NY NY - Robert Mayer, 46, Dix Hills, 14 Jun 2013 #11

Did they or will they do anything for the Anniversary of Robert's disappearance ? Its Father's Day weekend--- the weekend he went missing.

Yes they did

"Remembering Rob. Thank you for those who were able to attend. And thanks to those who sent their love all day. It turned into a memorable day, worthy of the man we love and miss.

Happy memories shared.. Rob was definitely laughing.
Joy=achieved.. ❤

--More photos to follow.."

"We do a balloon release every year for him. I Keep it private.. just closest family/ friends. This year waa difficult as it was a work night and some of his family was away.. but it was still a nice turn out. We are very blessed."

Quote Ida from the FB group

Robert Mayer, 46, of Dix Hills, N.Y., has not been seen since June 14, 2013. Robert Mayer's red 2004 Pontiac GTO was found in the parking lot of the Long Island Rail Road's Deer Park station the day after he disappeared. The keys were not inside the vehicle and according to Mayer's wife, the driver's seat was adjusted much farther forward than her husband typically kept it. Mayer is described as a white male, 6 feet 1 inch tall and about 200 pounds. He has brown hair and green-hazel eyes. He was last seen wearing a gray polo-type work shirt with a J.C. Electrical logo, light blue jeans and black work boots. His left middle finger is missing the tip.

559e0f671400004f009a731c.jpeg

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entr...show=true#gallery/559e0f6ce4b0967291557f1d/10

Thanks for this JerseyGirl....... maybe this holiday season will bring some good news !!!

is there anything different posted on the secret FB page than the public one that ida has ?

I'm still a member of the secret FB group that his wife manages. There isn't anything new. The page is mostly her sharing old pictures of him, and some other missing cases

Thank you !!! I pray Rob's Mom and family are doing as well as they can. They are not in the news it seems. Did anything come of the Mary Murphy interview from months back ?
I would love to see the woman who did they Maura Murphy disappearance do a docuseries on this case.

This sure is one of those "into thin air" cases. Wonder what LE resources are still on this case?

Hi Friend !!!! I wonder myself......so many bits of conflicting info were provided at the beginning and not a lot of info or answers came forth.

Was anything conclusive determined from Rob's car that was found at the train station ? IIRC dogs scented to the woods but did not go in to the car.

bumping............really hope that this spring someone will walk into a Home Depot or a gardening center and recognize Rob.

Thee's nothing new in the FB group run by his wife, if that' what you're asking. She posts pictures of him every now and then, otherwise it's just a bunch of other missing cases posted.

But, absolutely nothing new about his case. Is there even an active investigation?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ceishen637
Back