OK OK - Sharon Marshall, 20, multiple aliases, OKC, 1990 - ID'd as Suzanne Sevakis - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Orbit for Dial Mother contains family names of her Brother and Sons I found that there are children that are named with their Mothers name as well as Jr.(background reports) Just thought that was interesting with background reports that child molesting in the 3rd generation arrest records and cocoine use.Hope this helps with searching for photos I only found one (1919) for Dial family....Very blond hair ! Schools in Newman GA. would be a good place to look also....
I am going to stop for awhile reading those reports made me ill for the abusive nature for three generations.

Hi OC,

Here's a list of all rule-out's from what I can remember. Cheryl is not Sharon.

Lori Mae Peugeot
Cheryl Hanson
Melissa Suzanne Highsmith
Jennifer Klein
Anna Waters
Janice Pockett
Cynthia Sumpter
Sheri Lyn Johnson
Michelle Pulsifer

We are still waiting on results from Christina Carter. If I have forgotten someone, please add.

Hi everyone!,
jumping in, I still think that Sharon is Jennifer Klien-I really think there might have been a lab mistake, they couild be twins!!!! But she does have the same
eyes as Dial, cant find anything on his children though, still snooping

Jennifer has already been ruled out as Sharon...

Matt has an update on his site the link above as to what is going on with the DNA testing....

finally now we just have to wait on pins and needles till then if its a match we have our answers as to who she is if not we just have to keep on searching

this whole story is so strange, Floyd is so deranged, I just wonder why he felt so fatherly to this child he kidnapped? (or not) I would say 99.9% of kidnappers, murderers,
freaks ect would not have gone to so much trouble raising her hiding, moving etc??
*(I still think it's jennifer,humans make lab mistakes) too many coincendents, wooded area, camping, Floyd was in the area! and this is the closet visual match(to me jennifer klien looks like dial) even though they are not related maybe sharon is not , if that was
ruled out it would be great!!!!

this whole story is so strange, Floyd is so deranged, I just wonder why he felt so fatherly to this child he kidnapped? (or not) I would say 99.9% of kidnappers, murderers,
freaks ect would not have gone to so much trouble raising her hiding, moving etc??
*(I still think it's jennifer,humans make lab mistakes) too many coincendents, wooded area, camping, Floyd was in the area! and this is the closet visual match(to me jennifer klien looks like dial) even though they are not related maybe sharon is not , if that was
ruled out it would be great!!!!

I don't think Floyd felt the least bit fatherly towards Sharon or Michael. It was control. She belonged to him. Floyd is a sociopath. He raped her, molested her, he beat her and ultimately when he thought she was going to get away and he would lose control of her, he killed her. She was his little pet to do with what he pleased. He took Michael because that was just another way of feeling like he had control of Sharon.

NO ! Floyd is not Sharon Marhall Dad.....he was in jail at the time she would have been concived re:FBI view the link scroll down to see Court TV and Unsolved Msterys and other Photos of Sharon Marshall......

http://www.youtube.com/jeanneanne101

NO ! Floyd is not Sharon Marhall Dad.....he was in jail at the time she would have been concived re:FBI view the link scroll down to see Court TV and Unsolved Msterys and other Photos of Sharon Marshall......

http://www.youtube.com/jeanneanne101

Hi Tuffy - maybe I am being paranoid but are you referring to my previous post? I know he wasn't her father - I was just addressing the idea of him feeling 'fatherly' towards her.

Thanks for the link. I have never seen the UM episode on Sharon.

Sorry read that wrong....glad you got to view the link
the collection of Photos came form Court TV and unsloved Mysterys
and Classmates at Forest Park High,which still wait as we do for any news

Hi Tuffy - maybe I am being paranoid but are you referring to my previous post? I know he wasn't her father - I was just addressing the idea of him feeling 'fatherly' towards her.

Thanks for the link. I have never seen the UM episode on Sharon.

Um... having sex with your "daughter" isn't exactly being "fatherly"...

I was just kinda of reffering to the situation, and you are so right, to normal people it would not be fatherly, but he is one twisted monkey! to some crazy men they think if they brought the child into the world, they can do what they want, they feel as if they own them- he kinda of gives off the same type of attitude," Im taking care of you, so you will do as I say"

The poster was stating that she realized that and maybe the lab made a mistake, as she feels that things seem to match up.
Thank you-That is why I ask about the age progression picture, because the poster felt that things seems to match up and maybe the lab made a mistake. Thank you for clarifying that.

I just think sometimes mistakes are made, and I just cant get past thinking its her(Im probably wrong but it is such a likeness, huge similatires)

Seems resonable that it was maybe a serial child abductor....concerding the time range and that FDF was in Utah....and Jennifer Klein was in a camping area
Date Of Birth: May 14, 1971
Age at Time of Disappearance: 3 years old
Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 3'2"; 35 lbs.
Distinguishing Characteristics: White female. Brown hair; blue eyes.
Marks, Scars: She has a distinctive cowlick on the right side of her forehead and a birthmark on her stomach.A mole in front of right ear. Protruding belly button.
Clothing: Wearing a Swimming suit.
AKA: Jenny
DNA: Available mtDNA & nucDNA at University of North Texas

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Circumstances of Disappearance
Jennifer Klein was last seen with her family when they were camped at a campground approximately ten miles north of Moab, Utah. The campground was in the trees and there was a path through the woods that led to the river. There were several people (adults and children) who were out by the river. The campground was full because it was the Memorial Day weekend. Jennifer's father, Howard had gone back to the camper for something and Jenny was playing in the sand. There was a dogfight and everyone turned their attention to the dogs. When Jennifer's mother and brother (five years old at time of disappearance) turned back around Jennifer was gone.
Some of the people in the campground appeared to be transients and they were never questioned. One of the questionable vehicles was an old car parked between the Klein camper and the river. The family doesn't remember anyone at the campground being interviewed. Mr. and Mrs. Klein think that the area was used for both overnight camping and day use.

I'm sorry but I never said it was fatherly nor did I say Sharon was his daughter. I think you might be misunderstanding the context in which the statement was made.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nikkitafrombama