OK Norman, OK spate of missing juveniles

*IDK what’s going on with this one. I would make her a thread but her NAMUS isn’t available. She went missing in July 2023. @ChatteringBirds help. I’m helpless working with their pages. Her photo is updated and she looks very different. I can’t find a thread for her. What do you think? is she still missing from March 2024?

I can't tell, but since she isn't listed in NamUs or NCMEC, I wouldn't start a thread yet. Luckily a lot of teens are found relatively quickly. I hope she was too.

Orange & Black are the school colors for their High School mascot a tiger. If there were kids from Lubbock TX missing a lot would be wearing red & black because of Texas Tech.

My nephew goes to college there and this is very concerning. Thankfully he graduates this May so glad he is getting away from the area.

Edited to correct my schools. Sorry for the misinformation.

Last edited:
Orange & Black are the school colors for Oklahoma State University in Norman OK along with their High School mascot a tiger. Their colors are orange and black also. If there were kids from Lubbock TX missing a lot would be wearing red & black because of Texas Tech.

My nephew goes to college there and this is very concerning. Thankfully he graduates this May so glad he is getting away from the area.
Oklahoma University is in Norman, OK, not Oklahoma State, which is in Stillwater, OK

Oklahoma = Crimson and Cream

Oklahoma State = Orange and Black

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member