation too but that doesn't ring true with needing bleach, so maybe bludgeoning of some sort.

imoo

Im sure he didnt get all of it cleaned up. Im wondering what they found in that house. Like bobby cutts and his bleach! I guess we might find out soon. jmo

Search warrants served for the house, cars and Brad.

No POI, no arrest.

Cheif of police: 2:00 am they got search warrents for the home, both cars and Brad himself. Brad is staying with friends and taking care of children. They will process everything today. Cannot comment on specifeics.

Let me add one thing before I stop posting for the night:

If he did it, I would expect the motive to be based on money. I would not expect that he was afraid of losing his wife to another man as much as he would not want to face the economic consequences.

Calgary- welcome to WS, albeit under less than lovely circumstances. I wanted to say I was gripped by your fair, respectful and articulate posts regarding Brad Cooper and your experience with him, as well as that of mutual friends and I lok forward to hearing your thoughts as this case progresses.

I feel like I know this guy, Hell I know a few of these Brad's, sadly.
What I would like to ask you if possible, when you do speak to his former girlfriends, if they are able to give you any "signs" if they were asked what to notice as a woman in a relationship with such a person that someone could look out for. I may be an idealist, but I sure hope that what is gleaned from this tragedy is that some woman somewhere reading this does not end up like Nancy, God Bless her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NinaVonD