GUILTY OH - Alan Patton for collecting boys' urine, Franklin County, 2009

Allan Patton was arrested for making nasty *advertiser censored*s phone calls to his PO. Poor lady had them all taped and took them to court.

See, Patton is not happy that he isn't allowed to use a public restroom and he don't want to be tracked.

Judge ordered him to get mental health help.

Oh and his mom is heard on some of the calls as well. His mom? He's 60 years old. How old is she? Man, I can't even begin to imagine what's going on there. His attorney said he gets himself all worked up and he was angry.

Yeah ummmm people get angry, but don't drink little boys urin out of bathrooms. Oh and they say he had drugs in his system which he says is completely untrue.

http://www2.nbc4i.com/news/2011/aug/26/man-urine-fetish-must-continue-probation-get-treat-ar-706275/

There is one in NM as well. When I first moved here he was on the local private station talking about health, well being, how he could live on $3,500 a year, etc. He talked about how he was drinking his urine...and how it was perfectly fitting to do so. LOL He would come on camera only wearing something that looked like homemade underwear. My jaw dropped to floor.

Looked this guy up. Soooo he did a little bit of time. Got kicked loose, and was not happy about his ankle monitor. So, he made some threatening and harassing calls to people like his PO, and then some.

He also tested positive for crystal meth. He denies he ever used crystal meth.

Also he had been frequenting places with of course public restrooms. Ya know places with play areas, but not so bold to choose a BK or Mickey D's.

I'd say a hospital for the criminally ill. JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kimmiter
Back