NY NY - Robert Mayer, 46, Dix Hills, 14 Jun 2013 #11

Checking to see if anything has developed on this case at all.......Cannot believe that Robert will be missing for two years shortly.........

human remains (skeleton/bones) were found yesterday on LI in East Setauket-----being analyzed now------could this possibly be Robert?

Thanks, Cawfee, I didn't realize this thread was here. I think about Robert often and now and then do a search to see if anything new has happened.

Me too Sweetie----------its almost two years and I think of the weird stuff like filing the tax returns, the medical insurance--those necessary things you have to do and have to have---and wonder if provisions were made before Robert left/went missing ----what about his union dues?? Are they being paid??????

Please note: This forum is for information and support only and not for case discussion. Thank you.

Sorry-forgot which thread I was on:facepalm:

Tomorrow will be 2 years since Robert Mayer went missing. Keep his family in your thoughts and prayers. Where are you Robert?!

Nothing!!

ROBERT MAYER

Robert Mayer is described as 6'1" tall, weighing 200 lbs., with brown hair and brown eyes.

Dix Hills, New York dad Robert Mayer disappeared on June 14, 2013. Mayer, then 46, left for his job as a local electrician in the early morning hours and has not been seen since. Mayer's wife recalled her last conversation with Mayer was on the phone around 9 a.m., when they discussed Father's Day plans. She reported him missing when he did not return home from work that evening. His car, a 2004 red Pontiac GTO was found the following night at a nearby train station. According to police, the search for clues to Mayer's disappearance continues. Anyone with information about the case is encouraged to call the Suffolk County Police at (631) 854-8252.

http://www.nbcnews.com/feature/missing-in-america/missing-america-unsolved-n472406

MomofFour----no posters at LIRR and Ida's FB is rather active.
I feel very strongly that he is in rehab. Still think this is a private family matter that went very off the rails.

With the show "Disappeared" being renewed, maybe Robert's case will be profiled.

Another Mother's Day approaches........maybe this year Robert's Mom will get some news on her son

MomofFour----no posters at LIRR and Ida's FB is rather active.
I feel very strongly that he is in rehab. Still think this is a private family matter that went very off the rails.

Rehab for three years? Or do you mean he lives in more of an institution now?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BlackBalled
Back