NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct 2010 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm waiting for the attorney to say just because she wrote the ransom note it's no proof she harmed the child....... :furious:

If you think that one will make you irate wait until another defense attorney says just because dad helped woodchip her body doesn't make him a killer.

Locked in her room, beaten (Lord knows how often!), killed, then disposed of in some ungodly manner. :furious:

What do you think the odds are of SM fleeing if she's released on bail?

If she's released on bail, I think I'll take a trip to NC to visit my friends...

Sure is a shame no one went to LE with this documented abuse of this child. All it would have taken is that photo and letting the proper authorities determine if it was accidental or caused by abuse.

Zahra, I am so sorry SO many let you down. Fly with the angels. Run and play. NO ONE will ever hurt you or let you down again. I wish we knew... we would have come and taken you from that home whatever the consequences may be. Even if the initial charges were kidnapping.... because once the evidence of what you were enduring came out, it is likely those charges would have been dropped. RIP sweetie.

we don't know that they didn't, kids get black eyes for all sorts of reasonable reasons, we do know the one time cps spoke to zahra she wouldn't tell them anything

she is sick
she bruises easily
she fell
she is clumsy, she only has one leg

someone who does not want to see abuse could excuse it away

one photo, a child too terrified to talk, and a father too (I don't even know what to put her) to protect his child..... no abuse case

Someone mentioned a concern on the other thread that if a dental comparison needed to be made, Zahra might not have even seen a dentist since she's been here.

I think Zahra's dental profile is so unique that it could be compared and matched to photos, even -- the unique overlapping, slightly crooked teeth would be unmistakable. Hopefully, anyway!

It's quite possible Grandma Karen took her to the dentist in the time she was in her care. Perhaps she can send records if needed.

That picture is heartbreaking... I hope she gave LE the pic. (I cringed at "...obtained exclusively by ABC News"... )

I caught that too and thought better not say what I want to say.

This SM, IMO is one hard sadistic ............I best not type anymore I will get TO.
I best watch the miners being saved and sew doggie coats all day.............

I think her whole face looks swollen and both eyes look bruised. Her left cheek even looks bruised. Can't even imagine what this poor child went through these past years. Yet, she still smiles for the camera. Heartbreaking.

I agree. She looks unwell overall, even her usually bright smile and sparkly eyes seem kind of dim in this photo. She actually looks a little jaundiced. I wonder if she became very sick and they didn't get treatment for her. OMG, that poor baby. Whatever it was, it was horrible. :(

I'm sure EB got worried when AB wasn't at her hearing today. Also, has she been officially charged with child abuse? Seems like between these pictures and witness statements they should be able to add that charge now.

WSOC just ran the story again. No new information...basically what they had said at the top of the newscast. EB's son did contact WSOC with a statement asking everyone to respect his families privacy. He also said he will make another statement when more information comes out.

:furious: :rage::curses:

Where was this family when it came to Zahra's rights! :furious:

I think her whole face looks swollen and both eyes look bruised. Her left cheek even looks bruised. Can't even imagine what this poor child went through these past years. Yet, she still smiles for the camera. Heartbreaking.

I agree. Whole face looks swollen. I wonder if those photos can be used to document abuse and now have abuse charges filed against the SM?

I think that the teeth going through a chipper won't be all together for comparision.
Looking at my own mulch (forgive me) some pieces are 1" x 3" and some are as small as .5 inches and very thin.............I'm sick........

It's quite possible Grandma Karen took her to the dentist in the time she was in her care. Perhaps she can send records if needed.

Kind of OT, but not really.

A dentist friend of mine... I was talking to him one day about switching to his practice. He said "Please be sure you get your records properly transferred. I'm very careful about my records because they're often needed to identify people."

So basically, if he was someones previous dentist, he needs to know where he sent his records.

If you think that one will make you irate wait until another defense attorney says just because dad helped woodchip her body doesn't make him a killer.

I'm waiting for the imaginary nanny, Mary Poppins who scooted her up and took her back to Oz, don't ya know, actually there's a thought - bio mum better have a bloody good alibi. You know some lawyers will try anything :waitasec:

Someone mentioned a concern on the other thread that if a dental comparison needed to be made, Zahra might not have even seen a dentist since she's been here.

I think Zahra's dental profile is so unique that it could be compared and matched to photos, even -- the unique overlapping, slightly crooked teeth would be unmistakable. Hopefully, anyway!

If she is where LE believes her to be, dental comparison for ID will be impossible.

Sorry, I knew as I was typing this it was going to cause frustration ....but it was on the news so I thought I should relay it on here.

Cubby, isn't this the son who lived with Dad and had little contact with his mother?

IIRC, his father was one of the people who called DSS to report the abuse.

Kind of OT, but not really.

A dentist friend of mine... I was talking to him one day about switching to his practice. He said "Please be sure you get your records properly transferred. I'm very careful about my records because they're often needed to identify people."

So basically, if he was someones previous dentist, he needs to know where he sent his records.

I worked for a dentist throughout my twenties and we received multiple requests for records, fortunately all filed as missing persons on teens that turned back up, but once the parents reported them missing local LE asked for dental records in case they had an unidentified in the morgue.

It would make your heart sink when you saw the name and knew the girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cdawn