NH - Pamela Smart, Billy Flynn, in the murder of Greg Smart, 1990 *Guilty*

Ole girl must have a dope connection behind bars because only a crackhead could come up with this asinine idea!!! I mean, did she sit up nights working on this particular choice of words?? I had to read her "suggestion" twice because the first time I thought I was reading some type of political op-ed piece. I HAVE read of politicians/activists suggesting that a dialogue- a conversation if you will- needs to be put in motion to work on ways to, say, get more emergency aid to Darfur, or Haiti... I also "get" those TV commercials urging parents to spend more time talking seriously with their teenagers, to open new lines of communication in an effort to keep them in school and away from drugs and unprotected sex. No matter what opinions I may have, THOSE ready-made topics are relevant and logical. And then we have ...*sigh*... Pamela Smart...:floorlaugh:!!! Yes, according to the article, those lucky, lucky residents of NH were recently- and seriously!- given a topic to discuss! Man, I bet they are SO relieved, being told what to think and talk about within their state lines (btw, isn't their motto "Live Free or Die"? I love it-)...Apparently, homegirl ain't learned a thing in two DECADES about humility, honesty, and, oh yeah- REMORSE!!!:furious: I always knew she was an egomaniac but I think her delusional "thought" processes have now "promoted" her to the rank of PSYCHOTIC egomaniac. WHY, pray tell, does she seriously think that anyone in New Hampshire (except for maybe her mom) is going to waste his energy "having a conversation" about how to get poor, innocent Pam out of prison??? Don't you just know she is eaten up with rage and jealousy that those two young men WILL be getting out and she WON'T!! I'll bet she sits in her cell and fairly SHAKES with anger at the "unfairness" of it all; never mind that she and she alone masterminded the MURDER of her young husband Greg, and for what? So if they divorced, she could "keep it all"? Jeez, all they had was a condo and their cars; we're not talking about Swiss bank accounts and country estates here. And STILL, no admission of guilt, absolutely no remorse, which we all know is a MUST for parole boards... but then, PS never WILL be eligible for parole, NEVER, and all the retarded soundbites she and her atty. can muster will never change STATE LAW!!! And, honey, I hate to burst your bubble, but the truth is that NH doesn't give a tumbling _ _ _ _ about your wanting them to converse. About your sorry self. So just go away, there are great lives to be lived out here in the free world, for those of us who know that murder is NEVER an option. One more thing- Pam Smart was NEVER a real teacher, she had no credentials, her "class" was like a community-taught elective. As a former teacher, I always hated that so many assumed she was what I call a REAL teacher. THAT particular line of work requires a 4-yr. college degree, minimum, plus certification and continuous coursework which many teachers take in the summer.:twocents:

Post of the day, annmarie!!

ITA - she is STILL so full of herself & it's disgusting that she's still saying, after TWO DECADES, that she's not responsible for the brutal, cold, callous murder of Gregg.

I think she has as much chance of being paroled as one of the Manson gang.

Still showing her sociopathic tendencies after all these years -- the gall of her thinking NH citizens would give a rat's patoot about her release.

Hopefully, she's incensed enough people she's guaranteed the rest of her life behind bars.

Fair? Fair?
Was it fair to end your husbands life?

IMO fair is a word that is used when children are playing a game.

Get over yourself Pam Smart. If you don't want to be there, tooooo bad. You should have thought about that before you masterminded the murder of your husband Greg. Remember him?

Fair???

annmarie- We all know what she is! I won't lower myself and display the strong language I would like to use when I think of her. Look what she has accomplished with her time in prison....ah ah ah, nothing. Taking lovers. What a waste of space and time. Thanks for the rant.

Goz

I stand corrected. Pam earned two masters degrees in prison. LA DE DA...Along with taking lovers.

I stand corrected. Pam earned two masters degrees in prison. LA DE DA...Along with taking lovers.
Yeah, well, there are Master's Degrees and there are "Master's Degrees," lol!!!
I sure would like to know the name of the educational institution that "taught" her, whether or not it is accredited, and just how much of her coursework fell under the "correspondence school" category. I have an MA in English from the Univ. of GA. Even after all the coursework, I still had to pass an extensive oral examination AND write a thesis. I am NOT trying to preen or sound off like an elitist snob, just stating how it is for the majority of us who prefer our education to be challenging and relevant. Pamela Smart does seem to be intelligent, but then again so was Ted Bundy!.... sorry if I got O/T!!!:twocents:

If I have to guess, I would think Ted Bundy is more educated and attended a REAL university. I'm going from memory. At this point it does not matter since we are discussing murderer's education....:waitasec:

I'm not in New Hampshire, but what the hey, I'll join the conversation! I think her sentence was fair. She dragged children that were placed in her charge into a sick scheme to kill her husband. She should never take another breath as a free woman.

I'm not in New Hampshire, but what the hey, I'll join the conversation! I think her sentence was fair. She dragged children that were placed in her charge into a sick scheme to kill her husband. She should never take another breath as a free woman.

Welcome and thanks for joining us Tuffy. We all seem to have the same opinion on Pam.
Here is another link- it states nothing new but at least we have it. It shows her crazy state of mind.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,584941,00.html?test=latestnews

Fair Use

Snip
The teenagers insisted that Smart, then a 22-year-old high school media coordinator, planned the killing. Smart maintains that they lied to get a plea bargain for their parts in the crime and that the jury that convicted her was swayed by media coverage.

"I never wanted Gregg killed," Smart told WMUR News 9 on Thursday in an interview at the prison. "I never wanted him to kill Gregg. I never asked him to. I never insinuated that I wanted him to kill my husband."

"They'll be leaving prison, and right now, as it stands, I won't be," she added. "So I believe there's obvious motivation for why they said what they said."

Snip

LOL, check out Pam's "crazy eyes" in that photo; reminds me of ole Charlie Manson's "psycho killer" mug shot!!!

Newsflash ----Attention Pam Smart: The State of New Hampshire has already had a conversation about you - it was the 12 jurors who deliberated your fate 20 some years ago - in case you don't remember/understand or whatever your excuse is, you received a sentence of life without parole. Case closed - conversation ended!

Why would Pam Smart even think a conversation would get her out or change anyone's mind? She is grasping at straws. She has been tried and convicted and won't ever get a new trial. This is an insane thought on her part but what do we expect. Reminds me of Susan Smith trying to get another trial. I guess they have nothing better to do then try..

I understand people in prison trying to get out of prison. If I were in prison, I doubt I'd ever lose my desire to get out.

Yeah, well, there are Master's Degrees and there are "Master's Degrees," lol!!!I sure would like to know the name of the educational institution that "taught" her, whether or not it is accredited, and just how much of her coursework fell under the "correspondence school" category. I have an MA in English from the Univ. of GA. Even after all the coursework, I still had to pass an extensive oral examination AND write a thesis. I am NOT trying to preen or sound off like an elitist snob, just stating how it is for the majority of us who prefer our education to be challenging and relevant. Pamela Smart does seem to be intelligent, but then again so was Ted Bundy!.... sorry if I got O/T!!!:twocents:
OT:
Many writers who call themselves Dr. did take a computer course and did not go to a credited university.
Here are two who were once married to each other:
Dr. John Gray - Men are from Marse and Women are from Venus
and his ex wife.
Dr. Barbara DeAngelis - author of 10++ books, about relationship.

Neither of them are good in their own relationship lives. ;)
Seems many people can have a degree ;) now that we are in the computer age.

AS FOR this case I do not remember the details, so I wont comment if she did or did not mastermind.
But I believe you guys since you all seem to be in agreement.

http://www.seacoastonline.com/articles/20140712-NEWS-407120316

A former Winnacunnet High School student convicted of shooting and killing his adult lover's husband in 1990 has been let out of prison on a work release.

William "Billy" Flynn, a Seabrook native who at age 15 killed Greg Smart at the behest of Smart's wife, Pamela, has been moved to a minimum security facility in Warren, Maine, allowing him to participate in a work release program.

Also from the link -
"Eleanor Pam, a self-described "strong advocate" for Smart, said in an e-mailed statement Friday that it isn't just for Smart to remain in prison while the man who confessed to the murder gets to walk free."
First of all, he wasn't a "man" when the murder was committed. And secondly, even though it was for his own benefit to confess, at least he did take responsibility for his actions which is something Pamela Smart has never done. These three students would never have committed the murder but for her involvement and IIRC allegations Greg was abusive.

Still though, what he did was very wrong and hopefully he has changed since he killed Greg.

MOO

Funny....I managed to get through my teen years without killing anyone.

You made your bed, buddy.

Pamela Smart case is really disturbing. A woman with an emotional age of an adolescent gets William Flynn to kill Greg Smart to be with him. That did not work out well. Some consider the Smart case the first teacher student sex scandal, but Smart was not a teacher. :crazy:

I am watching CAPTIVATED the trials of pamela smart.

I am curious what kind of spin they can give this to make anyone in this case look better.

This CAPTIVATED documentary leaves me unsettled. IMO, it successfully sheds doubt on whether or not Smart received a fair trial. The problem is it does not do justice to the case for guilt. It is definitely severely biased. I have been looking for the trial transcripts from the original trial, but I cannot find them anywhere. Does anyone know if they are available?

'Ice queen' newlywed, who conspired to murder husband with teen lover and became subject of Nicole Kidman movie, hopes new documentary will prove her innocence

Pamela Smart, of New Hampshire, was convicted of conspiracy to commit murder with her 15-year-old school student

The 22-year-old was sentenced to life in prison without the possibility of parole in 1991 but all the while has maintained her innocent

Smart, now 47, hopes a new documentary will convince authorities that the jury was swayed by intense media coverage and allow her a parole hearing

Her trial became tabloid fodder and subject of Hollywood movie, To Die For, starring Nicole Kidman

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-sway-parole-board-hearing.html#ixzz3PS6yb4kl

The man who gunned down the husband of his New Hampshire high school instructor and lover, Pamela Smart, 25 years ago is making his first bid for parole. Billy Flynn's first bid for parole is Thursday, his 41st birthday.

Flynn has expressed remorse and apologized for his crime ever since he pleaded guilty to second-degree murder and testified that killing Gregg Smart was Pamela Smart's idea.
http://www.seattlepi.com/news/us/article/Teen-killer-Pamela-Smart-s-student-and-lover-up-6122186.php

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spartan01
Back