Nancy Grace - Friday 11/14/08 (Anthony's Cancelled.)

I am in total agreement. I look at it this way: the more the crazy Anthony's can make it look like the investigation is being run by the Three Stooges: Tim (who I think is sincere, but in over his head in this situation with a family who doesn't want their missing child found at all costs) LP (a bounty hunter who has found more fame/money in his short months than he ever dreamed and has never run a search by the offical books, and LE -"who aren't looking"(who has absolutely no reason to show their cards at this point, only to be sure that nothing is done to ruin any chance for the ability to determine what happened, who did it, and hopefully, return the body of Caylee and provide the prosecutor with a fileable and winnable case).

I do not believe GA was a homicide detective: so many stories are coming out about his "previous" work, why are they not easily substantiated? CA changes her tune ever minute, why believe her now?

I agree with everything you have posted and appreciate you not bashing the 3 Stoogies. Well said...................

LE knows what she did with the baby

its coming to town, the TRAIN that is

I am offended, Chesterp!! To compare Casey's comment about herself here to members who wouldn't want a man who is quick to temper and slow to apologize is not acceptable to me. I happen to agree with Lost! Call me a spiteful B*tch if you like...but I don't have to put up with such garbage from any man!
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Off topic for just a sec... what do the colors next to our names mean? I used to be green and now I'm purple. (just checked TOS and can't find the answer).

She was taking the statement from the tow guy who said he didn't smell the odor when he hooked up the car to be towed. He also said he was getting over a cold, so he probably wouldn't have smelled much then anyway. But Cindy turned that into "There was NO ODOR. NO ODOR!" as if it were a fact. That the odor HAD to have come after the car was put in the towyard.

So does Cindy have way of explaining why CASEY texted her friend and mentioned her car stinking because of some 'dead animal'..... BEFORE the car was even towed?

What ARE the chances......

Casey says: the car stunk of death BEFORE it was towed.

Cindy says: It DIDN'T stink of death, the day it was towed.

Cindy & George both say: It started stinking (again).... when they went to pick up the car.

There's only one consistent theme here..... STINK IS IRREFUTABLE WHEN ANTHONYS ARE PRESENT.

No, he did not. Honestly, I wanted TM to apologize to us....the viewing public. We (viewing audience) never should of been brought into any behind the scenes ugliness and that is what I wanted an "I am sorry" for.

As usual, moo.

I don't think Tim has anything to apologize for. If LP did say what he said then I think Tim has a moral responsibility to let people know what LP's motives are. What was Tim supposed to do just keep it to himself & let LP continue to pull the wool over everyone involved?

I agree that if LP said that about the skull that it was totally inappropriate, but this is not about LP, it is about Caylee. If TM didn't want to be involved in searching BP, then there were plenty of other places to search. Just because someone makes you mad, you shouldn't pick up your toys and go home... This is what bothers me the most about TM. When CA mad TM mad, he left...When LP made him mad, he left. He is supposed to be all about the lost, not the outside influences.

Even smarter would have been to leave the phone at home...

She may have done exactly that.

It's not really that much of a stretch to think that KC may have known all about "Pings" & anticipated the day when her whereabouts would be tracked.

jebbyb,
A green dot lights up next to your name to indicate that you're online. Run your cursor over it and you will see.

It sounded more like he was drunk.

Maybe he was.

After Tim's daughter was murdered Tim & his wife seperated & divorced.

Tim became an alcoholic....

This is no secret

He has been trying to get help through Alcoholics Anonymous

Contact a mod about your problem as it seems you are considered "offline" when your light is not on and you are obviously here. ;)

Maybe he was.

After Tim's daughter was murdered Tim & his wife seperated & divorced.

Tim became an alcoholic....

This is no secret

He has been trying to get help through Alcoholics Anonymous

See, I thought Cindy was being honest about this one. Ya know, if he is having personal issues, that's fine.. I totally get that. (I'm also a recovering addict, I realize the struggle he is going through- please don't think I am minimizing that.) but he should let someone else control TES while he is going through this time. He should step out of the spot light, no?!?!

Well, he needs to! He needs to deal with himself right now! He needs to seek help and begin to get well before he destroys TES. Dude needs to let someone else run the show for awhile so he can handle his own . He lost his daughter, his wife left and is on his way to destroying TES Pretty soon he will have nothing left, we call that a bottom.

I'd have much more respect for that, that honesty, than for what he is giving us now.

".......Nor did Leonard deny making the statements that they could make a bundle by holding up Caylee's skull to the cameras."
SNIP

truly disgusting......I hate to admit that maybe CA was right in not supporting LP's vigil and searches since it now appears that he was only doing all this so he could be on TV and make $$$.

What horrendous things to say.....WTF is wrong with people?
We're talking about an innocent child who had no control over the situation she was born into. Like so many others she deserved so much more from life and now she deserves a proper burial and those who love her deserve closure!

Then here comes Mr. Cowboy-hat-wearing-bounty hunter man to cash in on it!

Why would he make that statement to TM of ALL people, who is obviously very emotionally invested in his work and has NO intentions other than helping finding the truth.....did he really expect TM to be like "yeh we hit the jack pot man$$$."

Stupid, selfish, disgusting......I'm so disgusted.....I don't even want to talk about it......

I don't know how long her phone was down, but what if the battery had just died due to use and she didn't have a charger handy. If she has a wall charger at home and forgot to charge it, the battery may have just gone dead due to that. She is on the phone a lot and if the phone is set to vibrate, like if she was at the movies, it uses more of the battery than a regular ring. If she had a car charger, but it was in her car, that would be interesting also. No charger, no battery life. She could have recharged at her parents later.

THIS made me think: if the pings disappeared for a time, then, the place she went right afterward would be where she recharged......So where did the pings reappear?

Thanks, Lovejac. I was very discouraged to be yelled at for trying to help. :( I thought it was a good idea at the time. I certainly won't make that mistake twice.

WOW, I agree with Lovejac. Sorry you were made to feel like you had done the wrong thing...don't people know that you get more done with honey than vinegar? :rolleyes: Unreal.

Yes Cindy did say George was a homicide detective, I heard it too.
But, I also remember reading somewhere over all these months that he was in the sheriff's dept. as an officer, not a homicide detective. I think it was in a link to their Ohio hometown paper months ago. The link is probably here still.
WHY would Cindy lie and say he was a homicide detective? That doesn't make sense to lie about that! Does this entire family just lie all of the time?:mad:

Maybe so the A's could say that it was a "decomposing pizza", and because GA (according to CA) was in homicide before, that he should know what a dead body smells like, and that he agreed with CA that it was pizza. Except that we now know from GA's LE interview, that he actually implied that the smell was the smell of human decomp. Maybe Cindy didn't know about that until the docs were released.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cloudy89
Back