NY NY - Robert Mayer, 46, Dix Hills, 14 Jun 2013 #11

Thanks Beamie--- I tried and no go-- guess my reputation precedes me !!!!!
I checked News12li and nothing yet. I guess it will take some time.

From FB: "Ida has contacted the Medical Examiner. Now it's a matter of waiting."

From FB: "Thank you for the prayers. Remains were identified. It isn't Rob. Thank God."

As a Suffolk County resident I was wondering if Newsday has been all over this news? I cancelled my subscription a couple of years ago due to my unhappiness with the paper. My husband does have it on his IPAD.

As a Suffolk County resident I was wondering if Newsday has been all over this news? I cancelled my subscription a couple of years ago due to my unhappiness with the paper. My husband does have it on his IPAD.

Not "all over". Neither is News12. They have an article. But not blasting it.

still missing: http://www.nbcnews.com/feature/miss...ssing-america-65-people-still-missing-n691281

Robert Mayer disappeared on June 14, 2013, from Dix Hills, New York. Mayer, then 46, left for his job as a local electrician in the early morning hours and has not been seen since. Mayer's wife recalled her last conversation with Mayer was on the phone around 9 a.m. that day, when they discussed Father's Day plans. His car, a 2004 red Pontiac GTO, was discovered the following night at a nearby train station. Authorities call the search for Robert Mayer an open and active investigation, but few clues have been found in the case.

robert_mayer_update_final_ea6b0766c407375799e2e4794e9e4df5-nbcnews-ux-2880-1000_5025159f5ad661e13f4bf5db57225576.nbcnews-ux-600-700.jpg

Maybe 201 7 will bring Robert or at least a phone call to his family.

I hope his Mom is doing well.

Am a little late--- but Robert had a birthday last month--- maybe maybe maybe something will develop !!!!

Warm weather has hit LI at last ! Maybe it will bring people out and looking !!!! Who knows but sending prayers to Robert and family

I'm still a member for the secret group, and there's nothing new about Robert, Just his wife sharing some pictures, and some other missing cases. There's nothing new about Robert. Unfortunately

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ceishen637
Back