NH NH - Denise Beaudin, 23, Manchester, 26 Nov 1981

The PMI and age would have to be off on this Jane Doe, and it’s hard for me to compare the photos of both of their teeth (they seem different but the other features are similar), but this UID reminded me of Denise...
https://www.namus.gov/UnidentifiedPersons/Case#/15551
Thought I’d mention it here for those of you more familiar with Denise’s case.

I hope they will look for her once they have identified the middle child

I think they will find her when they figure out where he went after new Hampshire.

Agreed. I think we're not hearing much about Denise because the media focus is on finding out who the middle child is, but I'm certain they're looking for her.

Personally, I think she was murdered in Texas somewhere, probably in the coastal area where he's known to have worked. Or possibly out in the desert near the Navajo reservation.

Do you mean in california carbuff? I'm not from America im from the UK

Do you mean in california carbuff? I'm not from America im from the UK

I was using the information from Denise's updated Charley Project page: Denise Beaudin – The Charley Project:

He's known to have spent time in the Houston area at several points in his life, so I think he probably headed back that direction with Denise and Dawn, then went across the southern part of the country to California. That would have taken him directly past the Navajo reservation, where he's said to have "ties."

I made a map of those using La Porte, Texas, where he stole one of the IDs he used later: Google Maps

Recently rewatched the 20/20 episode on Terry Rasmussen. Also thought of Denise Beaudin when it was reported that police are investigating:

"The family of Maura Murray, who disappeared back in 2004, have reached out to law enforcement after human bone fragments were recently discovered in the area of a popular ski resort in Lincoln, New Hampshire.

The human bone fragments were found in the area of Loon Mountain during a recent construction project according to N.H. State Police."

Family of Maura Murray encourages public not to interfere with investigation into human bone fragments found in NH – Boston News, Weather, Sports | WHDH 7News

Google maps shows that Lincoln, NH is over an hour north of Manchester, NH where Beaudin lived. Location of bone fragments is closer to where Maura Murray disappeared from in Haverhill, N.H. Very early in investigation, no determination yet on the "historical nature, age, and possible sex of the fragments."

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shaunie
Back