NV - Mason Dominguez, 4, murdered, body found hidden in freezer, Las Vegas, Feb'22 *arrest*

So lucky that Mason's mommy and sissy survived. I have to believe he was watching over his big sissy on that fateful day she was able to deliver the notes to school. May they have love and comfort while they try to heal their hearts of all the hurt this awful man visited upon them.

ok so there are interesting comments out there. MSM has said toseland was "known to her (the moms) deceased husband" well just research and wow pretty interesting.

I had read in the articles that he was a friend to her dead husband and that she was struggling with bills and he offered to help her.

I just found about this tonight as it came across my computer when I was reading another story.

One more horrific, senseless, and incomprehensible crime with an innocent little one the victim. One of so many, far too many...

was he planning to bury the whole freezer?

That would be my guess. I wonder if he had plans to hurt the mom and little girl, too. Glad he's in custody. Hoping both mom and the girl get some therapy for having gone through all that they endured.
The little boy was a beautiful child. Glad he is away from all this now.
If guilty of killing the boy and abusing the mother -- and possibly the girl -- I hope he gets the book thrown at him. Dammit.

“To include multiple injuries to the boy’s small intestine that is including — but not the only injury — which is a complete transsection of his small intestine. He also had a laceration to his mesentery. It was ripped off his small intestine. All of these were the result of blunt force trauma to his abdomen,” Fleck said.

The mesentery holds the intestines in place in the body.

According to the prosecutor, the boy also had a cut to his left eye, bruises to his face, and abrasions on his arms, stomach, and head.

Injuries suffered by Las Vegas boy found in freezer revealed in court; new charges added

Oh how little Mason suffered at his hands. :( Justice is coming little man.

Prosecutors have asked for more time for a death review in the case of a 4-year-old boy who was found dead inside a freezer at a home in Las Vegas.

Brandon Toseland appeared in court virtually on Friday.
[snip]
Toseland may face the death penalty. He's now scheduled to appear in court on May 5 to determine if that's the case. He is also expected to enter a plea.

His hearing on Friday comes as new evidence reveals a history of abuse against 4-year-old Mason Dominguez.
https://www.ktnv.com/news/prosecuto...w-in-case-of-las-vegas-child-found-in-freezer

Based on the article about the grand jury testimony, BT thought boys should be tough/not coddled. And it seemingly escalated from there.

Since the mother of his kids (first quoted article) said he was an involved parent, I wonder if he had only daughters and that's why she didn't see these same behaviors from him?

MOO.

Suspect accuses mother of conspiring in death of 4-year-old Las Vegas boy

Dominguez’s mother filed a wrongful death lawsuit against Toseland in Clark County District Court. Now, Toseland alleges in a counter-filing that the mother knew Dominguez was dead and colluded with Toseland to hide his body.
[snip]
In the filing, Toseland claimed Dominguez died Dec. 10 and both he and the boy’s mother were aware of his dead. Toseland claimed the mother didn’t ask where Dominguez was or what his condition was. Toseland said they made the joint decision that they would “preserve” Dominguez until they could find the money to bury him.

“[The mother]...ultimately colluded with Toseland to place Mason’s dead body in a freezer,” the lawsuit alleges.

Toseland also claims that Dominguez’s grandmother knew of his death and that Dominguez’s mother and grandmother covered up his death by telling the other children in the family that Dominguez was staying at his grandmother’s when they both knew he was deceased, the lawsuit said.

-------------------------
we will need to tread carefully while discussing the response to the civil suit by Toseland. Mom (as far as I know) has NOT been named a POI or suspect in the criminal case and LE and MSM are treating her as a victim of DV so the usual victim friendly stuff still applies.

I am curious to see what comes in the civil case. Mason's paternal family has been vocal on SM about their thoughts but we've been unable to discuss because they aren't in MSM. Wonder if they will weight in in the media on this civil case. If they do it will complicate this case discussion.

Last edited:
A 4-year-old boy whose body was found in February in a freezer at a Las Vegas home where his mother alleges she was held captive died of blunt force injuries and his death was a homicide, authorities said.

A lawyer who represented the mother alleged she was physically, sexually and emotionally abused by Toseland. The woman is not facing criminal charges in the boy’s death.

The woman filed a wrongful death and negligence lawsuit against Toseland in March. He responded with a counterclaim alleging the mother was aware the boy died in December and said she would help Toseland “preserve” the body.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rodrickheffley
Back