GUILTY OH - Alan Patton for collecting boys' urine, Franklin County, 2009

"like I'm drinking their youth"

WTH?!

Yeah like a vampire only urine instead of blood.

An aside punishment would be to have some elderly men like ancient in age give urine samples and then we make him drink that. I'd be like "You're old, and you're gonna get older now *advertiser censored*".

Sorry if I grossed anyone out with this thread. Hey, it's reality.:eek:

This is a news report (cached) from Feb 2006 about the same guy, same crime:

http://www.nbc4i.com/news/7302651/detail.html (Feb 2006)

QUOTE Man Hides In Bathrooms, Drinks Boys' Urine

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

February 21, 2006

COLUMBUS, Ohio -- A disturbing case was discovered Tuesday about a Central Ohio man who allegedly told police he likes to drink the urine of adolescent boys.

Alan Patton, 54, is in jail after allegedly telling Gahanna police that he enjoys drinking urine.

Detective Ron Fithen interviewed Patton after he was arrested while leaving a movie theater last weekend.

"Listening to his describe it, it's like listening to a crack or cocaine addict. He's addicted to children's urine," Fithen said.

According to police, Patton said he's been drinking urine for years.

"He told us he's been doing it over 40 years, since he was 7 years old," Fithen said.

Police said Patton goes to family restaurants and movie theaters and waits for boys in a bathroom stall. Investigators said he shuts off the water to the child-level urinal and puts a cup in the bottom.

Patton allegedly told police that he leaves the stall after the child leaves.

"He goes back and retrieves the cup and drinks the urine," Fithen said.

Police said Patton told them it makes him sick, but that it's almost spiritual to him. He allegedly added, "I like it because it makes me closer to them -- like I'm drinking their youth."

A New Albany father played a role in Patton's arrest. He told someone at a movie theater that Patton was staring at his son in the bathroom. The theater employee then called police.

Officials said Patton is a registered sexual predator, who was convicted of rape 13 years ago.

Police believe Patton has been collecting and drinking urine in cities around Central Ohio, including Hilliard, Westerville, Dublin, Worthington and Gahanna.

This is the offense I was talking about. I was living in Cbus at the time and I remembered it because the detective on the case is a friend of mine from long ago. I can only imagine what he must have been thinking of this guy. It's disgusting.

Patton is a pedo and needs to be off the streets. These guys prove over and over again that they cannot control their abnormal, disgusting urges.

What are people thinking when they let these guys out after such a short period. Did they think his addiction would stop. Ugh...just putting him away somewhere..far far away from any children..then let him have his urine addiction in the big boys potty if he wants.

I agree DD, ol pee breath should be locked away with the big boys for a long time. He gives a whole new meaning to the term potty mouth.

:eek:

"like I'm drinking their youth"

WTH?!

Oddly enough, I really get his statement. I think recapturing/capturing youth and innocence is a driving sexual force for lots of people - even for people not on the abnormal end of the sprectrum of human sexual desire where this man obviously lives.

It really makes me wonder how some folks develop strange sexual fetishes. It's a mystery how an activity that repulses most of us can be found erotic to some of us. Human sexual behavior is fascinating - and sometimes very very sad.

This story makes me sick.

What happened to this when he was 7 that made him want to drink urine? He was quoted as saying this 'habit' started when he was 7 yrs old.

:puke:

I have a feeling he was repressed in potty training or someone did something involving urine when he was young.

Oddly enough, I really get his statement. I think recapturing/capturing youth and innocence is a driving sexual force for lots of people - even for people not on the abnormal end of the sprectrum of human sexual desire where this man obviously lives.

It really makes me wonder how some folks develop strange sexual fetishes. It's a mystery how an activity that repulses most of us can be found erotic to some of us. Human sexual behavior is fascinating - and sometimes very very sad.

SCM, as Philamena recounted this guy drank urine when he was 7 years old. That's when he started drinking urine. Thus, perhaps the youth part. Did it young and now wants the same from young boys.

It's all well and good if the fetish doesn't involve children. Weather these little boys knew the guy was collecting their urine or not I feel they are definately victims. Somebody put Saran Wrap on a toilet at a Phillies game and collected mine I'd definately p*ssed. No pun intended.

Bottom line what happens when this guy gets tired of waiting around for some child to whizzz? In my heart I believe he'd grab himself a child. Again, another reason I always made my nephew's go in the ladies room or I put my foot in the men's room door and yelled "Kid coming in and I'm right behind him". I'm still hung up on the guy who sprays women's bare feet with a hypodermic needle and a "salt soulution".

I think he should have tried a grape Nehi and a popsicle if he wanted to recapture his youth.

I think he should have tried a grape Nehi and a popsicle if he wanted to recapture his youth.

In all seriousness. There's such a thing as Nehi? I've heard it mentioned in movies. I thought it was grape kneehigh. You're right though, TM. I'd say he should have tried water ice.

I swore to myself I wasn't going to read this thread....why of freaking why didn't I listen to myself?? Disgusting:sick::puke:
Im not going any further than post 2 which is yours BP...just take the thing out the back of somewhere and shoot him.

It sounds as though this man is mentally ill and has been since childhood. He needs to be locked up for his own and society's safety.

Now everybody is wondering what happened to this registered sex offender being tracked. Wake up call this isn't working. We can't presently trust the justice system to keep our children safe.

In 2006 a Judge told Patton that he was not permitted to enter rest rooms in public places such as movie theaters and libraries. Oh, O.K.:furious: That sure worked.

The wonderful global tracking device? Dude was supposed to be wearing it for 5 years. Seems like he was so who was minding where the guy went? Interestingly, the head PO was not available to comment. How many times have we seen where the GPS isn't working? Or it works and nobody is minding the store? BTW, this guy is even creepier looking now. I can't imagine some poor little child seeing this freak. :furious:

http://www.nbc4i.com/midwest/cmh/news.apx.-content-articles-CMH-2008-06-30-0025.html

Now everybody is wondering what happened to this registered sex offender being tracked. Wake up call this isn't working. We can't presently trust the justice system to keep our children safe.

In 2006 a Judge told Patton that he was not permitted to enter rest rooms in public places such as movie theaters and libraries. Oh, O.K.:furious: That sure worked.

The wonderful global tracking device? Dude was supposed to be wearing it for 5 years. Seems like he was so who was minding where the guy went? Interestingly, the head PO was not available to comment. How many times have we seen where the GPS isn't working? Or it works and nobody is minding the store? BTW, this guy is even creepier looking now. I can't imagine some poor little child seeing this freak. :furious:

http://www.nbc4i.com/midwest/cmh/news.apx.-content-articles-CMH-2008-06-30-0025.html

Wow -his PO really dropped the ball on this one, huh? I'm still trying to figure out why they couldn't charge him with something other than criminal mischief. I think Pedo Patton has proven that he cannot control his impulses, and he needs to be locked away in general population where I am sure his peers will give him all the pee he wants.

Anyone think Alan Patton is still locked up? If he got out on bail would you think he did what he was told to do like stay the he*l away from kids and specific public places like a swimming pool?:confused:

:furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious:He got kicked out of a public swimming pool. Dude just got out of court and he's at a swimming pool.:furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious:

Is he locked up now? Nope. He got a criminal trespassing warning.:furious: Patton was noticed by patrons of the Hilliard pool acting strangely and then someone noticed him from a flier which was handed out to rec centers. He laready violated his parole when he was collecting little kids urine a few weeks ago. His lousey no good for nothing tracking device wasn't monitored and now he's in a public pool? Free to go to another one tmorrow? Man, why not just line a bunch of little kids up to pee for this guy. I mean just hand kids to him because that's what is happening here.

http://dispatch.com/live/content/local_news/stories/2008/07/11/patton.html?sid=101

Unbelievable!!! Their laws probably don't cover his sick crimes. They are going to have to come up with something quick for next time, because we all know there will be a next time. :mad:

Anyone think Alan Patton is still locked up? If he got out on bail would you think he did what he was told to do like stay the he*l away from kids and specific public places like a swimming pool?:confused:

:furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious:He got kicked out of a public swimming pool. Dude just got out of court and he's at a swimming pool.:furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious:

Is he locked up now? Nope. He got a criminal trespassing warning.:furious: Patton was noticed by patrons of the Hilliard pool acting strangely and then someone noticed him from a flier which was handed out to rec centers. He laready violated his parole when he was collecting little kids urine a few weeks ago. His lousey no good for nothing tracking device wasn't monitored and now he's in a public pool? Free to go to another one tmorrow? Man, why not just line a bunch of little kids up to pee for this guy. I mean just hand kids to him because that's what is happening here.

http://dispatch.com/live/content/local_news/stories/2008/07/11/patton.html?sid=101
If they had of shot him like I suggested he wouldnt be back out preying on children and their urine.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pakaberry
Back