NC NC - Allen Croft, 46, Durham, 11 May 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.
JustieforJack

Perhaps you are confused as to what Websleuths is. Websleuths is not here to provide a widely read venue for you to rant against your brothers widow unquestioned. To my knowledge she hasnt as of yet been accused of any type of crime.
I am very sorry for your loss but unless our untill you can prove or validate the claims you are making then nothing makes them true or accurate. You cant come on Websleuths and accuse a person of murder. Like it or not you have given your brothers wife more then enough cause to sue you from here to eternity.

Had LE filed a single charge against your brothers widow or named her as a suspect in any crime there might be room for discussion here. As it is it is time for you to take this converstation to a venue of your making. Create a wesite for your brother or what ever you need to do to get your message out. But this is not the correct venue for the message you are trying to publicize

Lurker Steve said:
We need each others' support. It really can make you feel bad, and now that Lurker Steve has said it, maybe I can agree that just maybe Jack was something like that. Isn't it a bit unusual for a man to have a prenup? Does Donlad Trump? Women get them because beyond a certain age they'd have trouble making a living, if I understand this correctly. Aren't we just staying around to see what will happen?

Another question, have any of us ever heard of pharmacists being involved in crimes of passion, ever? Are there any statistics? I would think they're bookish people, very calm and stable.

The policeman in one of the earlier pages was threatening to charge someone. Was that what he was thinking, that the pharmacist is stoic rather than passionate? Just a question to keep discussion going, not a statement of opinion. I provided the information that lawyers give free first consultations, 30 minutes, usually stated in the yellow pages advertising, and that if someone's had cancer, there's probably also free clinics, for continuing treatment, for whatever all that info is worth.

Some of us may have inlaws who abused our spouses, sad to say, until we helped them become successful, then tried to get us divorced, even had some Christian churches advocating divorce, contrary to jesus' own words, until reminded that we have to go strictly By the Book, once and for ever delivered unto the saints. I know, what's done is done if people are already divorced, but urging them to divorce is certainly a no-no. And of course money would be the motive. One who was raised in an abusive invironment, being called "the dummy" and the like, naturally is going to be very pleased when they start flattering instead, and almost seem to forget who rescued him and gave him confidence and brought this about.

(Not saying it's me or anyone here, Just an example of hearsay " sometimes that's life". I'll bet some of you know of some horror stories too. )

Hmmmm, how dare I speculate that she is behind his murder......I at first didn't want to say, but after learning of the fraud, and prenup, I am quite positive!!!!

Spouses murder one another each day, for various reasons or motives......She did it for money!!!! She went into the relationship with only the clothes on her back, and now has a 300,000 home, 50,000 Lexus, plus his savings, stock, insurance, and all his personal belongings........

That adds up to nearly 2 million, hence the prenup!!!! No he wasn't Donald Trump, he HAD money in the bank and owed nobody!!!!!

I applaud him for being wise enough to have a prenup, and to have the home HE paid for in his name only!!!!!

I suspect marital problems, and he was going to divorce her......She beat him to it......

As far as falsely accusing someone, that is an outrageous statement to make on a website that is based in accusations, and weeding out the truth.......

This is making a mockery of him, and I have to wonder why you would behave like a bunch of buzzards?!?!

God forbid ANY family suffer so, and as I said......God knows, and hopefully soon!!!!!

PS, No Steve, but courage does!!!

Jack4

You came to us with your request for help. You got alot of useful info on who to contact about different aspects of your case which you have not chosen to use. All we have seen is your anger which we do understand the anger towards the death of your brother but you have NO reason to be angry at us.

If you are approaching the LE and other officials involved in this case with the angry attitude you will NOT get any cooperation. You need to take the time you are typing anger on this post to review the items to help you from WS'ers which were outlined in the beginning. Be productive by working a plan of action.
You will never get the revenge or answers you want to hear without going about gathering info in a professional manner.

If you want help and will do some of the things we have suggested, you will find WS'ers WILL Help you learn the ins and outs of investigating what you can on your own. Also, many members have contacts in the system that may be able to assist with productive assistance. These professionals work alot of cases and do not have the time for the angry rants, so you may be losing out on what you want from us with your words.

Remember we are all typing; not talking so tone is assumed in our conversations. Its easy to mistake intentions but when conflicts arise, we will admit our error or clarify our intent. It seems like you took offense early on in this thread and did not get the clarification you needed to understand we met you no hurt feelings; we searching for answers with you and for you.

Take Care, Im going to observe and follow your case and refrain from any further disscusion at this time.

This is an impossible thread to participate in. If someone dares suggest anything that goes against the beliefs of a certain person they are attacked. And then they are pm'd and begged to come back... why should we?!?!

If you read through other threads here in WS you see that people ask hard questions. They ask questions that need to be answered. Even if those questions go against the belief of a family member, MOST family members understand the questions, answer them respectfully and even contemplate that maybe... just maybe... their convictions might not be fact. They also take time to consider WHY these questions must be asked... they don't condemn posters for asking them.

Crimes are solved by looking at ALL aspects of the situation. They cannot be solved if the person(s) who are looking into the situation cannot nor will not accept or answer questions of other posters who are trying to help.

The most stand-up, respected, admired and loved poster in WS that I can think of is Annasmom in the Anna Waters thread. Her daughter has been missing for over 30 years. This woman RESPECTFULLY answers any and all questions put to her and considers other possiblities where her daughter is concerned because she wants answers. She wants the truth... she wants to find her daughter whether she be alive or an angel.

THAT is what posting here on WS means... When someone asks for help then participate FULLY. Do not try to shove your beliefs/convictions down other people's throats and attack them when they ask a question or make a suggestion that you don't want to believe... because maybe the solution is out there if you're willing to look in any and all directions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnswersFound