OK OK, Veronica Butler 27 & Jilian Kelley 39, Vehicle Abandoned, Texas County, 30 Mar 2024 #3 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the father of the children new what was going to take place and he didn't reach out to LE to try and stop it, IMO that should make him culpable.
Generally, it's not illegal to remain silent and/or not report a crime or try to stop it. I think most here will agree there's a moral obligation but there is no legal obligation to report a crime.

Last I recall, I think it was the states of Texas and Ohio that were working on laws where it would be illegal (leading to a misdemeanor) not to report a felony. But given the Fifth Amendment-- not sure how far they got with their state legislatures. JMO

I'm curious what the context was, the affidavit said she called her brother crying and asked him to come get her. Then when he arrived, Cora pointed a gun at his head (I think I have that right).

So he was allowed to leave with CW, but what a scene that must have been? Were both of them threatened to remain silent or else? How did Cora and Cole know they were in Kerrick, were they with family there?
Which AA depicted these facts with CW phoning her brother and Cora pointed a gun at his head?

I'm not seeing this anywhere in the 4/12/24 AA or MSM detailing info by CW:

https://www.kake.com/story/50672128...ody-battle-fueled-plan-to-kill-2-kansas-women

Who/what does the BBM pertain to?

A later search of Adams' phone revealed she had searched for, according to the affidavit, "taser pain level, gun shops, prepaid cellular phones and how to get someone out of their house."
Allegedly, there was a plan in Feb to kill VB using an anvil through her windshield but VB never left home. LE corroborated this plan after linking it to TA's searches about how to get someone out of their house.

Perhaps, but IMO she is a control freak. They don't take a backseat, they don't let other people take charge. She was the author, lead actor, director and producer of this show.

JMO
BINGO!
I wrote a (deleted for being off topic) detailed post a couple of days ago about her being a TRUE CONTROL FREAK
EXACTLY THIS Cedars AND SO VALID TO THIS STORY!!
Many people have control issues but a TRUE CONTROL FREAK is the most miserable type human you will ever meet
IMHO

Have I missed the explanation for this? Tifany bought three burner phones and her daughter said she "gave them to everybody." Five stun guns but three burner phones?
OK, say one burner went to the Twombleys. One burner she kept for herself and her boyfriend. Who did the other burner phone go to?
Something is off about the number of burner phones and stun guns.

Have I missed the explanation for this? Tifany bought three burner phones and her daughter said she "gave them to everybody." Five stun guns but three burner phones?
OK, say one burner went to the Twombleys. One burner she kept for herself and her boyfriend. Who did the other burner phone go to?
The 5th person named in affidavit perhaps? JMO

The AA page 3/7 details the phone numbers of the 3 burners, and tracks their locations over various days.

IMO, seems to me that two phones went to Cora and Cole Twombly and the third to Cullum.

The AA page 3/7 details the phone numbers of the 3 burners, and tracks their locations over various days.

IMO, seems to me that two phones went to Cora and Cole Twombly and the third to Cullum.
Wonder why Cora and Cole each got their own phone, but Tifany and her boyfriend would share a phone? I'm thinking each couple shared a phone - accounting for two of the phones - and the 3rd phone went to the other person mentioned in the AA.

Back to the topic of how many marriages TA has had. Some have said 4 or 5. The question is: are these former spouses alive? If not, did they die of natural causes, an accident, or suicide? How about homicide or "undetermined" or "pending"?

From Wikipedia: "The [causes of death] classifications are natural, accidental, suicide, homicide, undetermined, and pending. Only medical examiner's and coroners may use all of the manners of death. Other certifiers must use natural or refer the death to the medical examiner. The manner of death is determined by the medical examiner."

CDC - Stats for Oklahoma

I hope the authorities are thoroughly checking into her past.
The marriage question is an interesting one and also one that I hope the OK LE investigate with vigor. I did a bit of looking on the OK Legal website and found 3 marriage certificates but I have not had a chance to check CO and KS State websites. I do wonder if we have a potential Black Widow on the loose?

Additionally I pray that OK LE investigate the many cold cases in Cimarron County, OK and do a 'deep dive' into assessing the quality of local LE in the County. I do hope that any witnesses that need protection that live in Cimarron County obtain the assistance of OSBI to keep them safe and that they be relocated outside the area until the situation is assessed as they could be in grave danger imo.

I found this tidbit on Cimarron population that was interesting:

In April 2020 the population of 2,293 were 70.9 percent white, 1.3 percent American Indian, 0.7 percent African American, 0.5 percent Asian, and 24.2 percent Hispanic.

Source: Cimarron County | The Encyclopedia of Oklahoma History and Culture

When you stack up 'missing' and 'murdered' stats going back 10 years against a population the size of Cimarron County I think its fair to say to the folks in the Capital OKC, "We have a problem in Cimarron"! Would be a curious exercise to see if any of the cold cases ties back to any of the suspects in this tragic case. ?

I found it interesting to listen to the Press Conference yesterday when all of the many cooperating branches of Federal, State and Local along with out of State LE (Kansas and TX) were named along with the FBI. BUT, no mention of ANYTHING having to do with Cimarron County that I heard. Perhaps Cimarron was actively excluded from the investigation?

MOO

I read that the accused belonged to an anti-government group God's Misfits, they also believe they are sovereign citizens. I have not been able to find much information on God's Misfits, but for what I found on sovereign citizens they do not believe laws apply to them. This is so sad and reminds me of the Rhoden murders in Ohio. I don't believe the mother ever harmed the children.

The marriage question is an interesting one and also one that I hope the OK LE investigate with vigor. I did a bit of looking on the OK Legal website and found 3 marriage certificates but I have not had a chance to check CO and KS State websites. I do wonder if we have a potential Black Widow on the loose?

Additionally I pray that OK LE investigate the many cold cases in Cimarron County, OK and do a 'deep dive' into assessing the quality of local LE in the County. I do hope that any witnesses that need protection that live in Cimarron County obtain the assistance of OSBI to keep them safe and that they be relocated outside the area until the situation is assessed as they could be in grave danger imo.

I found this tidbit on Cimarron population that was interesting:

In April 2020 the population of 2,293 were 70.9 percent white, 1.3 percent American Indian, 0.7 percent African American, 0.5 percent Asian, and 24.2 percent Hispanic.

Source: Cimarron County | The Encyclopedia of Oklahoma History and Culture

When you stack up 'missing' and 'murdered' stats going back 10 years against a population the size of Cimarron County I think its fair to say to the folks in the Capital OKC, "We have a problem in Cimarron"! Would be a curious exercise to see if any of the cold cases ties back to any of the suspects in this tragic case. ?

I found it interesting to listen to the Press Conference yesterday when all of the many cooperating branches of Federal, State and Local along with out of State LE (Kansas and TX) were named along with the FBI. BUT, no mention of ANYTHING having to do with Cimarron County that I heard. Perhaps Cimarron was actively excluded from the investigation?

MOO
This is an interesting bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members