NH NH - Laureen Rahn, 14, Manchester, 27 April 1980

IIRC her mother had to deal with pranks a couple of times. I sure hope this isn't another one. People can sometimes be so sick....doing this to loved ones of the missing.
Yes, Judy received in frequent phone calls, all of them silence before hanging up though it was never concluded if that was Laureen or a prankster.

Wow! Great find Feme98 on that video. It's super unsettling. Also strangely ironic considering that this case is plagued with phone calls and now seems to be stepping into the 21st century with YouTube.

Wow! Great find Feme98 on that video. It's super unsettling. Also strangely ironic considering that this case is plagued with phone calls and now seems to be stepping into the 21st century with YouTube.
I agree, i wonder if that was Laureen herself, or a twisted prankster.

I haven't gotten any reply from LE but, hopefully they are in the process of reviewing this lead.

So I'm from Maine, and that tree doesn't look like anything we have up here in the north east. It looks more tropical to me or something similar to the way peach tree leaves look.

The concrete slab walls are interesting too... they give me more tropical storm protection vibes than anything else. Personally, I don't feel like this video was shot in New England.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-08-02 at 12.31.02 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-08-02 at 12.31.02 AM.png
    521.1 KB · Views: 26
So I'm from Maine, and that tree doesn't look like anything we have up here in the north east. It looks more tropical to me or something similar to the way peach tree leaves look.

The concrete slab walls are interesting too... they give me more tropical storm protection vibes than anything else. Personally, I don't feel like this video was shot in New England.

Could it be in California?

I honestly don't know. It looked to me more like Florida or southeast, but I'm def not a tree expert and the resolution makes it hard to be specific.
I hope that there is an update on this, whether this is an actual tip or just a misleading video.

It's just so strange how she can vanish into thin air and no one has ever came forward with information.

It's just so strange how she can vanish into thin air and no one has ever came forward with information.
I wonder if there are witnesses that saw Laureen outside of her home, walking down the street. If i'm not mistaken, it was a rainy night.

I don't think Laureen herself or anyone who might be responsible for her disappearance would be posting vague clues on YouTube decades after the fact. I firmly believe someone is just messing around, but LE should figure out who it is and severely caution them for it, at the very least.

We’ve been discussing this case a lot on Reddit recently.
  • I have spoken with a source who has interviewed many people close to the case including Laureen’s mother. I have shared my thoughts on what I believe is the most plausible theory on what happened to Laureen.
  • One of the key points uncovered is that there were two guys in the apartment that night
  • I believe the “I AM HERE” video is located at this abandoned polygamist compound near Oshawa, Ontario, Canada. However I do not know the exact location.
  • I have found out the “Trixie” Soft White Underbelly interview was recorded in 2011.
All of my findings/writings can be found here. A lot of good discussion in the comments as well.

We’ve been discussing this case a lot on Reddit recently.
  • I have spoken with a source who has interviewed many people close to the case including Laureen’s mother. I have shared my thoughts on what I believe is the most plausible theory on what happened to Laureen.
  • One of the key points uncovered is that there were two guys in the apartment that night
  • I believe the “I AM HERE” video is located at this abandoned polygamist compound near Oshawa, Ontario, Canada. However I do not know the exact location.
  • I have found out the “Trixie” Soft White Underbelly interview was recorded in 2011.
All of my findings/writings can be found here. A lot of good discussion in the comments as well.

Thank you for your findings! I agree, the location of the I am here video is so similar to the abandoned house from the video linked!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea
Back