**OLD REVISIT**GA Seen Near Woods Where Teams Searched for Caylee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very well said..............I think Cindy thought it was just more emotional blackmail from Ca. She did the right thing calling the police I dont think she ever thought she would never see her babygirl again. I think it is just too much for her mind to take.........jmo

hmm lets see GA was with LE for 10 + years,he is not working and sitting home all day,Im sure reading websleuths etc,looking at ping maps etc ..and then he shows up at one of the search areas...feel bad for him or not he was there for some reason..

I dont buy the looking for a place for the billboard either. George knows deep down that Caylee is gone. And Cindy needs to stop lying and denying, and just keep quiet.

Just starting to read...is this for real...George is scouting the woods to put his billboard? Surely, that's NOT what CA texted.

Maybe George just went out there to look. He came home and told Cindy what he had done(out of grief) That's when she got on her Text Horse for damage control and tried to cover up. Isnt that what she does best?

I also have compassion but I cannot believe anyone would actually use the word compassion when it comes to the Anthony's!

What about compassion for the truth?? Compassion for Caylee who is dead!

What about a little girl who was MISSING for 31 DAYS and not ONE person in that family paid any attention!!
How about them getting off THEIR azzes and help with the search instead of sitting there telling everyone else to do it!

My compassion for that family went out the window a long time ago! Especially for CA when she turned against Tim M. and refused to help!!!

Nicely stated.

Caylee suffered.

She is gone folks, no matter how diligently you post/skew things otherwise.

This little, precious, tiny baby is NOT going to miraculously reappear.

The key to genuine compassion is in hoping that TES and the searchers will find Caylee this w/e.

We wouldnt be here if we didnt feel compassion for caylee, and we are all searching for the truth.
You have every right to feel the way you do. I just see it differently.
The A's were calling KC, and trying to meet up with caylee to see her. I think the A's were scared that if they pushed too much, then Kc would take off with Caylee, and they wouldnt have her around anymore.
Its hard when you want the best for a child, and you have to be careful not to offend the parent or legal guardian out of fear that they will cut off contact.
If it wasnt for CA calling 911, none of us would know anything about Caylee and her disappearance.......I know that people say she's regretted it ever since. Maybe she has, but it shows me that her instinct was to get help finding her grandaughter. She just didnt expect it to end like this...JMO

IMO.....

Bottom line ... "Where WAS and IS the COMPASSION for precious CAYLEE? Where was the compassion in her mother's heart as she took the life of the gift that God had given to her to love and protect? Where was the compassion in the 31 days that KC let pass by as her daughter was supposedly missing? Where was the compassion as KC slept at her bf's house and went clubbing? Where was the compassion as she got her tattoo and her nails done? Where was the compassion as KC stole money from her friends and went on a shopping spree for herself? Where was the compassion as KC lied to LE and refused to tell the truth? Where IS the compassion as all involved in the Anthony camp refuse to tell anything and claim that the TRUTH will be told in court? I ask .. for whose benefit will this so-called truth be for? CAYLEE????.......:confused:

Why not show some true compassion and allow Caylee to be put to rest with a PROPER burial! Now this is COMPASSION!

Forgive my passionate response...this is just my humble opinion.

Oh god ..
I hope that doesn't mean she'll start posting too .. :rolleyes:

The reading is bad enough ..
Imagine her online, here, with us?
God help us ..

Too late IMO. We don't have to imagine.:)

Very well said. You took the words out of my mouth. I was thinking of posting the same thing myself tonight. Enough is enough and who are we to judge. God forbid any of us would have to face such a nightmare. I second that, God Bless them. :clap:

It was perfectly said. Humans are cruel creatures. Very sad the whole situation is. I have spent months now with this case and I am very tired and Caylee is not my family. Although, I care for as if she was. I cannot begin to imagine what anyone that knew Caylee must be feeling. Maybe/Hopefully the search will bring the closure everyone needs to begin the healing process.

I think George is telling investigators something without saying anything - and Cindy will be peee---ooooooodddd! But I'm sure she'll have some hair brained explanation

George is the only Anthony to go to the grand jury. He may be cooperating with LE on whatever level he feels comfortable with. Maybe he does not want to be the one to tell where the body is, because then he'll feel like he killed his own daughter if she gets the death penalty. So he is just trying to lead LE.

Since he was LE, he would probably assume he was being followed or monitored by gps. To stop and get out means even on gps it would show as him in one spot, by the woods. Definitely noticeable.

So, imo, either he is leading LE to where she is, or as a red herring to distract from where she is. Since he did the grand jury, I would lean towards him wanting LE to search there becasue he suspects and he wants this over (well, the search part over).

If you knew where the body was, these searches would be horrible I think, to sit and wait and wait and wait..

I think George is in a very hard place. In his heart, I believe he knows Caylee is gone and KC is responsible. I can't even imagine a father having to go there about his daughter and granddaughter. And then there's Cindy, harping in his ear every minute of every day that Caylee is alive and KC is innocent. He must be at the end of his tether.

ITA, he says what he says to comfort and support his wife, but he knows she is gone, and now he knows where they are going to look, and he goes there because he misses her, and he is grieving. People should leave him alone, and let him grieve. Soon enough they are going to find her, and then what is CA going to do. Let him grieve in peace for crying out loud.
I wish he had a friend to go with him, and sit with him there while he waits for TES to find her. It should be CA but since it isn't, it should be someone. His son, his pastor, someone, because he needs the support, and b/c too many people would rather suspect him then pray for him. He is just one more person in the line of victims of KC... jmo

Bold is mine -

Respectfully, IMO, there is no soon enough for them to find this beautiful little girl. Maybe I'm just cold hearted but I lost all compassion for the A's, when I realized, through their actions, that they are more compassionate about saving KC, than they are about finding Caylee. I won't go into my speculations about the reason for GA's visit; I'll just say that he obviously had a reason and IMO it had nothing to do with a donation begging groundmor a search for alive Caylee. I continue to pray for justice for Caylee and believe it will happen; albeit without the help of the A's.

I believe George is grieving. And I think he's damned if he does, damned if he don't, by many here and by Cindy too!

I so agree with this. That poor man. No matter what he does, it won't be right. That's his life at home with CA & KC. Now he's lost little Caylee. I'm sure his heart is broken. You can see it when G & C appear together in interviews, etc. He knows he needs to say what C wants him to say. I see the concern and worry in his eyes when he looks at C while she is talking. He knows what she says is not true but I think he is afraid to try to bring the truth home to her. I think he thinks C is very fragile right now, so he is willing to go along with her. Not to mention that he probably has always pretty much gone along with her, so its easy to follow the pattern.

This is so sad,

Salem

I have been lurking for a few weeks and have been sitting up at the hospital with a very sick husband. I wish I could agree with everyone about GA but seriously I don't think he is willing to walk away from $$$$$$$. MOO zi think it's somewhat more sinister.

Hiya Sooner. I lived in OKC for 6 years and I loved it. Hope your husband gets well soon! Love and Prayers!

Don't know if anyone has answered this but go to http://grove.ufl.edu/~prssa/board.html then click on "About Us" and "Executive Board." Scroll down to CB and read this:

Christina was hired by her father, Jose Baez, to handle all media relations in the Casey Anthony case and the search for her missing daughter, Caylee Anthony.

This was originally posted on the JB II thread post #296.

Ha! Maybe Christina Baez was the fax writer for Todd Black.

George's role in all this really bugs me much more than Cindy. George tells the tow truck guy that there'll probably be a divorce over this. Over what, the missing grand daughter, and why?? Then, he's the last to see Caylee, be near the trunk on the 24th, to have tried to follow Casey, and now he's staring out into the woods.

Alwaysonmymind...

Unfortunately I have had that experience. My daughter (she was two at the time) slipped under the stall door in the Walmart restroom and out into the crowd of Christmas shoppers. I nearly fell over myself trying to find someone to help me, the entire time screaming her name. Walmart responded fast, the manager shut the store down and locked the doors. I was crying so hard I could barely speak to give the manager her discription and needed information. Thank God she was found in about three minutes, but those minutes seemed like days. I cannot go into that Walmart today without thinking about the day I almost lost her. She just started her first year of college this fall, I still worry about losing her...

Thank God we didn't lose our little ones, but it sure scares you to death!

You mean you didn't go somewhere safe instead like your boyfreinds, rather than fall apart? You didn't try and find her through your own means rather than ask others for help, you didn't stop on your way out of the store to by a new party dress and accessories???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member