OK OK - Jamison Family; Truck, IDs, money, & dog found abandoned, Oct 2009 - #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Darn that ol' Maisie, she'd probably have had to be in the truck for nine long days were this the case, as, per my scenario - developed, mind, when I was half-mad with cabin fever and, in effect, snowblind - the second trip to the mountain would have taken place per the already established (well, sort of established) parameters, i.e., Jamisons get up, get going, gas up, get seen, leave truck and disappear forever.

Hey wfgodot, I liked the scenario otherwise!

But yeah, it keeps coming back to that darn dog and the timeline.

Are you still feeling cabin-feverish? If so, contemplate that same scenario only with the $32,000..... I mean- who says ANY specific articles found in the truck were there for 9 days....?

Well thats interesting.

It does add weirdness. I wonder if the aliens took that with them.

Is there anything to indicate Bobby was running land schemes?

Interesting thought. I'll have to check with them thar oil peeps....they seem to have the same sort of inside info that craigslist folk do.

Hey wfgodot, I liked the scenario otherwise!

But yeah, it keeps coming back to that darn dog and the timeline.

Are you still feeling cabin-feverish? If so, contemplate that same scenario only with the $32,000..... I mean- who says ANY specific articles found in the truck were there for 9 days....?

Yes, the "date last seen alive" on the timeline should actually read, "date last seen alive by someone who was willing to talk to the police and tell them about it."

Yes, the "date last seen alive" on the timeline should actually read, "date last seen alive by someone who was willing to talk to the police and tell them about it."[/quote]

That's taking the place of whatever we last decided was the most dead-on accurate statement made regarding this case. :rocker:

SH dude's been busy, and so have I. Insomnia sometimes pays off. What insomnia is not good for is making sense out of the info I found.

Here's the plan. I pm mtrooper, and drop the info in her figurative lap, and we go from there.

SH dude's been busy, and so have I. Insomnia sometimes pays off. What insomnia is not good for is making sense out of the info I found.

Here's the plan. I pm mtrooper, and drop the info in her figurative lap, and we go from there.

PM us all figuratively, lol. Maybe we can finally all put our info together. :)

.....I think Sherilyn and Madyson ran away with the help of the church family.
Of course, my opinion only (just for today).

(partial quote by little)

I have to admit when I read that I said to my self. "yeaaaah right". And I have never heard of their type of church.

Well, I nearly gave my self whip-lash today because I had the TV on the National Geo Channel and some special came on about inside of cults. Well this 7th Adventist church was in WA. but within the first 10 min. they talked about how these people wind up giving up all their possessions and donating all their money to the church, cutting all ties with family and friends, they move to a remote location.

They did not mention anything about leaving all pets behind.

This church was to the extreme, could be a fringe group of the church, but maybe they did run off? With them saying there were demons in the house, maybe they were told they would be "saved" if they drew closer to the church.

Oriah or Mtrooper- Sherilyn was in the hospital Sept 1-Sept 9.Was that from cutting her wrist and in a medical hospital or a place for a mental evaluation.

Attempted suicide. I believe is was a mandatory hold.

Attempted suicide. I believe is was a mandatory hold.

OK MTrooper-Where I was going with this question is the fact that a friend in OKC has emphatically stated without reservation that Sherilyn was at her house on Sept 1 and asked to stay with her while she found a house to rent that she was divorcing Bobby.Having to clear it with her husband Sherilyn left and was supposed to get a answer later that day however later that day Bobby supposedly called her back apparently to ridicule her then Sherilyn got on the phone and they argued (for the last time).Sherilyn supposedly left OKC so Madyson could get back to school.The point being was the date of Sept 1 pulled out of thin air by friend or a mistake?You can't be in OKC and in lock down at the same time!!

Secondly--While Sherilyn was in evaluation/rehab of some kind could she have met someone there,became friends and come up with some kind of plan to rid herself of Bobby.I have known a couple of people that had drug/mental issues that went to rehab or a week or so of evaluation that made new acquaintances/friends and ended up in a worse situation upon release!

I wonder if any of the phone numbers that you don't know who they were could be someone met there?

Those last two calls to a cell phone in the Muskogee area that you don't know who they are could be someone Sherilyn met while being held.May have also been to her counselor or Physciatrist!!!

OK MTrooper-Where I was going with this question is the fact that a friend in OKC has emphatically stated without reservation that Sherilyn was at her house on Sept 1 and asked to stay with her while she found a house to rent that she was divorcing Bobby.Having to clear it with her husband Sherilyn left and was supposed to get a answer later that day however later that day Bobby supposedly called her back apparently to ridicule her then Sherilyn got on the phone and they argued (for the last time).Sherilyn supposedly left OKC so Madyson could get back to school.The point being was the date of Sept 1 pulled out of thin air by friend or a mistake?You can't be in OKC and in lock down at the same time!!

Secondly--While Sherilyn was in evaluation/rehab of some kind could she have met someone there,became friends and come up with some kind of plan to rid herself of Bobby.I have known a couple of people that had drug/mental issues that went to rehab or a week or so of evaluation that made new acquaintances/friends and ended up in a worse situation upon release!

I wonder if any of the phone numbers that you don't know who they were could be someone met there?

C-Bar, I have read the same thing about Sherilyn being in OKC on the 1st of September 2009. I just don't know what to believe anymore.

I know in alot of states, a judge has to sign the paperwork in order to get someone commited. The person has to be a danger to themselves or others.

C-Bar, I have read the same thing about Sherilyn being in OKC on the 1st of September 2009. I just don't know what to believe anymore.

Little-What I am Positive about is MTrooper's dates are correct and the OKC person is off !!!

I would like to know where Sherilyn was detained.Muskogee,Tulsa,or maybe Mcalester.I do believe there is one of those places in Sulpher OK where you are under lock down and only certain family can visit.

Little-What I am Positive about is MTrooper's dates are correct and the OKC person is off !!!

I would like to know where Sherilyn was detained.Muskogee,Tulsa,or maybe Mcalester.I do believe there is one of those places in Sulpher OK where you are under lock down and only certain family can visit.

I will continue to keep an open mind. It just irks me that "little tidbits" keep appearing over a year later. When, in fact, they should have been put out here months ago. At this rate, we'll be here for the next 10 years trying to figure out what happened to the Jamison family.

Here are a couple of links for SH;

YouTube - landdirtcheap's Channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/TXCATTexasCatahoulas

I will continue to keep an open mind. It just irks me that "little tidbits" keep appearing over a year later. When, in fact, they should have been put out here months ago. At this rate, we'll be here for the next 10 years trying to figure out what happened to the Jamison family.

Here are a couple of links for SH;

YouTube - landdirtcheap's Channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/TXCATTexasCatahoulas

I completely agree.

I think a reverse timeline might help here. Going backward including every known or known to someone piece of information including rumors stated as such .It would start with whatever has happen LAST .

As of now the last thing I know of is The court thing with JJ. Or the giving wy of the clothes. Or the new church being finished. that Date when SH moved.

Maybe by the time we get to the front we can see the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momoxbunny