Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow....the 911 call was very interesting...yall hear it?...the one Nancy's friend made?

"assuming he's telling the truth".....(meaning Brad)

On Greta ~ no one knows where Brad is hiding at. She replayed part of the 911 call of the man who found Nancy's body. Amanda Lamb saying the memorial service will be held in Canada tomorrow and reminding us of the custody hearing on Friday.

Here is a thought. If he did plan to kill her wouldn't you think his plan would involved calling 911 to report her missing? I don't know, maybe like I said yesterday, I am just stubborn but things aren't laid out all cut and dry like many of you think.

Here is a thought. If he did plan to kill her wouldn't you think his plan would involved calling 911 to report her missing? I don't know, maybe like I said yesterday, I am just stubborn but things aren't laid out all cut and dry like many of you think.

Probably so, her friend just beat him too it. IMO.

I don't think he planned it actually. As to the 911 call - if he didn't plan it and had to do a lot of cleanup - of course he would wait until that was complete - smart enough to know not to invite LE in without cleaning the scene.

I don't think he planned it actually. As to the 911 call - if he didn't plan it and had to do a lot of cleanup - of course he would wait until that was complete - smart enough to know not to invite LE in without cleaning the scene.

I don't think he planned it either because it would interfere with him participating in the triathlon. I think the triathlon was his main focus and he would not put that race in jeopardy intentionally.

I doubt he planned it. Wanted to kill her for some time, probably. But PLANNED it all in advance? Doubtful. IF it's true that he made a run to the store around 4am that is proof enough that this wasn't planned in advance. Because someone planning a murder would surely plan how they were going to clean up and what items they might need, including detergent or bleach.

Nope. The murder may indeed have been 'premeditated,' but it wasn't planned in advance...and if it was...it wasn't planned very well.

Well even if he didn't plan it he knows he will have to call. I guess I am still on when I first separated with my ex. We were still living together but at the time I could care less where she was unless she had the boys. So I can see him not calling till later.

I don't think he planned it either because it would interfere with him participating in the triathlon. I think the triathlon was his main focus and he would not put that race in jeopardy intentionally.

I just want to mention again that his training website had not been updated since Jan 2008 and he wasn't registered for the triathlons listed on his site (see BC thread posts 30 & 31).

Maybe he was waiting until he got everything cleaned to his satisfaction, since calling 911 involves bring the police into the situation.

If he did it, he didn't get much sleep the night before, he had just crossed a major line that most people never do by murdering his wife, he had a crime scene to clean up (or 2, if you include the car), and he had 2 little kids to take care of. I think he was tired, scared, hopefully horrified at his actions, and overwhelmed in general by the situation. In that situation, it must have been hard for him to keep track of everything he had to do, what with sleep deprivation and the constant distraction of the kids coming into play.

Respectfully,
RC

So why no updates on this case of late?

No known answer for you but if this investigation takes the same track as other investigations in the area - LE is not going to say anything for a while. The media is only going to report if something, for instance a search warrant that is not sealed is returned or the autopsy report becomes public right (this took just over two months in the MY case). This was the pattern in the Michelle Young case - LE gets very quiet and the media also gets quiet. I suspect the next thing we will hear will be Friday about the custody hearing.

Even if LE has a suspect, I do not think there will be any movement toward an arrest until all the forensic evidence is back and the DA has had time to plan a case out.

Just relaying the pattern noted in past investigations.

I am unable to listen to the 911 calls due to them being a .Ram file. I don't have a player that can play that file. Anyone have a link of those calls that I can use that will play in media player?

Well even if he didn't plan it he knows he will have to call. I guess I am still on when I first separated with my ex. We were still living together but at the time I could care less where she was unless she had the boys. So I can see him not calling till later.

I agree. My thinking was that if Nancy and B saw each other in the am....her leaving for a run, he is going to, let's say, carwash, then maybe take kids to park, yada yada...it might not have been odd for them not to see eachother throughout the day, then also he was thinking she had plans to help friend, he coulda had his whole day planned w/or w/o them planning on meeting up later....so the time isn't all that odd, to me. Also, don't most people think they can't report adult missing for certain hours?....I think that is untrue, but most people, I believe, think LE won't do anything until a person is missing 24 hours, I have heard that a lot.

I agree. My thinking was that if Nancy and B saw each other in the am....her leaving for a run, he is going to, let's say, carwash, then maybe take kids to park, yada yada...it might not have been odd for them not to see eachother throughout the day, then also he was thinking she had plans to help friend, he coulda had his whole day planned w/or w/o them planning on meeting up later....so the time isn't all that odd, to me. Also, don't most people think they can't report adult missing for certain hours?....I think that is untrue, but most people, I believe, think LE won't do anything until a person is missing 24 hours, I have heard that a lot.

Christine - I think you are right about the reporting time frame - the average person probably does think 24 hours. Listening to Jessica's call to 911 - she asks that very question about time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momoxbunny