Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then information that someone claims they know about the cause of death could not possibly be true. Would her family know? Would they have seen her?

Then information that someone claims they know about the cause of death could not possibly be true. Would her family know? Would they have seen her?

Well I am not sure, the family probably would be allowed to see the body after the autopsy was done and all of the forensics had been taken.

Wherego...thank you for reposting raeann. As the threads have gotten very active...and long...it's not easy playing 'catch up" especially if you're actively involved in more than one thread on WS. We eventually get around discussing EVERYTHING..but I'm glad you did take the time to address Raeann. They are very valid points. I'm coming on now after trying to make it through the threads that began a few days ago here. I've almost about given up! One thing, though, that I haven't noticed is any mention of another woman being involved here with her disappearance. The man leaves his children asleep alone in the house to go to the store...the man goes out and dumps the body, again leaving the kids alone in the house? Just thinking maybe he had a helper there. A woman could be behind the outfitting of poor Nancy. Now, if all this HAS been discussed...please forgive me for bringing it up again.

And a HUGE welcome to one and all newcomers!!!

here ya go:)
(regarding the "multiple affairs"...i think that's how it was worded....)

http://www.bluelineradio.com/news714.html

we don't know for sure if he actually left the children at home while out disposing of Nancy's body, but it's sure a possibility, imo....

I saw this on 20/20 I believe! I think it happend in texas, Houston maybe. Her name was Melissa. I had alot of questions about hubbies involvement when I was watching it.

Yes, cali, I think you are right about Houston. There was lots of discussion on WS here about this and lots of evidence and "rumors"tc. pointing to husband. I must admit, I was one of them. Suicide was not even brought up as a possibility.

I am almost afraid to try to go back and find the thread since I will fall so far behind here and I have just caught up!:crazy:

It is possible a family member other than Brad viewed the body at the morgue. I do not know if her family went there or not. I wouldn't rule out that the cause of death would be impossible to know - many people - lab workers, clerks at Chapel Hill, EMT's, persons transporting the body - it could have been told to someone easily enough but I would doubt the family has said anything if they know.

Yes, cali, I think you are right about Houston. There was lots of discussion on WS here about this and lots of evidence and "rumors"tc. pointing to husband. I must admit, I was one of them. Suicide was not even brought up as a possibility.

I am almost afraid to try to go back and find the thread since I will fall so far behind here and I have just caught up!:crazy:

LOl stay focused here petra, I went to cook my kids dinner and I had pages and pages to catch up on lol.

I agree. A warm welcome to all new members.
My first post on this case, and I am just jumping in although I have been reading and reading to catch up.

I looked at Mr Cooper's blog....previously linked by some kind posters.

It sounds like he really touted the ironman competitions.
Sounds like a busy man--father of two todlers, full time job, MBA part time graduating Dec '07..and began training again to compete by biking 5-6 hrs a day, swimming,etc. ( and alleged extra marital affairs)
I am exhausted just thinking about it!

Does anyone know if he was planning to compete at the Lake Placid (IIRC) ironman contest this 20 July.? Sounds like from his blog that he missed the 2007 event.

Thanks.

hi Petra!....i have no idea, & i also don't remember the case you're talking about with the two chiropractors...

LOl stay focused here petra, I went to cook my kids dinner and I had pages and pages to catch up on lol.

LOL, Hubby went to Jewell for already fried chicken for supper. Now you know I am really adicted to this thread today.

Hello All- Another Newbie here. The picture of Brad coming out of the house carrying the carseats (posted by TaxiMom) seems extremely odd to me. The temperature down here is in the high 80's and its very humid too. The long sleeve shirt and even the jeans seem out of place to me. He is hiding something on his body. If their neighborhood is like my neighborhood (also in NC)- we know all of our neighbors and we frequently get together at each others houses, as couples and with our families for dinner and drinks. The kids all play together and we are like each others family- especially for those of us who do not have family in the area. So I am betting that their neighbors know a lot about Brad and their relationship. As for the purse in the car, it is very common. Especially if the car is in your garage. We lock our cars, but I often leave my purse in the car- and Nancy may have too, as she would be needing her hands free to get the girls in their carseats. Brad seems very narcassistic to me and the public web pages remind me of someone- well, my teenagers age or maturity. Not that of a 34 year old married father of 2. He is too into himself.
Hi friend & neighbor!! :seeya: I completely agree about the long sleeved shirt!! Either he's the most cold-blooded (literally) person in the world or he's got something to hide. I too am one of those who leaves my purse in the car, because we have an electronic door with a lock feature and it's too much to remember to take it inside at night along with my other bag I take to work, coffee mug & so forth. I can totally relate to Nancy doing the same especially with the two small children. I've thought from the beginning that Nancy's friends know a lot about what went on with her & Brad, and that's why they were so worried about her not showing up Saturday and called LE. Bless them for being such good friends!

hi Carrington :Banane19:

yes, it's one of the first things i heard about this case...it was said on one of the news stations that she was a "Canadian citizen"....course the media never elaborated on it....that message board is interesting...did you read where some jerk posted it made him/her sick to be reading there??:confused:
(i just found that really stupid, but laughed, lol)

I have a friend who is a canadian citizen and she works in nc. for the us govt ! she wants to change her citizenship though! JMO

I agree. A warm welcome to all new members.
My first post on this case, and I am just jumping in although I have been reading and reading to catch up.

I looked at Mr Cooper's blog....previously linked by some kind posters.

It sounds like he really touted the ironman competitions.
Sounds like a busy man--father of two todlers, full time job, MBA part time graduating Dec '07..and began training again to compete by biking 5-6 hrs a day, swimming,etc. ( and alleged extra marital affairs)
I am exhausted just thinking about it!

Does anyone know if he was planning to compete at the Lake Placid (IIRC) ironman contest this 20 July.? Sounds like from his blog that he missed the 2007 event.

Thanks.

From this blog entry - it appears he was planning on making the Lake Placid event:

http://adventuresofbrad.com/joomla/index.php?option=com_content&task=blogcategory&id=32&Itemid=53

hi Petra!....i have no idea, & i also don't remember the case you're talking about with the two chiropractors...

Hi close....I think our minds got so fried after that Mary Winkler verdict...I can tell you every bit of info about that travesty....
But too many horrific stories and incidents to keep tract of...:furious:

Who's Brad Reynolds?

BTW, Brad is this you? :eek:

Sorry, I meant Brad Cooper. A huge mistake on my part, my apologies.
I edited it on my original post.

No I am not Brad, nor any member of his family, or any woman he is having an affair with. Have never met the Cooper's before.

Well I am not sure, the family probably would be allowed to see the body after the autopsy was done and all of the forensics had been taken.

I had to identify my brother inlaw after his death. Im sure someone went from the family and not just brad! JMO oh and i had to identify him by tatoos! It is a sad situation! jmo

if he killed her and wanted to make it look like an attack while she was running, a sexual assault/rape, then I guess it makes sense that he would have left her naked. Guess he skipped over the part that LE would find out she wasn't sexually assaulted, and thus makes him look like even more guilty.

this guy didn't think this thru...that's why I think it was a spontaneous act. And he had to get rid of her body quickly, hence the pond, as opposed to driving around looking for a place to bury her or leave her somewhere more remote...

By the way, Cary was just named the 16th best place to live in the country in the new 2008 Money Magazine Best Places to Live issue.

I agree. I don't think he thought it through.
I may be wrong , but the look on his face is as though he is in shock with what he was capable of doing.

LOL, Hubby went to Jewell for already fried chicken for supper. Now you know I am really adicted to this thread today.

Me too Rose Red. You were smarter then I am, I should have ordered out too lol.

Dinner was over hours ago here...it is after 3 am here...everyone is tucked in bed and here I am on WS.
Wish we had stores open 24 hours....I would be going for a treat though, not bleach!:rolleyes:

Good question...I have to think really hard about this.

I remember a case, I believe in December '06 in the NW USA, husband and wife chiropractors with a small toddler. Wife disappered from office, yogurt from lunch left out, keys in office door,etc discovered by husband who was out buying a christmas tree.

Search went on for several days, perhaps a week , and she was found in an abandoned house with pills and gun. Ruled suicide.
So much evidence, questions early on about hubby's involvement.
I believe her name was Melissa, but cannnot remember her last name.
So sad....

Does anyone remember this?
Hi petra! :) Her name was Dr. Melinda Superville. She went missing in Dec. 2005. They were in Houston TX. BTW, the husband's brother is a judge. I still think there's something not right with that suicide ruling, but just my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WiseThread07