OH - Pike Co - 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered - 4 Wagner Family Members Arrested #88

This is misinformation.

George is not in RI, he is still in Ohio.

George is here:

The Correctional Reception Center is a state prison for men located in Orient, Pickaway County, Ohio, opened in 1987, owned and operated by the Ohio Department of Rehabilitation and Correction.

A808476
DOB10/06/1991
Gender Male Race White
Admission Date 01/05/2023

Institution Correctional Reception Center Status INCARCERATED
Offender Photo
With all due respect it is not misinformation. I am very confident in what I post or I do not post it. I spoke to the people in Rhode Island and he is there. They said he will not show up on the normal RI inmate search because he is not a Rhode Island state inmate. I have the number if you wish to confirm.

Last edited:
Here is the person who knows:
His case manager is :

Tracy L. Reveal, Ph.D.​

Administrative Officer​

Ohio Department of Rehabilitation and Correction (ODRC)​

Phone:

1-937-393-7235

Here is the person who knows:
His case manager is :

Tracy L. Reveal, Ph.D.​

Administrative Officer​

Ohio Department of Rehabilitation and Correction (ODRC)​

Phone:

1-937-393-7235

REPORTING AGENCY
Rhode Island Department of Corrections
40 Howard Ave
Cranston, RI 02920
(401) 462-3900

GEORGE W WAGNER​

Custody Record
Age 31
Gender Male
Race White

RECORD DETAILS

Date of Birth Oct **, ****
ID Number165***
Custody Status Date May 05, 2023 12:59 PM EDT
Custody Status - In Custody
Custody Detail - Maximum Security

1375 Pontiac Avenue
Cranston, RI 02920
(401) 462-2054

REPORTING AGENCY
40 Howard Ave
Cranston, RI 02920
(401) 462-3900

I called and was told George is here in maximum security.
I told the guy that RI is an awful long way to go for mental health treatment and he said

"Out-of-State inmates usually come in due to security issues."

There are 100's of (victim) relatives and 100's of people know the families.
Thus, I suspect his life is being threatened. Really hard for anyone in Ohio to get to him in RI.

2 Cents

Last edited:

GEORGE W WAGNER​

Custody Record
Age 31
Gender Male
Race White

RECORD DETAILS

ID Number165***

1375 Pontiac Avenue
Cranston, RI 02920
(401) 462-2054

REPORTING AGENCY
40 Howard Ave
Cranston, RI 02920
(401) 462-3900

I told the guy that RI is an awful long way to go for mental health treatment and he said

Thus, I suspect his life is being threatened. Really hard for anyone in Ohio to get to him in RI.

2 Cents

Assume Ohio has to pay RI to keep him there. I hope George is miserable.

Assume Ohio has to pay RI to keep him there. I hope George is miserable.

He can't be too happy when all his approved visitors are in Ohio, but then there is video chat so he has that.
(They asked me what my relationship is to him and if I was on his visitor's list)

Yes, The State Of Ohio is using your tax dollars to pay the RI public prison system for George's expenses. RI has no private prisons.

With all due respect it is not misinformation. I am very confident in what I post or I do not post it. I spoke to the people in Rhode Island and he is there. They said he will not show up on the normal RI inmate search because he is not a Rhode Island state inmate. I have the number if you wish to confirm.
@Covert Operative

I deleted that post where I mentioned misinformation. Ohio prison inmate locator "lies" and states that George is in Ohio. Obviously they want the general public to think this. Something is going on, I think it has to do with his safety or else he himself is threatening the family members who sent him to prison based on their testimony.

Last edited:
Looks like George was moved.

GEORGE W WAGNER​

Custody Record
Age31
GenderMale
RaceWhite
RI: Rhode Island Department of Corrections
ID Number165***
Custody StatusIn Custody
Custody DetailMaximum Security
RECORD DETAILSGET NOTIFIED

I think the inmate located in RI different than the convicted. As of today, the convicted from Pike County is still housed in the Reception Center, Orient, OH.

GEORGE WASHINGTON WAGNER IV​

Custody Record
Age31
GenderMale
RaceWhite
OH: Ohio Department of Rehabilitation and Correction
ID NumberA808***
Custody Status In Custody
Custody Detail Correctional Reception Center

GEORGE W WAGNER​

Custody Record
Age 31
Gender Male
Race White

RECORD DETAILS

ID Number165***

1375 Pontiac Avenue
Cranston, RI 02920
(401) 462-2054

REPORTING AGENCY
40 Howard Ave
Cranston, RI 02920
(401) 462-3900

I think the inmate located in RI different than the convicted. As of today, the convicted from Pike County is still housed in the Reception Center, Orient, OH.

Custody Record
Age31
GenderMale
RaceWhite
OH: Ohio Department of Rehabilitation and Correction
ID NumberA808***
Custody Status In Custody

I understand why you would think that and I did also for quite a while until I had reason to believe he was in RI. It is the convicted George W Wagner that was moved from Ohio to Rhoden Island prison. Not sure if it takes a while for that information to update or if it will. You could probably call them if you wanted to ask how that works.

According to the link below, men from the 63 counties are processed through the Correctional Reception Center but the agenda for intake is cited as only three days. I'm not seeing an estimate for the evaluation period here but other states I'm familiar with are usually about 6 to 8 weeks for evaluation and placement. Any delay for transfer to DOC is typically over a shortage of beds and security.

Processing Summary​

Upon admission to a designated ODRC intake center, individuals are photographed and fingerprinted as part of the identification process. Physical, dental, and eye examinations are conducted. Various tests are administered to detect medical health problems and to determine educational and intelligence levels. Interviews with the individual gather information relevant to family structure, criminal and social behavior, drug and alcohol involvement, military and institutional experience, as well as education and employment history.

Processing Schedule​

Day 1​

Initial processing procedures include strip and property search, assignment of ID number, badge, and housing unit, and issuing of clothing and personal hygiene items. At this time, the reception center intakes the individual's medical history and administers a TB test and mental health evaluation.

Day 2​

On the second day of processing, basic medical exams are completed, including chest X-rays, dental and physical exams, and blood tests. The individual's fingerprints are taken for identification purposes and the reception center conducts interviews to determine visiting lists, separation needs, security threat group identification, and in-depth mental health needs.

Day 3​

Day three of processing includes testing to identify the individual’s education and intelligence levels. The individual will also complete public defender and chaplain’s orientation.

Vinelink cites GW4 in custody at CRC since early January.

Custody Record
Age31
GenderMale
RaceWhite

ID NumberA808***
Custody Status Date Jan 05, 2023 06:04 PM EST
Custody StatusIn Custody
Book Date Jan 05, 2023 12:00 AM EST

11271 State Route 762
Orient, OH 43146
(614) 877-2441

Bumping post from May 9 when we discussed George IV still in reception awaiting placement at Ohio DOC.

Bumping post from May 9 when we discussed George IV still in reception awaiting placement at Ohio DOC.
I strongly do not believe he is still in reception waiting in Ohio, but we are all allowed to think as we do, and I appreciate your input and comments.

Dec 2, 2022

What happens next?​

Next in the Pike County massacre case:

• Wagner IV will be sentenced. A sentencing hearing will come between Dec. 14 and Dec. 24, Deering said this week. Members of the victims’ families will be invited to make victim impact statements then.
  • Angela and Jake Wagner will testify in Billy Wagner’s case. They’ll then be officially sentenced to the terms they agreed to when changing their pleas. Jake Wagner agreed to serve eight consecutive life sentences and Angela Wagner agreed to 30 years with no chance of parole.
  • Once sentenced, Angela, George and Jake Wagner will be moved from county jails to prisons assigned by the Ohio Department of Rehabilitation and Correction.
  • Fredericka Wagner, the mother of Billy Wagner, could face new charges. She was arrested with the four other Wagners in 2018, related to the purchase of two bulletproof vests. The prosecution dropped the charges in 2019, indicating they could refile later.
  • The Rhoden family will pursue a wrongful death civil suit they filed in November 2020. It seeks unspecified damages against the Wagner family, along with the mothers of Billy and Angela Wagner.
1687014004896.png
George "Billy" Wagner III is currently held in the Butler County Jail. Provided

Seattle1 from article said:
The Rhoden family will pursue a wrongful death civil suit they filed in November 2020. It seeks unspecified damages against the Wagner family, along with the mothers of Billy and Angela Wagner.

And there is a pretrial/status hearing on 8/10/23 @ 10am.

I've followed this case since the beginning but can someone explain why they have taken so long between the trial and sentencing of GW IV?

11/30/2022 - George IV found guilty

12/19/2022 - George is sentenced to LWOP

12/19/2022 - George is sent back to SCIOTO COUNTY JAIL, PORTSMOUTH OH

01/05/2023 - George is sent to the Correctional Reception Center in Orient OH for OH State Prison Intake

05/05/2023 - George transfers to a prison in Rhode Island, the prison is called "Maximum Security"

1687061209003.png

The Maximum Security Facility (MAX) is the state’s oldest operational prison. The facility was opened in 1878 and is surrounded by a wall with five observation towers and a double chain-link security fence - equipped with an electronic intrusion detection system to prevent and detect escape attempts.

1687061675234.png

Last edited:
11/30/2022 - George IV found guilty

12/19/2022 - George is sentenced to LWOP

12/19/2022 - George is sent back to SCIOTO COUNTY JAIL, PORTSMOUTH OH

01/05/2023 - George is sent to the Correctional Reception Center in Orient OH for OH State Prison Intake

05/05/2023 - George transfers to a prison in Rhode Island, the prison is called "Maximum Security"

Thank you so much, Cool Cats! I'm not sure if it's lack of sleep or old age, but I seen the post above yours and paid no attention to the date. Hence my confusion about him not being sentenced yet. I'm sure I even watched the sentencing .. so now I feel like I'm loosing my mind a little bit. o_O Thank you for the link to his new home though! He's right where he deserves to be!

Ohio prison inmate locator "lies" and states that George is in Ohio. Obviously they want the general public to think this. Something is going on, I think it has to do with his safety or else he himself is threatening the family members who sent him to prison based on their testimony.

Respectfully snipped for focus.

Shocking to consider he might be threatening witnesses who testified against him, but it wouldn't be a surprise. Not surprising at all.

I'm not an expert, but sending him out of state seems like an unusual move for a state system. I recall hearing from people who worked in environmental, anti-war and social protest movements that the feds will often move prisoners around the country without updating their records because they want to make it difficult for family members and defense attorneys to contact them. JMO

He could have also been moved to make sure there's no interference with Billy's trial next year. MOO

Last edited:
Respectfully snipped for focus.

Shocking to consider he might be threatening witnesses who testified against him, but it wouldn't be a surprise. Not surprising at all.

I'm not an expert, but sending him out of state seems like an unusual move for a state system. I recall hearing from people who worked in environmental, anti-war and social protest movements that the feds will often move prisoners around the country without updating their records because they want to make it difficult for family members and defense attorneys to contact them. JMO

He could have also been moved to make sure there's no interference with Billy's trial next year. MOO

I believe this RI move is due to security. One of these 3 things:

1.) His life is being threatened

2.) He wants to kill Jake - he said some pretty negative stuff about Jake in his testimony and Jake helped convict him

3.) Word is out that he is getting local help to make an escape

I'm not done with this. I'm calling some Rhoden reporters to see if they can help find out what is going on and why the State of Ohio is so incompetent they can't even house their own inmate. Paying RI to do it for them!

And why is the State of Ohio misleading the public, making everyone think that George is still at the Ohio Reception Center? There should be transparency about his placement.

The maximum security building housed 359 inmates at a cost of $94,487 per inmate, per year.

Last edited:
I believe this RI move is due to security. One of these 3 things:

1.) His life is being threatened

2.) He wants to kill Jake - he said some pretty negative stuff about Jake in his testimony and Jake helped convict him

3.) Word is out that he is getting local help to make an escape

I'm not done with this. I'm calling some Rhoden reporters to see if they can help find out what is going on and why the State of Ohio is so incompetent they can't even house their own inmate. Paying RI to do it for them!

And why is the State of Ohio misleading the public, making everyone think that George is still at the Ohio Reception Center? There should be transparency about his placement.

The maximum security building housed 359 inmates at a cost of $94,487 per inmate, per year.

If the answer is #3, then keeping his new location under wraps might be the best option.

Not sure about the Ohio prison he was housed in before, but private, for-profit prisons are notorious for being flimsy and poorly run. Better if he’s in RI.

I wonder which person on the outside would try to help him escape? Someone who hides murder weapons on their property? Someone who was in on the discussions about escaping before the arrests?

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
undefined.value
Back