NY - Congressman George Santos charged with 13 criminal counts, May 2023

The full ethics panel, led by Republican Rep. Michael Guest of Mississippi, unanimously adopted the report from its investigative subcommittee and voted to refer its findings to the Department of Justice.

ETA: Rep. George Santos will not run for reelection following a damning report from the House Ethics Committee.

Last edited:
Any news on his next hearing date? I do have his trial on 9/9/24.

TIA! :)

To be fair, there are two sides to every story.

Sigh.

I'm guessing that this is his pitch to exit Congress into the well-worn next level of grift: the lucrative world of podcasts, speaking slots and backroom "political analyst" positions that seem to be out there for some of his fellows on his wing of the party.

His witchhunty etc., talking points seem awfully familiar.

But, ya know, constituents. They work and work and work some more and cant catch a break. They understand what it is to be without Botox, Hermès and Sephora, paid for by unwitting donors.

Fight on, George! The good folks of NY expect it. Fight on, son.

He really does like about everything! Back in March 2023, he claimed he just found out what OnlyFans was (eyeroll). Be sure to listen to the very end for the interviewers reaction.

Please let the vote be in favor of expulsion. The guy is a disgrace to the office he holds and to the people he represents. Get him outta there. imo

"House Ethics Committee Chairman Michael Guest, R-Miss., filed a resolution Friday morning to expel Rep. George Santos, R-N.Y., from Congress."

Santos appears to be an unredeemable pathological
liar and grifter without a shred of shame
I imagine he's hoping to hop aboard the Grift Train of outraged virtue via various podcasts and newsrounds in the footsteps of Bannon, RG and others.

Issues I suspect will be that his grifting is so transparently self-serving and his usefulness has passed. Maybe we see a tell-all memoir briefly trouble the surface.

But not seeing a political second act in the cards for George.

I imagine he's hoping to hop aboard the Grift Train of outraged virtue via various podcasts and newsrounds in the footsteps of Bannon, RG and others.

Issues I suspect will be that his grifting is so transparently self-serving and his usefulness has passed. Maybe we see a tell-all memoir briefly trouble the surface.

But not seeing a political second act in the cards for George.
If I had to make a prediction, I think he'll he'll get into romance scams after losing office. I don't think he'll be popular for long on podcast/newscast circuit. Speculation only, opinion.

jmo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nobodi
Back