Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, what I am going to like is seeing what option Brad chooses. If he chooses to fight for custody, I hope to heck that this turns into a full-blown trial which reveals lots of information that can and will be used during his criminal trial. If he chooses not to fight, I can't wait to see how much child support he will have to pay to her family to care for the girls. Aaahhh...the irony of it all...

I have a strong suspicion, by the time the court date comes around, ole Brad is going to be indisposed.:behindbar

JMHO
fran ...;)

Brad said that he saw her before she went running. So, he would be a total idiot to dump her in pj's or her evening attire. She may have been naked, but I don't think so. I bet that he cleaned her up and dressed her to stage the scene of "gone running." Why else would he say that he saw her? He could have said that, when he awoke, she wasn't there. They were in the midst of a divorce. So, he figured that she was off with her friends.

You may be right, its just not that easy to undress and redress a deceased person that may be bloody or bleeding or other (intentionally not wanting to be graphic). Dumping her naked is explainable to an unknown possible sex assault, which is what I think he was hoping for.
I dont see them not releasing her in jogging attire unless I am missing something.

That's the silly part isn't it ? Why schedule one unless the situation is so fluid that anything can happen. The information about the custody of the children definitely came up quick, filed last night just before 5 pm. In that respect I understand it but the scheduling part seems to indicate there is a definite direction and a definite anticipation that answers will be forth coming through the day. I suspect even though they say no POI - there definitiely is one.

yes, i agree with you & Nan.....why keep "scheduling" press conferences??...there will be an arrest soon, i reckon....

Could that be why the parents, in their petition, said they believe she did NOT go running? She has on the clothes from the night before?

Oh, heck, I dunno!:waitasec:

Guess we'll have to wait until or IF they release the information..

fran
It could, absolutely, doubtful that the judge would ask about it in this preceding. Dead is Dead and this is family court.

Wow, I finally caught up! An affair, a transfer of custody because they feel that Brad is a danger......things are not looking good for our friend Brad at ALL, now is it?

I think it's safe to say that Brad has run his last IronMan race, because he very well can't do it from behind bars - :behindbar

If Brad IS the killer, hopefully they'll be getting him off the street by day's end.

jmo

I keep holding out hope this husband is innocent but it is not looking good....

You may be right, its just not that easy to undress and redress a deceased person that may be bloody or bleeding or other (intentionally not wanting to be graphic). Dumping her naked is explainable to an unknown possible sex assault, which is what I think he was hoping for.
I dont see them not releasing her in jogging attire unless I am missing something.

IF that's the case and he was hoping LE would think it was a 'sexual assault' or whatever, he's definitely not liking the announcements LE is making at the pressers.

The citizens in Cary are safe.
This is not a random act of violence.

Wonder how many attornies he had calling him the second that press release was made?:rolleyes:

JMHO
fran

If you look at Picture 32 at the below link, it states that Nancy was found in front of the fence. (not in the pond) I bet in the dark Brad was shocked to find a fence in his way of the pond and left her there.

http://www.newsobserver.com/news/photos/story/1142714.html

The silt fence would be required by building code in highly-regulated, strictly-enforced Cary and though I may be wrong, but I interpret from the picture that the stormwater runs-off into the bottom (foreground) and the silt fence is to keep the embankment from washing down. I also gather that it had rained sometime over the weekend, so there could've been water in the basin, plus I believe somebody interpreted the helicopter video as showing the water being pumped away.

LOL, find one of us on here who hasn't made such a newbie error- I dare ya!! LOL.. I for one could show you threads where mincemeat is my name:blowkiss:. Your a class act and welcome addition!!

i'm glad you posted this ..... thanks to Nan also!...i'd hate to see any of our newbies 'run off'....

I keep holding out hope this husband is innocent but it is not looking good....

Seriously, it took me a month to figure out SP made Laci disappear.

This case took me one, two days tops. I don't think I'm getting smarter, I think the criminals are getting dumber.:behindbar

CSI fans! Know it alls! :crazy:

MBA's don't know everything. It'll be a hard lesson for this guy to learn.:bang:

JMHO
fran

PS........maybe he can get his doctorate from behind bars and at the taxpayers expense............:mad:............fran

PPS.....Oh, yes, I know,.......'innocent until proven guilty!'

Just wondering if NancyFriend has been back on here since Monday, and if so, how he and his family and friends are getting by?

You are in our thoughts and prayers, NancyFriend.

The silt fence would be required by building code in highly-regulated, strictly-enforced Cary and though I may be wrong, but I interpret from the picture that the stormwater runs-off into the bottom (foreground) and the silt fence is to keep the embankment from washing down. I also gather that it had rained sometime over the weekend, so there could've been water in the basin, plus I believe somebody interpreted the helicopter video as showing the water being pumped away.

Magister you are correct about the rain. We had hot, humid but dry weatheron Saturday and on Sunday. Monday it was only 70-ish an rained all day. Sometimes light showers and sometimes heavy downpours.

If the rumor is true and it's BFT ( we can assume it is outward trauma none the less) I highly doubt he would change her and wash her clothes.
Bleeding is bleeding, and he would have made more of a mess moving her around. If she were strangled, which imo is the more likely scenario, than I would say it is possible. I just think that if she were found in the running clothes they would have released that because they are going out of their way to not name him a POI yet and that would have taken the heat off.
I think she was either naked, in PJ's, or in the clothes from Friday eve.

You can have BFT without a whole lot of bleeding. I too believe that it was strangulation. I believe she was wearing either nothing at all or in running clothes. LE is going to know what she wore to the party and is going to want to see them. He has to show them that she came home changed clothes, went to bed and then got up in the morning to run. Dollars to donuts she wasn't wearing those clothes when she was found. That's why I think they haven't named a POI. She was in running clothes or naked. I just believe he is some what of a thinker (by his profession only) and he thinks he is smart. Her clothes were in the house. Just my opinion.

IF that's the case and he was hoping LE would think it was a 'sexual assault' or whatever, he's definitely not liking the announcements LE is making at the pressers.

The citizens in Cary are safe.
This is not a random act of violence.

Wonder how many attornies he had calling him the second that press release was made?:rolleyes:

JMHO
fran

LOL, none that he would want to hire!!

You can have BFT without a whole lot of bleeding. I too believe that it was strangulation. I believe she was wearing either nothing at all or in running clothes. LE is going to know what she wore to the party and is going to want to see them. He has to show them that she came home changed clothes, went to bed and then got up in the morning to run. Dollars to donuts she wasn't wearing those clothes when she was found. That's why I think they haven't named a POI. She was in running clothes or naked. I just believe he is some what of a thinker (by his profession only) and he thinks he is smart. Her clothes were in the house. Just my opinion.

Good point, Im leaning to naked, unfotunately because it makes more sense to me to withold that- Not give him a chance to start on his story, I mean, uh, defense.

Good point, Im leaning to naked, unfotunately because it makes more sense to me to withold that- Not give him a chance to start on his story, I mean, uh, defense.

Oh I hope he didn't put her out there naked:( . The police a lot of times will hold things back about how the bodies were found and cause of death so the perp can stick his foot in his mouth.

Seriously, it took me a month to figure out SP made Laci disappear.

This case took me one, two days tops. I don't think I'm getting smarter, I think the criminals are getting dumber.:behindbar

CSI fans! Know it alls! :crazy:

MBA's don't know everything. It'll be a hard lesson for this guy to learn.:bang:

JMHO
fran

PS........maybe he can get his doctorate from behind bars and at the taxpayers expense............:mad:............fran

PPS.....Oh, yes, I know,.......'innocent until proven guilty!'

A Month for Scott? I had him pegge on the 25th when he refused to llok uo whike walking Mac.In fact told my wife the night of the 24th the hubby did it.

OK, I think they were identified and SP arrested on GF?

It's been so long I just can't specifically recall.

Laci washed ashore on April 14 (my bros bday)
SP was arrested on April 18 (my wedding anniv)

Just recall it was around Easter. It's different date every year.

fran

PS IMHO, MG completely blew the defense case! He was a, ok, I don't want to commit TOS, :rolleyes:so,...........suffice to say I don't think he's that good of an attorney......fran

no kidding....if i recall correctly he didn't even have the guts to show his face in court, the day the verdict was announced....or was it the sentencing...i can't remember....i can't stand MG!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momoxbunny