GUILTY OH - Steubenville Rape Case, 11 Aug 2012 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The qoute by Nate Hubbard-would this be the same volunteer football coach at whose house the players were partying that night? Referenced in the NYT article.

ETA: nvmnd- the team has 19 coaches

I realize that we have limited info, other than what the media is reporting. BUT, if she didnt know what had happened to her, she was too drunk for consent. This isnt hard. My heart does not bleed at all for these young men-they made a choice. Knowingly, unlike this young woman. jmvho.

In the haidl gang rape, the victim didn't even know she had been gang raped. It wasn't until some friends of one of the rapists stumbled upon a copy of a video of the entire assault and brought it to LE did everything come out. The basis of their conviction was the fact that she was too drunk or drugged or both to have possibly given consent. She had had consensual sex with one or more of the perps previously but fortunately prior consent does not apply to future events. While the jury struggled with a bit at the first trial, the subsequent retrial was successful. Eta she had also engaged in risky behavior and was very sexually active. At the end of the day it didn't matter because the jury saw it for what it was . Sex forced upon a woman that didn't agree to it. Period.

Is Anon (Knightsec) releasing the information.... Or has there been a public apology by the "boys" who committed such heinous acts?

TIA

And it's all caught on film: http://localleaks.blogs.ru/

A group of football players in Steubenville, Ohio, allegedly drugged a girl at a party, then gang raped her. As if that wasn't enough, they hauled her around to other parties, raping her and urinating on her. There is video of these boys bragging and laughing about the rape.
On August 11, 2012 two members of the Big Red High School football team in Steubenville, Ohio – USA were arrested and charged with the rape and kidnapping of an out of town 16 year old girl. At the time of this gang rape, the girl was intoxicated and unconscious. The victim had been intentionally drugged with a “date rape” intoxicant. She was photographed in this condition, and there is evidence that she was hauled in a comatose state to multiple parties – and almost certainly raped by more members of the local high school football team than just the two players who currently stand charged. There is even evidence that she was urinated upon during this hideous assault.

Apparently this was known to the coaches, sheriff, and some of their parents, who all tried to cover it up. A splinter group of Anonymous got wind of it and leaked everything.

There is one link that I suggest everyone avoid; it's a zip file of leaked emails which contain *advertiser censored*. The video below is disturbing.

Thanks mayra. That is a very detailed article that tells what happened and what anon (or the group associated) found.

Very scary. The DA's son was one of the accused? Wow. It all starts to become so clear on what happened.

Why isn't the State Attorney General all over this investigation?

And it's all caught on film: http://localleaks.blogs.ru/

A group of football players in Steubenville, Ohio, allegedly drugged a girl at a party, then gang raped her. As if that wasn't enough, they hauled her around to other parties, raping her and urinating on her. There is video of these boys bragging and laughing about the rape.

Apparently this was known to the coaches, sheriff, and some of their parents, who all tried to cover it up. A splinter group of Anonymous got wind of it and leaked everything.

There is one link that I suggest everyone avoid; it's a zip file of leaked emails which contain *advertiser censored*. The video below is disturbing.

Absolutely jaw-dropping. This case needs a special prosecutor, intervention from the AGs office, SOMETHING. None of these officiaks involved can be trusted to handle this fairly.

(No, we're not sure how The New York Times decided to "recklessly decided to aid and abet these acts of illegality" by reporting on the town, but there you have it.)

This is a quote from the Atlantic Wire story on the Leaks link referenced above. It made me laugh, which made me feel guilty fwiw because this story is not even remotely funny.

I skipped the video and stuck with the stories. They are easy enough to check out-the relationships between these locals including the Sheriff, the judge, the Prosecutor etc.

I dont know how these other possible girls will know that they are victims. It seems the only reason this one came to light is because, perhaps, it was motivated by revenge.

I skipped the video as well, in the localleaks item - but the accompanying information was extremely damning on its own. :what:

I am glad Anonymous followed through with revealing this information....

Especially since some of it is from the perps themselves!

JMO

I hope the feds will be involved here because the jockocracy seems to be in full swing. Nothing less than prison terms, sex offender registries, revocation of teaching licenses will be just in this case. The offenders are no longer human. Once you laugh at and dehumanize a person to that degree, you're a lost cause imo.

Sometimes, things are EXACTLY as they seem. Sometimes, not so much.

If it's really true that they kidnapped an unknown 16 year old, drugged her, and dragged her limp comatose body to several locations to be gang raped while she was in a coma, this is horrid. I've lived in this world for 50 years, and I have to say, this is about beyond belief that this hasn't caused massive arrests.

I have to think this isn't the real story. But I could be wrong.

I hope the feds will be involved here because the jockocracy seems to be in full swing. Nothing less than prison terms, sex offender registries, revocation of teaching licenses will be just in this case. The offenders are no longer human. Once you laugh at and dehumanize a person to that degree, you're a lost cause imo.

BBM

This will be the only way that true, unbiased justice will be done. There is no way that the Attorney General can or should handle any part of this case.

I am ashamed for Ohio. And I am at a loss for words.

BBM

This will be the only way that true, unbiased justice will be done. There is no way that the Attorney General can or should handle any part of this case.

I am ashamed for Ohio. And I am at a loss for words.

JBean and I saw it in CA.... Incredibly similar situation... Cover-up... And lack of remorse....

In other words.... Unfortunately... I do not think any state is exempt from this heinous disregard for human life...

JMO

This thread has moved and I cannot find the correct forum for it, so I am subscribing with a post.
I am going to watch this one very, very, VERY carefully. I hope the MOTHERS of these "men" they have raised make the correct move here.

I really do pray for that.

Isn't the judge on this have a son playing football?

This is beyond sick. If you dig around and look at twitters / facebooks / instagrams of the accused (and of other students) ... the victimization of the victim is continuing :(

I hope that the victim has an army of support and that someone who doesn't have a dog in this fight gets in there and demands justice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea