OK OK - Jamison Family; Truck, IDs, money, & dog found abandoned, Oct 2009 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
The files that were listed were for Bobby D Jamison and Jeanette Jamison, in 1997. Two were for bankruptcy. There was also one listed for HHS,1997.

I will recheck

Thank you.
Bankruptcy filed under what clause?

"Junior" was used in a jocular manner to indicate a backwoods official - not a family reference.

Ah. Well then perhaps someone could obtain official birthdate info on the family reference of Junior- family member to determine DOB.
I will search through mounds of records to see if this is in evidence anywhere.
A quick link would be infinately easier, however. ;)

Ah. Well then perhaps someone could obtain official birthdate info on the family reference of Junior- family member to determine DOB.
I will search through mounds of records to see if this is in evidence anywhere.
A quick link would be infinately easier, however. ;)

Based on information gleaned from a MySpace page, the party in question is listed at 18 years of age but no DOB is given.

Based on information gleaned from a MySpace page, the party in question is listed at 18 years of age but no DOB is given.

Exactly why we need clarification on that. DOB anyone, anyone??? If Junior is no longer a minor, we have a WEATH of opportunity at our fingertips. KWIM?

Exactly why we need clarification on that. DOB anyone, anyone??? If Junior is no longer a minor, we have a WEATH of opportunity at our fingertips. KWIM?

Situation opaque, no clarity here. The subject is listed on a high school football roster 2010-2011 as being a sophomore.

Situation opaque, no clarity here. The subject is listed on a high school football roster 2010-2011 as being a sophomore.

Yes, no clarity there. I have known sophmores that are 47. Anyone know where he was born?

Anyone know if he registered to vote, got anything of a request from the military to sign up? Opened any accounts that would require an age of 18 to do so?

YES, SHE IS.

So Oriah has returned earlier than expected, and now thinks these past few days of discussion has been planned this very event to occur- and well executed may I add, since it is Sunday morning (not Monday, as I earlier proclaimed) and yet I am....here.

Oriah, it is Saturday. unless overslept.

Oriah, it is Saturday. unless overslept.

My better half just informed me of that. I haven't slept in a very, very, very long time and days have lost all meaning. I'm now redirected- correct, it is Sat. Although in 2 minutes, technically I suppose it could be Sunday on the other side of the earth.

My better half just informed me of that. I haven't slept in a very, very, very long time and days have lost all meaning. I'm now redirected- correct, it is Sat. Although in 2 minutes, technically I suppose it could be Sunday on the other side of the earth.

I thought it was some sort of Rip Van Winkle thing going on. I myself have a bad case of "squint eye" after last night's friviolities, but have put the magnifying glass away and resolved to cure myself of said abnormalities.

Nothing listed on PACER for Bobby Dale Jamison. There is Bobby Lee Jamison,Bobby G Jamison, Bobby Jamison Jr. I even checked Sherilynn Jamison, Sherilynn Hightower. Nothing shows.

Okay guys, I have some errands to run and some thoughts to think about re: this case. Will be back later on.
In the meantime, wanted to let ya'll know that a search IS still planned- we were sidetracked and delayed as a resut by a much more immediate and local case and may have missed the window of opportunity re: weather on the mountain.
However, I am still looking into that data to see what the earliest, most effective, and most do-able time will be for that.

Just in case anyone thought we'd dropped that- we haven't.

See ya'll in a little while- keep up the good work!

Charlene and Gary....I went searching for something that could be related I didnt not find anything.

I have not searched those names in church circle.

The Empty CVB envelope , from the description I took it to mean a larger enevolope like figure C4. Is that a correct assumption ?
Sorry about the edits. Anyway If that is a correct asumption and little found no evidence of a ticket what other reasons could they have this for?(it is a bit big for a ticket) if it is incorrect NM.

Attachments

• enevoples.jpg
    enevoples.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 21
Charlene and Gary....I went searching for something that could be related I didnt not find anything.

I have not searched those names in church circle.

The Empty CVB envelope , from the description I took it to mean a larger enevolope like figure C4. Is that a correct assumption ?
Sorry about the edits. Anyway If that is a correct asumption and little found no evidence of a ticket what other reasons could they have this for?(it is a bit big for a ticket) if it is incorrect NM.

Correct on what appears to be the size of the envelope, Soul. However, it does not appear to be empty. In fact, it appears to have quite a few pieces of paperwork in it.
Let me try and get permission to snip and post the photo, and will get back with you on that.

I think we might be thinking along the same lines. ;)

Ok- gotta run. Back more tomorrow with another Oriah info dump. :)

Correct on what appears to be the size of the envelope, Soul. However, it does not appear to be empty. In fact, it appears to have quite a few pieces of paperwork in it.
Let me try and get permission to snip and post the photo, and will get back with you on that.

I think we might be thinking along the same lines. ;)

Ok- gotta run. Back more tomorrow with another Oriah info dump. :)

I'll go to bed early just like it's Christmas Eve so I can awaken to find that Oriah Claus has slipped down the chimney and displayed a handsome info dump of goodies under my tree.

The only thing of consequence I did today was buy a $3 Oklahoma Lottery "Lotería" scratch-off, and lose.

Still struggling through that timeline though.

ETA
It's haunted in here tonight!

It appeared to look like this from the photo.

Cental Violations Bureau, zipe 28 (6?)78-0549 as return address. Addresssed to Bobby Jamison, RR4 Box 2390 Eufala 74432.

This is the address actualy. Good job Oriah . I saw one of the photos the envelope was in and I dont know how you made out that much.
==================================================================================================
Central Violations Bureau P.O. Box 70939. Charlotte, NC 28272-0939.

That's interesting, justthinkin! I can't find it.

You would have to enlarge the photo to see the initials I'm seeing. Based on Madyson's size in the photo and using her for a frame of reference, the initials on the rock would be about a foot or a little less than a foot straight out from Madyson's elbow, and slightly below her elbow, say about 2 inches.

If you can enlarge this, I think you'll be able to see what I'm seeing. This is the photo that Little posted, and I copied it to my computer.

I've circled what looks like initials on the rock to her right. At least it does to me. Probably doesn't mean anything, but ya never know.

One more thing about the photo. At the size the photo reproduces here, the initials look like JC or something, but enlargement shows the J is an S. Gotta enlarge it!

I've found a better copy of this photo, and will post it. Guys and Gals, I think this photo of Madyson has been photo shopped. I will point out some things when I post it.

Attachments

• 11349062_BG2.jpg
    11349062_BG2.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 64
If you can enlarge this, I think you'll be able to see what I'm seeing. This is the photo that Little posted, and I copied it to my computer.

I've circled what looks like initials on the rock to her right. At least it does to me. Probably doesn't mean anything, but ya never know.

One more thing about the photo. At the size the photo reproduces here, the initials look like JC or something, but enlargement shows the J is an S. Gotta enlarge it!

I've found a better copy of this photo, and will post it. Guys and Gals, I think this photo of Madyson has been photo shopped. I will point out some things when I post it.

I thought it had been photo shopped too. But the orginal would have had to been because no matter what site I pull it from it is the same.

Why would it be photo shopped if it came off the cell phone and they did not take it for evidence? It is not on the list we have anyway. Maybe LE photoshopped it ,so we wouldnt see something?

I cant wait to see what you have to point out.
(sorry Oriah but there is something to this picture thing) No water on the leafs. The rock looks dry. The make -up on the hunters face hasnt run.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AMK