OK OK, Veronica Butler 27 & Jilian Kelley 39, Vehicle Abandoned, Texas County, 30 Mar 2024 #3 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of the February attempt, I wonder who the supervisor was supposed to be that day. The affidavit indicates TA gave the usual supervisor two weeks off, which we all suspect was so that she wasn't the one to be there. But don't we also know that this was Jilian's first instance of being the supervisor? So I wonder who the other target would have been that day, and whether that person now realizes how lucky they were.
It looks like the February attempt was to occur at Veronica’s home. It appears the plan was to wait until she left the house to go somewhere, and chuck an anvil out the back of their truck, into her windshield.

I don’t think there was any visitation going on during this attempt.

Speaking of the February attempt, I wonder who the supervisor was supposed to be that day. The affidavit indicates TA gave the usual supervisor two weeks off, which we all suspect was so that she wasn't the one to be there. But don't we also know that this was Jilian's first instance of being the supervisor? So I wonder who the other target would have been that day, and whether that person now realizes how lucky they were.
I could be wrong, but I understood this as they drove to her place of living, made attempts to get her to leave her home, with the plan being to drop an anvil on her car while driving. But she never left her house. I assume it wasn't a scheduled visitation day and they were meant to not be known to be in her area. JMO. Your post has me looking at it another way too now though.

It looks like the February attempt was to occur at Veronica’s home. It appears the plan was to wait until she left the house to go somewhere, and chuck an anvil out the back of their truck, into her windshield.

I don’t think there was any visitation going on during this attempt.
A bunch of geniuses
unreal

Let's all remember to think about Veronicas other half. He is also a victim. These maggots ruined so many peoples lives . There's no full recovery for the loved ones that lost Jilian and Veronica .
LET'S LISTEN TO EVERY WORD FROM EVERY PERSON GOING THROUGH DOMESTIC ABUSE IN ANY WAY and TAKE ACTION !

According to the affidavit, they found two of the three pre-paid phones Adams bought pinged at a property below a dam near a pasture, about 8.5 miles away from where Butler's car was found.
Any legit links to this GF , to see what they're all about.?EDIT, Sorry , change that to GM .

Tifany Adams’ stepmother, Elise Adams, said she had no information on the case.

Her internet searches included asking about pain levels using the weapons, the affidavits said.

The Oklahoma Court of Civil Appeals had directed a trial judge in 2022 to give the children’s parents shared custody. The ruling described them as “very young and immature parents” who accused each other of “inappropriate behavior and choices,” but said “the children are nurtured and comforted by Mother” and ”happy and excited to be with Father.”

It wasn’t entirely clear where the children were during the search. Adams told investigators that she had left them in the care of another couple on March 29 and 30

“I don’t know a thing about her business,” Elise Adams said when asked about Tifany Adams. “All I can tell you about her is she was a wonderful step-daughter to me.”

On the 31st the day after, I don't think the OSBI and FBI were even involved yet. (maybe OSBI)
I wonder why Cullum and TA were already expressing that the police were looking at them.
Or maybe they were called, interviewed, and they got that sense.
And……. As some are wondering, was there perhaps some other involvement or awareness given by someone or some other entity? I am still puzzled by that unidentified officer that apparently made mention to the son it was his belief that the children would be better served in custody of TA (or words to that effect)?

IMO make one think there is more unburied gold still sitting in ‘Ft. Knox’ on this matter? And perhaps other charges to be laid? MOO

How in the heck does a hammer break? And why would they leave it?
Dollar store hammers aren’t renowned for their quality. I think they were rushing when their plan went awry, and just forgot it. Gloves or not, I wouldn’t be surprised if they found some touch DNA on there.

That’s one thing (forensics) we haven’t even heard about yet, but I can’t imagine there won’t be quite a bit there.

They’re going to be more done than we already believe them to be.

I can't believe a whole group of grown adults hatched a plan to try to take someone out with an anvil like they were living in a roadrunner cartoon. If this were in a movie I'd just switch it off because it sounds so ridiculous.
I don't believe the anvil had to do with this, it was said at an earlier time. I believe , correct me someone if that is right.

1978 Jim Jones conned 900 people into taking lives of children, loved ones, and their own lives. Not comprehendable how he did it, just as how T did it.
I agree. And not just Jim Jones, we've seen many variations, the latest, IMO, Jodi Huisenfrut.

BTW, the so-called church of God's Misfits that comes up in google appears to be a lone guy called Squirrel who's posted for years on social media...not really a church. (Though the beard is similar). IMO this group that met in the Tw's home is just using the same name.

First, create a sense of 'unless we take action, we're doomed, it's us against them' I'm thinking politics may have been creating momentum that way.

Perhaps a cult of TA's personality...some kind of mind control techniques, devotion to her as their leader, stoked by anxiety about upcoming election, need to practise striking out...

Especially the part about Cora sharing the details with her daughter - IMO, she just didn't see anything wrong in what they'd done. She never expected her daughter might disagree.

JMO

Last edited:
So this implies there were bloody bodies in the Twombley's pickup truck, and not in TA or TC's vehicles?

I would then presume the bodies were somewhere on the Twombley's property, not TA or TC's.

I'm horrified about the Twombley's treating their daughter like this.
She's just "property", just like the grand blessings are to Tiff.

I don't believe the anvil had to do with this, it was said at an earlier time. I believe , correct me someone if that is right.
Right, the anvil wasn't part of the murder, but that was their original plan back in February.

"The affidavit said the original plan was to throw an anvil through Butler's windshield while driving, making it look like an accident "because anvils regularly fall off of work vehicles"."

- Affidavit: 'God's Misfits', custody issue, murder plot uncovered in missing women case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iamgoingtofindyou45