NH NH - Denise Daneault, 25, Manchester, 8 June 1980

If it is Denise ; wondering what the relationship of the oldest child and youngest child to her would be. I don't know if Denise has been ruled out but I do think the composite picture of the Allenstown victim resembles her.
I just checked and she is not on the rule-out list. Yet she doesn't have any missing relatives that we know of, and the timeframe of the baby wouldn't have working in the time frame she went missing unless it happened after 1981 and before 1985. That's the thing that's most head scratching about the Allenstown case. It was 4 people that went missing unreported assumably. 3 relatives ( a mother, daughter, sister, or aunt, or cousin) and a missing girl from elsewhere ( TR's daughter).

When I found out about Denise D. I was excited for a sec, since she wasn't on any missing persons sites at the time. Being she had sons and her children are accounted for I don't think it's her.

Sent from my LG-M153 using Tapatalk

Investigators Return To NH Woods To Search For 1980 Cold Case Clues

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2018/05/...ods-cold-case-denise-ann-daneault-search-fbi/

A search in connection with a missing person from 1980 is expected to begin in Manchester on Tuesday and last at least one day.

Twenty-five-year-old Denise Ann Daneault was last seen on June 8, 1980. She was a divorced mother of two leaving on Hayward Street. That night she had gone out to a private social club and never returned.

In November 2017, investigators searched a wooded area behind public housing units on Kimball Street. At the time, they said an anonymous tip had led them to the location. They will return to the same spot on Tuesday.

Manchester Police and FBI will be conducting the search.

Comments

Thanks for the update, Folie, I'm glad they're still searching for her.
I hope they find something.

Cold Case update: Authorities to revisit Black Acres search for evidence of missing woman

https://manchesterinklink.com/cold-...k-acres-search-for-evidence-of-missing-woman/

ast year, law enforcement authorities searched the wooded area behind the public housing buildings located at 541 Kimball Street in Manchester for evidence related to Denise Daneault’s disappearance. Authorities will be at that same area today preparing for a search on Tuesday for evidence related to Daneault’s disappearance. The search will be conducted by personnel from the Manchester Police Department and Federal Bureau of Investigation.

Depending on the results, the search is expected to last at least one day.

Authorities to search West Side woods again in probe to find Denise Daneault, who disappeared 38 years ago

http://www.unionleader.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20180514/NEWS03/180519690

Last November, authorities spent four days searching and digging behind the Kimball Street housing projects. At the time, they used cadaver-sniffiing dogs, heavy equipment and shovels.

The land is part of a vast area of brush and woods known as Black Acres.

At the time of her disappearance, Daneault was living across town at 343 Hayward St.

That would put her on the same street as Terry Peder Rasmussen, the serial killer whom authorities have said went by the name Bob Evans and who killed a woman and three children.

Their remains were discovered in Allenstown near Bear Brook Park in separate searches in 1985 and 2000.

Rasmussen was living at 975 Hayward St. in late November 1981 when he left town with Denise Beaudin, who was 23 at the time, and her young daughter.

Strelzin said authorities started investigating Daneault's disappearance as part of their work in the Rasmussen case.

“I didn't say we ruled him out. We don't see a connection at this point,” Strelzin said.

Strelzin said the Daneault investigation has involved other avenues but he would not discuss them

It sounds like they must have a solid lead if they're back searching in the same area.

It sounds like they must have a solid lead if they're back searching in the same area.

This was stated in the CBS 4 article

Search dogs led investigators to a particular area during their November search, but they were unable to dig into the frozen ground. After waiting for warmer weather, they may be able to dig into the dirt for clues.

How long does a scent last for dogs to detect?

New Hampshire unsolved case file: Disappearance of Denise Daneault

The 1980 disappearance of a Manchester woman has never been solved, though the investigation has picked up some steam in recent months.

Denise Ann Daneault, 25, has not been seen alive in 38 years. She was last seen socializing on the night of June 8, 1980, in Manchester.

In connection with this case, authorities conducted multi-day searches last November and this May, combing for clues in a wooded area behind public housing buildings at 541 Kimball Street in Manchester.
Investigators said the searches were the result of accumulated information.

Authorities never said if anything of interest was found during either search, though the May search was conducted in some areas of interest identified by dogs during the November search, officials said.

Authorities said there is no connection between the Beaudin and Daneault cases.

NAMUS Comparison Exclusion as of 07/03/18:

UP6661 - 02/03/1991
Stafford, VA

UP6150 - 11/07/1998
Stafford, VA

UP2557 - 11/22/1989
San Bernardino, CA

UP6796 - 11/18/1985
Alleghany, VA

UP6629 - 02/03/1991
Frederick, VA

UP8493 - 12/06/1993
Fairfax’ VA

UP6642 - 08/07/1986
Chesterfield, VA

UP12683 - 06/06/2014
Newport News, VA

UP4842 - 12/26/1982
Adams, IN

UP2174 - 11/10/1985
Merrimack, NH

Wow, lots of Virginia Jane Doe rule outs in Denise's case too. Seems like VA does really want to solve their cases or hm something else happening in VA.

Interesting rule out - UP2174 - 11/10/1985 Merrimack, NH. That is Bear Brook/Allenstown adult female! So Denise Daneault is definitely now ruled out.
Unidentified Person Case

Does Namus state dates when rule out happened by any chance? Sorry, I can't access that part of Namus to check.

Wow, lots of Virginia Jane Doe rule outs in Denise's case too. Seems like VA does really want to solve their cases or hm something else happening in VA.

Interesting rule out - UP2174 - 11/10/1985 Merrimack, NH. That is Bear Brook/Allenstown adult female! So Denise Daneault is definitely now ruled out.
Unidentified Person Case

Does Namus states dates when rule out by any chance? Sorry, I can't access that part of Namus to check.

Believe NAMUS is incurring an issue with a couple of UID's in VA being ruled out across the board from what I can tell they have showed up on numerous MP's one UID is ruled out aganist 3000+ MP's.

Anywho NAMUS does not show an actual date that the MP/UID were ruled out, it did not provide ruleout dates in the previous version either from what I recall.

I'll look again thou

NAMUS Comparison Exclusion as of 07/03/18:

UP6249 - 11/14/1980
Rockingham, VA

UP12683 - 06/06/2014
Newport News, VA

***MADE A BIG ERROR, THE RULEOUT LIST I HAD ORIGINALLY POSTED IS FOR DENISE BEAUDIN... Denise Daneault only shows (2) Rule Outs .... and back to the VA UID's again (Uggh) My apologizes for the error Girls & Boys and anyone in between

Believe its best I step away from NAMUS and WS for the rest of the day ... and go have a cocktail "Happy 4th" everyone ...

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donna_Avery
Back