NJ NJ - Jersey City, *LIVING* AsianFem, Adult, #UP101204, fell in front of Our Lady of Mt. Carmel Church, no ID, 31 Dec’22

Except that this happened at 9:15 in the morning. Maybe a 9:30 am event they were planning to attend? But nobody from the church community seems to have recognized her.

Yes, you’re right. I did read that. Duh

Attachments

• EA8865A1-E4F2-4381-A8AC-28AEBC25DDA9.jpeg
    EA8865A1-E4F2-4381-A8AC-28AEBC25DDA9.jpeg
    114.4 KB · Views: 4
I wonder if it's a possibility that she's missing from a nursing home; maybe her absence wasn't discovered in a timely manner and by the time it was, staff or management feared negative repercussions, so simply didn't report it? I suppose some nursing homes are terrible enough to do something like that (sadly)

Yes, that what’s on the church’s website for regular Sat mass services but according to their Facebook page that’s not one of the times listed for New Year’s Eve 2022 ‍♀️

I think those masses later in the day were geared more towards parishioners looking to go to church on Saturday afternoon/night instead of Sunday morning.

A daily 8:30am mass Monday through Saturday would most likely still be held that day. I am not positive with this specific church but in my experience with the Catholic Church especially in a big city, there are many parishioners within walking distance that go to daily early morning mass every day and New Year’s Eve day would not necessarily be cancelled because of the holiday.

I think those masses later in the day were geared more towards parishioners looking to go to church on Saturday afternoon/night instead of Sunday morning.

A daily 8:30am mass Monday through Saturday would most likely still be held that day. I am not positive with this specific church but in my experience with the Catholic Church especially in a big city, there are many parishioners within walking distance that go to daily early morning mass every day and New Year’s Eve day would not necessarily be cancelled because of the holiday.
Ok,I understand what you’re saying. You’re probably right about that.

Maybe she did go to 830am mass. The mass would be over around 9:15am. Perhaps she left a few minutes before it ended, fell down the stairs or tripped on the sidewalk and she was found by churchgoers as they left the service.

Ok,I understand what you’re saying. You’re probably right about that.

Maybe she did go to 830am mass. The mass would be over around 9:15am. Perhaps she left a few minutes before it ended, fell down the stairs or tripped on the sidewalk and she was found by churchgoers as they left the service.

Yes and the 8:30 “novena” masses are usually the same parishioners every day. I am wondering if this was her first time to the church. I am surprised no one in the congregation or surrounding area recognize her.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
imaguppynotashark
Back