NH NH - Denise Beaudin, 23, Manchester, 26 Nov 1981

I posted on another thread but what do you think about this unidentified: 431UFMD
This woman was found off I-95 in a trunk in a wooded area in a state park in northern Maryland. The location was easily a stop on a route from NH to CA and she was found in Aug of 1982. Date of death was estimated sometime between 77-82. No DnA due to the condition of the body but extensive dental records. Same height, weight, hair color, and a distinguishable overbite. One item found near the trunk was a “mechanic’s” rag. The victim also had spondylosis (possible back and neck injuries). She was dubbed the “cheerleader in the trunk” because of the wear and tear on the pelvis and spine. I read In this thread that Denise worked in a nursing home previously. These are very common injuries to nurses’ aids, especially in the 70’s-80’s when safety precautions were not in place for moving patients.

To me, the method in which the body was dumped is eerily similar to his other victims. Too many similarities. There is a skeletal photo of the teeth and it is scary to look at the side view compared to the photo of Denise.

Last edited:
I posted on another thread but what do you think about this unidentified: 431UFMD
This woman was found off I-95 in a trunk in a wooded area in a state park in northern Maryland. The location was easily a stop on a route from NH to CA and she was found in Aug of 1982. Date of death was estimated sometime between 77-82. No DnA due to the condition of the body but extensive dental records. Same height, weight, hair color, and a distinguishable overbite. One item found near the trunk was a “mechanic’s” rag. The victim also had spondylosis (possible back and neck injuries). She was dubbed the “cheerleader in the trunk” because of the wear and tear on the pelvis and spine. I read In this thread that Denise worked in a nursing home previously. These are very common injuries to nurses’ aids, especially in the 70’s-80’s when safety precautions were not in place for moving patients.

To me, the method in which the body was dumped is eerily similar to his other victims. Too many similarities. There is a skeletal photo of the teeth and it is scary to look at the side view compared to the photo of Denise.
Update-I’ve submitted as a match to Doe Network. They have not had any comparisons on the two so their team is looking will do comparisons.

(never posted here before)
I guess you are the same person who posted on my old Reddit post? I'm a little hesitant with this match nowadays since there was no mention that the doe in the trunk ever gave birth, but I think it is good to check and they look really similar. Someone also mentioned that if that doe really would be Denise, with that timeline, TR had to care for an infant (Lisa), which seems a bit unlikely.

Unless (this is pure speculation) he was targeting kids, not the mothers. All three of his known adult victims were mothers to infant girls or were became mothers during the relationship (Elisabeth, unknown child's mother, Denise). Also, if we are comparing Allentown victims, we see that Lisa was 5 year old, almost the same age when he gave her away as an unknown child in Allentown. But it also could be that relatively young, single mothers were just easy targets to manipulate. But this could explain why he was trying to live like some family man with different mothers.

I would really like to know who is the mother of the unknown child and the child herself. And I'm hoping that Denise would be found:/
1713355807119.png

(never posted here before)
I guess you are the same person who posted on my old Reddit post? I'm a little hesitant with this match nowadays since there was no mention that the doe in the trunk ever gave birth, but I think it is good to check and they look really similar. Someone also mentioned that if that doe really would be Denise, with that timeline, TR had to care for an infant (Lisa), which seems a bit unlikely.

Unless (this is pure speculation) he was targeting kids, not the mothers. All three of his known adult victims were mothers to infant girls or were became mothers during the relationship (Elisabeth, unknown child's mother, Denise). Also, if we are comparing Allentown victims, we see that Lisa was 5 year old, almost the same age when he gave her away as an unknown child in Allentown. But it also could be that relatively young, single mothers were just easy targets to manipulate. But this could explain why he was trying to live like some family man with different mothers.

I would really like to know who is the mother of the unknown child and the child herself. And I'm hoping that Denise would be found:/
View attachment 497740
Yes that is me. I have thought about that too, but have a couple of reasons why I still think this is strong lead. When I was researching TR, there was a possibility he spent some time in West Virginia. That was one of the states listed on the map during the press conference in 2016. That is very close to this area where the body was found. I do wonder about having an infant to take care of.

I really don’t know if his target was women or children. I know there were allegations of sexual molestation with Lisa. The thing I wonder is did he use the infant/single father ploy to lure in other women victims? I believe he did this with the unknown middle child and Marlyse. I really just feel he was an opportunist narcissist who needed others to control and leech off of. Then discarded them when they no longer were needed or became a liability.

Other thoughts would be that he discarded them when he was caught inappropriately with their children. I really don’t know. I wish we had more information on him. The thing that caught me most was during an interview at one time, he referred to himself as a “non-person.” This is so telling of his motivations and actions. He didn’t really specify what he meant by that but you can see that he has no emotional connection to other people.

As far as child birth, she only had one child and she did have some stress to the hips. I think this could have been attributed to child birth. I wonder if back when they made this finding, did they have all the info and research on how to definitely tell if a woman gave birth like they do now. They made this statement when ruling out the possible other connection to a woman who gave birth to 4 children. I think that would have been more distinct than just one birth. So many questions.

Either way, I think there is a strong possibility that if not Denise, this could be another victim of his (suspected victims or unknown).

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LyssBear93
Back