NY NY - Robert Mayer, 46, Dix Hills, 14 Jun 2013 #11

To be sure !!! The Missing Man that isn't being looked for !!!! I review the whole case in my head over and over......why were efforts and questions asked here shut down ? Why is the FaceBook page to find Robert Mayer private ???

@hot cawfeee I think because there is more to this case than meets the eye. An individual and/or an employee organization with potential mob ties is giving the illusion of making an effort, but in reality they know what happened. As long as they can control the narrative and keep the illusion of activity, they can keep the case get colder and colder. In most cases the people the closest to the missing person/homicide victim are those the closest to them, personally, socially and fraternally.

I think I mentioned this before, I am a member of the “Missing Robert Meyer” FB page. His wife organized a lot of searches in the beginning but that has tapered off, now she posts other pictures of missing people and puts up pictures of Rob up on birthdays, etc. On another note, I spoke to a union electrician friend of mine from LI that knows about the case and he told me that is an extravagant house for an electrician

It does seem to be...also the taxes must be very high. Long Island has a rep for high taxes and with the improvements made it would only raise property taxes.
rickyv......its still a private fb page ??

I lost sleep wondering about this case last night and am thrilled to find websleuths tracks me so well.
I'm so sad to find all these years later and...NOTHING.

So odd right ??? A FB page to find Robert that was private and information that only came out on other sites like Topix Dix Hills and I think the other was LI Firearms (who are super nice folks). The questions first asked were about drug use and that was screamed down by Ida and her crew....which turn out to be true that he had a problem and had a day or so prior to his disappearance been caught by Ida.

This case sure is one of those head scratchers. Just one tidbit would give us a direction to sleuth.

Tracker, there is just nothing! I don’t think he left his family...I bounce back and forth between suicide and foul play, but I don’t think that he is out there somewhere. Well, I mean he is out there but not alive. The only thing that makes me lean towards foul play is that they haven’t found him yet, and suicide is relatively hard to hide. I know sometimes it can take a long time to find the body of someone who has committed suicide, but you would think he would be relatively close to where his car was found, if he did so. I can’t think why he would put his family through this-it can’t be so that they can collect the insurance money, because his body would need to be found, otherwise it’s a very long wait for them. I think he was involved in something that his wife either didn’t know about, or she doesn’t want to talk about. There has to be some kind of connection with the scrap yards, or the fact that he needed to turn in scrap metal for money.

One bit would give so much to go on !!! So many questions in the beginning only led to more questions for
me !! I think what I found (and still do find) frustrating is that different info was given to different forums. And a Find Rob fb page is private.......and that no searches are regularly performed. This the 8th year of Rob's disappearance and maybe it will be noted in a big way with alot of attention.

One bit would give so much to go on !!! So many questions in the beginning only led to more questions for
me !! I think what I found (and still do find) frustrating is that different info was given to different forums. And a Find Rob fb page is private.......and that no searches are regularly performed. This the 8th year of Rob's disappearance and maybe it will be noted in a big way with alot of attention.

Yes, it’s strange that the Find Rob Facebook page is private and that there are no searches ongoing. His wife will occasionally post something about missing him, and sometimes posts family pictures of him, but nothing is happening. Somebody has some idea what may have happened to Rob-but the knowledge isn’t public.

Jmoose......I agree with you...I think back at all the posting and sleuthing that was done...information twisted around...the alleged sighting down south by someone that turned out to be bogus (remember that craziness ??? A LIers said it couldn't be Rob bc that's not how we order pizza)....the nice guy that no one is looking for ! I think its known within his circle what happened...I hope his Mom and siblings have been told.

Jmoose......I agree with you...I think back at all the posting and sleuthing that was done...information twisted around...the alleged sighting down south by someone that turned out to be bogus (remember that craziness ??? A LIers said it couldn't be Rob bc that's not how we order pizza)....the nice guy that no one is looking for ! I think its known within his circle what happened...I hope his Mom and siblings have been told.

Yes, I remember all of that. And I remember his mother and sister begging Rob’s wife for any information. The inner circle knows, or strongly suspects what probably happened. It’s very sad.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kelc3769
Back