NV - Mason Dominguez, 4, murdered, body found hidden in freezer, Las Vegas, Feb'22 *arrest*

Hope32

Mainly Lurker Sometimes Sleuther
Reaction score
Boy's body found in freezer in Las Vegas

"
The child was found Tuesday in a garage freezer, and Brandon Toseland, 35, of Las Vegas, has been identified as a suspect in the death.

Police said on Tuesday morning, an elementary-aged child arrived at school and handed a note from her mother to a teacher. Police said the note stated that the mother was being held against her will and that she didn’t know where her other preschool-aged child was."

Not sure if this is posted anywhere. They haven't released any names other than the man they arrested

I found what I believe to be the suspect's FB. The suspect has at least 2 recent public photos on FB with a woman. The suspect has been identified as the mother's boyfriend per article linked above, so I wonder if she is the mother.

I also wonder if the photos were taken on or near the day they were posted. One photo was posted 2/17/2022 and another 12/21/2021. In the article above, it says the mother had not seen her son since 12/11/2021. The woman in the photos looks happy and fully made up in these pics posted after that last-seen date.

Facebook

The girl, a daughter of the woman, was in the care of family members, Spencer said.
Girl brings note to school, leading Las Vegas police to find boy's body inside freezer in home's garage

LAS VEGAS (KLAS) — The Las Vegas man accused of killing a 4-year-old boy and keeping his body in a freezer made his first appearance in a Las Vegas courtroom Wednesday morning as the boy’s family identified the child.

My-Post-Copy-8.png

Mason Dominguez
Family identifies Las Vegas boy, 4, found in freezer; man accused of killing him appears in court

That hole is plenty big enough for a preschool age child. and then some. Why was poor Mason still in that freezer? I don't know what to think. of the suggestions above I think either is very possible.

bury the whole freezer, or
Mason wasn't meant to be alone in there :(

In looking at photos from his Facebook, Toseland appears to have undergone a noticeable change over the past year or two in his physical appearance. his cheeks are sunken and his face and build is quite a bit thinner. I suspect meth or other "hard" drugs are responsible. (Purely speculation)

”During the execution of the search warrant we located a very deep 8-foot hole that had been dug in the backyard,” Spencer said. “It appears to have been dug as a grave. There was also dirt located inside a U-Haul parked in the driveway.”

Spencer said police believe Toseland planned to put the child’s body in the hole and bury it.

“That is what we believe because of the depth of the hole,” he said. “The hole was layered as such that it makes us believe that was the plan.”
Police: Hole in backyard likely was gravesite for 4-year-old boy

Dad's Death. Age 29?
"Mason’s father died from pneumonia last year at age 29, his family said."*

I wonder which family member said that. Did LE have any reason at that time to investigate that death, say, well, as possibly suspicious, or maybe reason to do so now.

Dad's Death. Age 29?

I wonder which family member said that. Did LE have any reason at that time to investigate that death, say, well, as possibly suspicious, or maybe reason to do so now.

interesting thought. I just assumed maybe Mason's dad died from a covid pneumonia situation (you in these times that's the go to). But who knows.

Dad's Death. Age 29?

maybe it was pneumonia related to covid. that is possible. but yes it warrants further investigation either way.

Dad's name comes up with birthrdate and date for when he passed. Also.a photo, but no obituary.

This control freak had the dreaded UHaul parked in the driveway for some time according to neighbors.

Anytime a UHaul is parked for awhile around here there's nefarious goings on. People use them instead of renting a car as well.

Glad the cops witnessed the handcuffs in the car.

After the three moved into Toseland’s house in March 2021, Stubbs said Toseland covered windows, used video surveillance, took the mother’s cellphone, cut her ties to her family and handled her social media. It was not immediately clear if Toseland was employed.

“For the majority of the time, the mother was handcuffed, bound and/or locked up,” Stubbs said.

Police said they found handcuffs in the car in which Toseland was stopped and arrested after the daughter delivered the notes to school. The girl’s mother was with him.
Mental issue raised in case of boy's body found in freezer at Las Vegas home

what a nightmare, that poor little 7 year old sissy, the trauma of being in that house this past year with all that going on. She lost her dad, now she's lost her little brother. She is a hero. I hope she knows that. I hope she can heel from this.

Aside from Mason Dominguez, the boy he's charged with murdering, and Mason's sister, there are other children in Toseland's life. But his previous charges don't involve any of them.

In September of 2013, Toseland was charged with battery constituting domestic violence for an incident at The Suites on Boulder Highway. He allegedly punched his sister several times in the face and pushed her. [snip]

In December of 2018, Toseland was charged again for the same offense — battery constituting domestic violence — for punching his then-girlfriend in the face after accusing her of cheating on him. [snip]

Court records also show Toseland has a custody case involving two children who are about 5- and 7-years old.

The mother petitioned for full custody, but Toseland objected. The judge decided on joint custody for both of those kids.
https://www.ktnv.com/13-investigate...ddler-previously-accused-of-domestic-violence

Aside from Mason Dominguez, the boy he's charged with murdering, and Mason's sister, there are other children in Toseland's life. But his previous charges don't involve any of them.

In September of 2013, Toseland was charged with battery constituting domestic violence for an incident at The Suites on Boulder Highway. He allegedly punched his sister several times in the face and pushed her. [snip]

In December of 2018, Toseland was charged again for the same offense — battery constituting domestic violence — for punching his then-girlfriend in the face after accusing her of cheating on him. [snip]

Court records also show Toseland has a custody case involving two children who are about 5- and 7-years old.

The mother petitioned for full custody, but Toseland objected. The judge decided on joint custody for both of those kids.
https://www.ktnv.com/13-investigate...ddler-previously-accused-of-domestic-violence
if im mathing right then their mom is possibly the one he punched in the face, wow.

There is fund=====ing site that stated dad died of pneumonia unrelated to Covid and he had been sick for months with the pneumonia.

Seems like the murderer (alleged) has a history with the family. I think much more is going to come out about this man/monster.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RyanO9600
Back