NY NY - Yolanda Bindics, 25, Jamestown, 10 Aug 2004

oh my goodness, i didn't really read the title of this thread carefully. i thought this was a recent event. it wasn't until i got to maybe the second page that i realized this was something that happened over two years ago!

this is so sad. :( i can't imagine what her four babies are going through. everytime i read one of these threads where there is a 'missing' in the title and it's located in the found forum, i hope that when i get to the last page the person will be found alive and well. and this doesn't seem to be the case.

it was beautiful to see how much effort was put into trying to find yolanda, and the benefits for her children. god bless her family. and know now she was an angel the whole time looking after her babies from above.

does anyone know that lovely song that plays when you visit her site? it's so pretty i would like to find it. is it made specifically for her?

Justice for beautiful Yolanda

0691972712_wgrz-yolanda-jg.jpg

Her four children are motherless now because of some evil person out there. May this person be caught and punished for their crime so that Yolanda can rest in peace.

Bindics case ruled a Homicide
spacer.gif
spacer.gif

14090.jpg

Dec 15, 2006 - Today, police in Jamestown confirmed what many had expected. Yolanda Bindics death was ruled a homicide. The announcement came when the Chautauqua County District Attorney, Jamestown Police and the Chautauqua County Sheriff's department held a joint news conference.

Officials say a forensic pathologist presented evidence to law enforcement Tuesday confirming that this death was a homicide, after evaluating Bindic's remains. They are not releasing information on the cause of death at this time. No suspects are in custody.

More: http://www.wkbw.com/Story.aspx?type=ln&NStoryID=16932

MistyM said:
oh my goodness, i didn't really read the title of this thread carefully. i thought this was a recent event. it wasn't until i got to maybe the second page that i realized this was something that happened over two years ago!

this is so sad. :( i can't imagine what her four babies are going through. everytime i read one of these threads where there is a 'missing' in the title and it's located in the found forum, i hope that when i get to the last page the person will be found alive and well. and this doesn't seem to be the case.

it was beautiful to see how much effort was put into trying to find yolanda, and the benefits for her children. god bless her family. and know now she was an angel the whole time looking after her babies from above.

does anyone know that lovely song that plays when you visit her site? it's so pretty i would like to find it. is it made specifically for her?

The name of the song is "where'd you go?" by Fort Minor and Holly Brook.

"Where'd you go?
I miss you so,
Seems like it's been forever,
That you've been gone.

She said "Some days I feel like *****
Some days I wanna quit, and just be normal for a bit,"
I don't understand why you have to always be gone,
I get along but the trips always feel so long,
And, I find myself tryna stay by the phone,
'Cause your voice always helps me when I feel so alone,
But I feel like an idiot, workin' my day around the call,
But when I pick up I don't have much to say,
So, I want you to know it's a little ****ed up,
That I'm stuck here waitin', at times debatin',
Tellin' you that I've had it with you and your career,
Me and the rest of the family here singing "Where'd you go?"

I miss you so,
That you've been gone.
Where'd you go?
I miss you so,
That you've been gone,
Please come back home...

You know the place where you used to live,
Used to barbeque up burgers and ribs,
Used to have a little party every Hallowe'en with candy by the pile,
But now, you only stop by every once in a while,
***** I find myself just fillin' my time,
Anything to keep the thought of you from my mind,
I'm doin' fine, I plan to keep it that way,
You can call me if you find you have somethin' to say,
And I'll tell you, I want you to know it's a little ****ed up,
That I'm stuck here waitin', at times debatin',
Tellin' you that I've had it with you and your career,
Me and the rest of the family here singing "Where'd you go?"

I miss you so,
That you've been gone.
Where'd you go?
I miss you so,
That you've been gone,
Please come back home...

I want you to know it's a little ****ed up,
That I'm stuck here waitin', no longer debatin',
Tired of sittin' and hatin' and makin' these excuses,
For while you're not around, and feeling so useless,
It seems one thing has been true all along,
You don't really know what you got 'til it's gone,
I guess I've had it with you and your career,
When you come back I won't be here and you'll can sing it...

Where'd you go?
I miss you so,
That you've been gone.
Where'd you go?
I miss you so,
That you've been gone,
Please come back home...
Please come back home...
Please come back home...
Please come back home...
Please come back home..."

If it took 2 years for the first tests results to come back then it could well take another 2 years from the time the human remains were located for the newest set of tests to come back. I think that means the clock is ticking down on this one and would expect to see some activity on the case when the latest tests come back (assuming the lab backlogs have not significantly worsened since then), or so I hope.

funeral.jpg

memory.gif

It has been over three years since Yolanda Bindics disappeared. Her family is now finally able to give her a proper burial.

The young mother of four was last seen August 10, 2004 when she left work at the Family Dollar in Jamestown. Hunters found her body in September, 2006 in a remote, wooded area in Chautauqua County.

Police still have not identified her killer.

Yolanda will be laid to rest on Saturday. Friends and family will get a chance to say goodbye on Thursday and Friday.

Wake Service: Thursday, November 8, 2007
Huber Funeral Home
111 S. Main Street, Jamestown
From 2pm-4pm and 6pm-8pm

Wake Service: Friday, November 9, 2007
Reddington Funeral Home
657 Abbott Road, Buffalo
2pm-4pm and 6pm-8pm

Funeral: Saturday, November 10, 2007
St. Thomas Aquinas Church, Buffalo 10am

Earlier this week I was in Jamestown, N.Y., looking into the case of 36-year-old Corrie Anderson, a southern-tier mother of three who went missing on Oct. 28. Since that time, I have received several e-mails from readers alerting me to similar cases in the area. While there does not appear to be a connection to Corrie's case, I did find one involving a missing mother of four that I found particularly interesting.

Read the rest here: http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/2008/11/who-killed-yola.html

http://www.buffalonews.com/258/story/647680.html

04/22/09 09:09 AM
4-year-old nephew of slain Jamestown woman killed crossing street

The 4-year-old boy killed Monday evening in Jamestown when he ran out into the street into the path of a truck has been identified as the nephew of the late Yolanda Bindics, Jamestown police have confirmed.

Timothy Bindics, of Weeks Street, Jamestown, was taken to WCA Hospital where he was pronounced dead shortly after his arrival...

I really hope my sister and her family can have closure soon. The person or persons responsible need to be found and charged. There HAS to be evidence out there somewhere to convict them!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
combszola
Back