NJ - Multiple Deaths in Mansion Fire, Monmouth County, Colts Neck, 20 Nov 2018 *Arrest*

No replies with my signing up on FB - so @Countem - are you finding out anything? TIA if you can!
 Girl Waving Hello Smiley

No replies with my signing up on FB - so @Countem - are you finding out anything? TIA if you can!
 Girl Waving Hello Smiley
Nothing new that I can see, unfortunately. If you message me the Facebook link, I can try!

Nothing new that I can see, unfortunately. If you message me the Facebook link, I can try!

I have to wait until they "approve" me to their private group. Have not received any messages - and now I can't find the link!! :rolleyes: I will try later to see if I can find it.

@Countem - well still no reply from the FB page - guess they do not want me... :(

Anything in the court site? I have his trial starting on 6/3/24, but do have a note that it could be moved to July or August.

TIA if you find anything! :)

The court site does not share any case information, unfortunately. :(

I can find no recent articles, either.

From the public link to NJ Courts-- if you click on "search cases," it becomes evident that only Civil cases may be searched.

The only search option for criminal cases is "criminal convictions" and "criminal judgments." There's no option to search active criminal cases or dockets. Not even the Monmouth County District Court Calendar is available online!

Unfortunately, I think our only option here is to watch for MSM updates.

MSM from 5/13/2019 -- don't know if these players are still on this case:

Previously: Paul Caneiro pleads not guilty to all charges

Defense attorneys were expected to discuss what motions they intend to file in the case during a conference Monday before Superior Court Judge Joseph W. Oxley. Instead, Patrice Bearden, a deputy assistant public defender who is representing Caneiro, told Oxley she just received 1,172 pages of additional investigative reports from prosecutors late Friday and she needs time to go through them before deciding what motions to file.

Christopher Decker, an assistant Monmouth County prosecutor, said he still has about 950 documents to turn over to the defense "as a result of a financial investigation that's been ongoing."

MSM from 5/13/2019 -- don't know if these players are still on this case:

Previously: Paul Caneiro pleads not guilty to all charges

Defense attorneys were expected to discuss what motions they intend to file in the case during a conference Monday before Superior Court Judge Joseph W. Oxley. Instead, Patrice Bearden, a deputy assistant public defender who is representing Caneiro, told Oxley she just received 1,172 pages of additional investigative reports from prosecutors late Friday and she needs time to go through them before deciding what motions to file.

Christopher Decker, an assistant Monmouth County prosecutor, said he still has about 950 documents to turn over to the defense "as a result of a financial investigation that's been ongoing."

Snipped by me ^^

from my notes - Public defender’s office defense attorney W. Michael Wicke.

So there must have been a change from 2019 to 3/2024 where I have Wicke's name on my notes. The rest I have the same.

Well - coming up with nothing on his trial or next court hearing when I just did my search. Last article is the one above that I posted - 3/27/24.

Anyone have better luck? His trial was supposed to start on Monday, but all sides got too much discovery plus that STRmix software that they used.

TIA if you can! :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MambeuX
Back