NM NM - Guadalupe Co, WhtFem 17-25, UP17089, Killed on BD (11-Jul-78) by RLanphear, Jul'78

A little more about Simone Ridinger
This is cited from the NCMEC blog about her she fits .
The Unidentified female has a guitar and was hitchhiking.
View that info from the NCMEC blog.
Citing the following link:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220826-052928_Gallery-01.jpeg
    Screenshot_20220826-052928_Gallery-01.jpeg
    65.5 KB · Views: 12
The facial comparison between Simone Ridinger and
Guadalupe Jane Doe using Carl K's composite.
Simone Ridinger attended Dover Sherborn High school and here's the link for the classmates yearbook that she is listed as "Camera shy" in a group photo that she didn't want to be in.
This is the 1975 Dover Sherborn High School yearbook page 48
Also though she worked in Natick at the Rainbow restaurant as a waitress, Natick is only 3 miles from Sherborn, MA. See image below from Google earth
Sherborn can Easily 44 years later be mistaken for Shrewsbury.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220826-054615_Pixlr-01.jpeg
    Screenshot_20220826-054615_Pixlr-01.jpeg
    137.4 KB · Views: 14
  • Screenshot_20220826-054901_Maps-01.jpeg
    Screenshot_20220826-054901_Maps-01.jpeg
    78.1 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Read this above.
I mean READ the things she liked to do. That she enjoyed.
Simone Ridinger loved to play the GUITAR.
That's right. Just like GUADALUPE JANE DOE who was stoked (elated, happy) over her buying that guitar.
Just thought I'd leave that here....to read.

Read this above.
I mean READ the things she liked to do. That she enjoyed.
Simone Ridinger loved to play the GUITAR.
That's right. Just like GUADALUPE JANE DOE who was stoked (elated, happy) over her buying that guitar.
Just thought I'd leave that here....to read.

According to NAMUS, Simone Ridinger is listed as a rule-out/exclusion for GCJD.

I understand your belief that Namus is accurate. But it's made MANY mistakes in exclusions. Below is only ONE of those
1) Little Miss Nobody- Sharon Lee Gallegos
Excluded because of footprints. Yes footprints. Only after OTHRAM labs tested the 62 year old sample they concluded that it was INDEED Sharon Lee Gallegos
Citing: Murder of Sharon Lee Gallegos - Wikipedia
The fact that someone can be in an excluded list for thinking as in the case above that the age of not the same as the unidentified or on the basis of a footprint is appalling.
Would be nice to have total transparency for the"basis" of the existing exclusion.
What I'm referring to is YES the margin of human error in identifying these unidentified is HUGE. They consulted and tested Sharon Lee Gallegos DNA though OTHRAM labs to finally get her identified. Not the state, not the federal, an outside independent lab with cutting-edge technology.
They need to send Guadalupe Jane Doe's DNA to OTHRAM And give this family closure while her family is still able to have peace.
If we're depending on a 44 year old late Shrewsbury tip to solve this case we're not doing right by her family. Submit the DNA to OTHRAM yesterday. No guessing, no rumors. Let science solve this.

I understand your belief that Namus is accurate. But it's made MANY mistakes in exclusions. Below is only ONE of those
1) Little Miss Nobody- Sharon Lee Gallegos
Excluded because of footprints. Yes footprints. Only after OTHRAM labs tested the 62 year old sample they concluded that it was INDEED Sharon Lee Gallegos
Citing: Murder of Sharon Lee Gallegos - Wikipedia
The fact that someone can be in an excluded list for thinking as in the case above that the age of not the same as the unidentified or on the basis of a footprint is appalling.
Would be nice to have total transparency for the"basis" of the existing exclusion.
What I'm referring to is YES the margin of human error in identifying these unidentified is HUGE. They consulted and tested Sharon Lee Gallegos DNA though OTHRAM labs to finally get her identified. Not the state, not the federal, an outside independent lab with cutting-edge technology.
They need to send Guadalupe Jane Doe's DNA to OTHRAM And give this family closure while her family is still able to have peace.
If we're depending on a 44 year old late Shrewsbury tip to solve this case we're not doing right by her family. Submit the DNA to OTHRAM yesterday. No guessing, no rumors. Let science solve this.
NamUs is not infallible, but the Sharon Lee Gallegos rule-out was (of course) on a less solid basis than the vast majority of NamUs rule-outs. Footprints vs. DNA/dentals/fingerprints are a big difference.

I also don't really see a resemblance to Simone, and playing the guitar is a common past time, especially then by the sound of it, not something exclusive to these two girls. Also, IMO, based off the circumstances, sounds like she probably died soon after her disappearance.

IMO I also feel the Shrewsbury is more likely to have more susbtance than just a "rumor". From where we sit there is not a whole lot we can do until an organization is able to be involved. IMO.

In the 1970s, ever other teenager wanted to play the guitar. The boys wanted to be Jimi Hendrix or Eric Clapton. The girls wanted to be Joni Mitchell or Emmylou Harris or Nancy Wilson.
Rolling along this thread I'm suddenly thinking of "beautiful people" from Melanie (Safka)? ;)

I would really like more information about why the Gallegos exclusion was wrong. Footprints--I assume they mean the footprint saved in Sharon Gallegos's birth certificate--are usually accurate. That's why they take them. Have they discovered that they aren't as accurate as they thought?

I would really like more information about why the Gallegos exclusion was wrong. Footprints--I assume they mean the footprint saved in Sharon Gallegos's birth certificate--are usually accurate. That's why they take them. Have they discovered that they aren't as accurate as they thought?
I think it was a culmination of several things, including an age discrepancy, that led to them concluding it was not her initially. I too assume they used the prints taken at birth. Not sure what the problem was to be honest.

I believe there is always room for human error. But in a lot of cases, like that of GCJD, there’s a lot going on that we, the general public, aren’t aware of. I simply trust the process. ;)

I think it was a culmination of several things, including an age discrepancy, that led to them concluding it was not her initially. I too assume they used the prints taken at birth. Not sure what the problem was to be honest.

I believe there is always room for human error. But in a lot of cases, like that of GCJD, there’s a lot going on that we, the general public, aren’t aware of. I simply trust the process. ;)

Really that's all we can do from here.

Does anyone know if this young woman had ever given birth?
This is a big stretch given that her boyfriend was murdered by a different serial killer but this sounds so much like Debbie Griffin.
It's possible she was also murdered by Knowles, but noone knows for sure if she was with her boyfriend when she disappeared (her mother lived in a different state)

What about the guitar itself? I read earlier on here that it was located by authorities, did anyone check the manufacturer label? Would it be possible to track down where the guitar was possibly bought from?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deesse
Back