Found Deceased OK, Veronica Butler 27 & Jilian Kelley 39, Vehicle Abandoned, Texas County, 30 Mar 2024 #4 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
The judge in the NN Brian Entin interview is a municipal judge. These judges have very little power and deal with minor city issues like parking tickets and the like. They are selected by mayors.

The judges in domestic situations are district judges. They have much more power and responsibility.

Here is an article on the associate judge of Cimarron County, OK:

Indeed. I wrote the same somewhere above that my friend who is a NYC Municipal Court judge does parking tickets.

I think this judge who is pals with this crew would have had exactly zero influence in a custody hearing, EXCEPT that in a tiny town, I presume there is some kind of fellowship between the few judges that are around. Maybe they give each other a nudge on how they should rule in a case.

JMO and speculation.

Sure, homicidal criminals can be downright charming. Ted Bundy is a great example of that. And I'm sure many of those who discover their friend is a murderer are shocked.

I could be off base but my instincts tell me the community knew this group well. They knew this group had power and they were frightened by them. Locals handled this in one of two ways: By staying close to this group as 'friends,' or by staying far away from them.

Even as Judge Forbes was giving his interview, I felt he was covering his tracks with his interjected clarification. He said, "Tad was a very good friend of mine. I'm not gonna say was a very good friend of mine. He is a good friend of mine. But this just blew me away."
Even though Tad is in jail for double murder, Forbes was making sure word didn't get back to Tad that he was distancing himself from their friendship in any way.

Indeed. I wrote the same somewhere above that my friend who is a NYC Municipal Court judge does parking tickets.

I think this judge who is pals with this crew would have had exactly zero influence in a custody hearing, EXCEPT that in a tiny town, I presume there is some kind of fellowship between the few judges that are around. Maybe they give each other a nudge on how they should rule in a case.

JMO and speculation.
Or maybe the judges just occasionally chat about "shop talk" kinds of legal issues.

It would certainly be difficult for them to all keep their mouths shut about this disaster.

I do think it's possible that Grice is cooperating NOW with LE. I think he could have backed out and maybe he didn't go that day after all and once things went down, he went into hiding.. or he played along for a while and then he came forward to say what he knew and he kept an eye on them AFTER the murders and BEFORE the arrests. That I can believe.. he's MIA now because he's in PC. I think he was young and new to the group and it's more likely he backed out once he realized they were serious and people were going to die..

I do think it's possible that Grice is cooperating NOW with LE. I think he could have backed out and maybe he didn't go that day after all and once things went down, he went into hiding.. or he played along for a while and then he came forward to say what he knew and he kept an eye on them AFTER the murders and BEFORE the arrests. That I can believe.. he's MIA now because he's in PC. I think he was young and new to the group and it's more likely he backed out once he realized they were serious and people were going to die..
What’s PC?

In one of the court documents from the custody case, it says that they used to have LE there at the child exchange time for safety reasons, and that this was by VB's request. HOWEVER, it also says that they stopped doing that, despite VB continuing to request this, because the cops decided it was UNNECESSARY! So they thought she was just saying they needed to be there, probably to make TA and/or Wrangler look bad, when really she was at no risk from them, so no need for LE to come anymore. And this is documented, on record, of them saying this, so I hope this comes up later.
I wonder if that change in LE presence at a visitation exchange was perhaps made because TA wanted it that way? And got it that way?

Will be interesting to peruse the resealed - earlier unsealed - properly redacted custody files once released again. Hope that occurs soon.

And who knows what other ‘unwritten’ agreements exist with this group? And other factors that could figure into conspiracy or possibly other state or federal menacing, threatening, intimidation, stalking, harassment, or other charges. IANAL.

Those poor ladies…… VB and JK. And it isn’t like VB wasn’t pleading for help IMO? MOO

What’s PC?
Protective custody.

Many of mentioned why he isn't arrested. He was just mentioned in the AA and then nothing else. I think it's possible if he helped LE after the crimes and before the arrest, that he's now in PC and it's possible he wasn't mentioned in the AA as cooperating because they are keeping that to themselves for now. Just my thoughts on what could be, not saying it is fact. :)

The huge jump in severity does make you wonder.

However, this was so botched and outrageous that I have doubts these people are experienced in murder.

In the first custody hearing, Tifany came much more prepared than what Veronica or anyone ever would anticipate, and had photos of evidence and had more witnesses arranged to speak on Wrangler's account than Veronica had for herself. Tifany made it much bigger than it should have been because with her son being awarded full custody, it was only in his name in her mind, and those kids were hers. Eventually this led to her keeping the kids away from both of them, because with Wrangler's past and Tifany's influence it's easy for someone not understanding the full situation to casually assume perhaps they are better with her than their father with a criminal past and someone who she carefully molded to the public as not caring about them anyway. Veronica was young, but she had so much strength to fight this unfair battle where the cards were stacked unbeknownst and against her from the beginning. Tifany thought she really had control of them all up until Wrangler screwed up and managed to get arrested on Nov. 16 in possession of a firearm as a felon and was sentenced to six years, all suspended and placed on probation. Then, on Feb. 21, Wrangler was arrested and charged with Domestic Assault and Battery in the Presence of Minors and Public Intoxication, which prompted the district attorney to ask the court to revoke Wrangler's probation. The charge was for attacking his mother in law.

Tifany knew that this would be how Veronica would finally be awarded full custody. The court would finally award full custody to the mother, and while she could influence Wrangler to have the kids all the time, she couldn't do the same any longer with Veronica. We can't see the document that was sealed, and I'm not going to discuss it further than mentioning it, but it wouldn't matter at this stage bc unfortunately, imo Tifany had been planting seeds especially about Veronica and Wrangler for years anyway to potray a role she never was. Unfortunately, in her mind and how she convulted other weak minded people her view that no one was going to take those children away from her no matter the cost, the truth, the law, or consequence. Just imo.
What am illustrative and expertly written post.
thank you.

I think another thing that MIGHT be going on is if this group was involved in other illegal activities, then maybe Brice knows about that too. He might know other people in this group and their illegal dealings. If he is cooperating with LE, it could be for more than just this case too. I'd imagine anyone connected to these 4 who might have helped with them any other crimes they have committed or even discussed other things with them are likely worried right now and wondering when things are going to come down on them too. I'm not saying others were involved in THIS crime, but I can't imagine this group of 4 has never EVER done anything else shady and just suddenly decided in 2024 that they wanted to plot murder after being upstanding citizens for 40+ years. Anyone capable of THIS is capable of other things they likely felt were no big deal. Anyone that knows about those crimes or that was involved in other things have to be concerned that these 4 will talk or that others in the group will talk.

I hope ever evil bad deed is exposed!

Maybe she finally is realizing that this is different! I think she probably thought TA could control the Courts and she would be released on bond! Now, she is having to face the reality of her current situation and the gravity of her prior actions. I look for all four to begin to blame one another soon!

IMO...Grice is not cooperating. IMO, his anti-government beliefs are too strong to allow him to flip. IMO, Grice was likely a key leader of God's Misfits. For some reason, LE was unable to corroborate CW's statements that Grice was involved (they used cell data to corroborate the others' involvement) and they are continuing to gather evidence on him. IMO, this "mission" was a group effort of God's Misfits and more names will likely be linked. IMO, there was a reason LE rolled up to make arrests in armored vehicles..

IMO, of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member