OR OR - David 'Dave' Lewis, 46, Ashland, 4 September 2008

Dotta you hold a lot of cards and chips.
Please answer the multi questions too!!!
You are a smart cookie with good insight.
WS regulars... there is a group of detectives, who work only with circumstantial evidence ( ie: no physical body, but still get convictions)
That's where these cases may be???

Dave's cases can definitely be solved ( as we believe it should have over a decade ago, under Xsheriff Michael Winters )

Tomorrow is Dave's sons birthday and his namesake ( another kin named David Lewis) has a large, beautiful family. And Team!!!
Which Dave is missing out on, because of killers.

Maybe answer the questions for those young men. Just a random thought.

Arrest/ Justice reaches far and wide. TY.

Huh? Those questions were directed to you per Rush's post. LOL It said...

@Sleuth2010, you say you have tried to share facts and truth..

Could you, in very specific terms, with names or links or sources of info or other evidence, please expound upon and clarify, your statement (above):

<snip>

Here's a link to the actual post with the Q's outlined:

Looking forward to your answers! :D

Same! Please answer!! TY.

Seriously guys,
If it is true what was written here upthread -
that both victims were shot in the head -
Well, it looks like some kind of executions.

Add "growing ops" in this desolate area and talks about cartel/s.

What could possibly go wrong?

Not to mention fires.

JMO

Same! Please answer!! TY.

Please answer the excellent questions previously posted... to the best of your abilities. As both long-haulers on WS and having followed / been considerate of both victims, my bet is you see and know a lot. About DEL and TDC.

@Sleuth2010 Why on earth would any of us be able to answer the questions @Rush4087 asked you? After all, you were the one who made the statements in the first place. We never heard of your allegations before you put them out here. We have no clue what you were talking about here….

Then all heck broke loose. They even had a meeting about him at the Lindsay Ranch on 9/3/2008. BMcN and his wife ( JPe' ) were trying to buy it... along-side with Lily Glen Horse Corral Government Lease.
JMO

Lilibet... just very directly tell us your p.o.v and
what you think happened? No allegations, just opinions?
Before, during, and after the crimes:?how/when/where/why/who?
And aftermath ?

And granny quotes would be great too!
" Don't look a gift horse in the mouth =
First to District Attorney gets the plea deal."
etc etc etc

imo moo omo

Is this reward still active?

“Lewis’ sister is offering a $20,000 reward for information on who killed her brother.”

Is this reward still active?

“Lewis’ sister is offering a $20,000 reward for information on who killed her brother.”

I’ve looked and I don’t see anything recent.

This is about Dave Lewis and getting justice for him. He was a great guy whose life was taken by sick souled people.
They had the gaul and stupidity to burn his home, body and all his life's collection.

It was a vile, sick, heinous murder!!!

WS is a great venue to help get justice.

We want to see the killers put behind bars, for the rest of their sad, sorry, useless lives. That is where dangerous killers belong. Out of society.

Thinking one's own problem is someone else, another person, and needing to kill them is pathetic.

This is about getting justice for Dave. Nothing less and nothing more.

Granny said about lying people: Ask for their comeupance and they will get it.

jmo moo

Lilibet... just very directly tell us your p.o.v and
what you think happened? No allegations, just opinions?
Before, during, and after the crimes:?how/when/where/why/who?
And aftermath ?

And granny quotes would be great too!
" Don't look a gift horse in the mouth =
First to District Attorney gets the plea deal."
etc etc etc

imo moo omo

OK. I’ll give you my POV, which is pretty vague. Here’s what I know and questions that arise…

—Dave ran errands in town that day. (Who did he see? Any altercations? Was he expecting company?)
—There is a locked gate at the bottom of his rutted driveway. (Did his killer walk in? Was his gate locked or unlocked when firefighters arrived?)
—His body was found in a bedroom. (Was he in bed? asleep? Is that where an argument took place?)
—He was shot in the head. (Did he see it coming or not?)
—It’s likely Dave did not own a gun because of his felony conviction.
—He had smoke in his lungs, so he was alive when the fire started.
—Another fire was started later about 6 miles up the road, but reported first. (Was there evidence in that cabin?)
There’s probably more that I know, but that’s all that comes to mind right now.

With those facts in mind, here are my vague thoughts that are all over the place…
—His murder or the confrontation that led to his murder was planned. This was not random.
—Dave knew his killer and his killer was familiar with Dave’s place.
—It’s possible Dave expected this person and it was a friendly visit that turned ugly.
—If the visitor wasn’t expected they had the ability to approach stealthily, on foot, at a time Dave was likely to be asleep.
—For the killer to start the second fire 6 miles away, they had to have had a vehicle and fuel for the fire, or an accomplice.
—If the killer took a vehicle to Dave’s place, they were expected, in order for the gate to be unlocked. Otherwise, they left it on DIMR nearby and walked in.
—The motive could have been to silence him, get revenge or to steal something of value.

I don’t have anything more solid than this at the moment, and no thoughts about the aftermath. Whoever it was has been able to avoid giving themselves away. Or if they have, there hasn‘t been enough evidence to make a case. Perhaps it will be too much to bear for the killer or a witness and they will break their silence. We can hope.

JMO

OK. I’ll give you my POV, which is pretty vague. Here’s what I know and questions that arise…

—Dave ran errands in town that day. (Who did he see? Any altercations? Was he expecting company?)
—There is a locked gate at the bottom of his rutted driveway. (Did his killer walk in? Was his gate locked or unlocked when firefighters arrived?)
—His body was found in a bedroom. (Was he in bed? asleep? Is that where an argument took place?)
—He was shot in the head. (Did he see it coming or not?)
—It’s likely Dave did not own a gun because of his felony conviction.
—He had smoke in his lungs, so he was alive when the fire started.
—Another fire was started later about 6 miles up the road, but reported first. (Was there evidence in that cabin?)
There’s probably more that I know, but that’s all that comes to mind right now.

With those facts in mind, here are my vague thoughts that are all over the place…
—His murder or the confrontation that led to his murder was planned. This was not random.
—Dave knew his killer and his killer was familiar with Dave’s place.
—It’s possible Dave expected this person and it was a friendly visit that turned ugly.
—If the visitor wasn’t expected they had the ability to approach stealthily, on foot, at a time Dave was likely to be asleep.
—For the killer to start the second fire 6 miles away, they had to have had a vehicle and fuel for the fire, or an accomplice.
—If the killer took a vehicle to Dave’s place, they were expected, in order for the gate to be unlocked. Otherwise, they left it on DIMR nearby and walked in.
—The motive could have been to silence him, get revenge or to steal something of value.

I don’t have anything more solid than this at the moment, and no thoughts about the aftermath. Whoever it was has been able to avoid giving themselves away. Or if they have, there hasn‘t been enough evidence to make a case. Perhaps it will be too much to bear for the killer or a witness and they will break their silence. We can hope.

JMO

Too much to bear for a murderer?
Break the silence?

Ummm.... :rolleyes:

Too much to bear for a murderer?
Break the silence?

Ummm.... :rolleyes:

This seemed to be carefully planned.
Premeditated.

Executed coldly and methodically.
Efficiently.

After all, we are talking about a COLD case.

Is anybody charged?
I guess not.

I doubt this kind of perp/s suffer/s from pangs of conscience.

JMO

PS
Ooops!
I'm answering my own post ;)

Last edited:
First call complete structural fire 2:34 am.
Call out to # 18196
(vicinity of Lily Glen Horse Arena
Keno Access Road. Cross-Roads)
# 18196 Dead Indian Memorial Road, Ashland, Jackson County, Oregon 97520.

Second Call: 3:10 am : # 12801 Dead Indian Memorial Road - residence of Dave Lewis- @ 5 miles from the Keno Road Cabin.

First Responders reported they could smell a body burning.

David Edwin Lewis, born 12/23/1961

3:15 am Oregon Department of Forestry Arrive 9/4/2008

DAVID EDWIN LEWIS

BECOMES CASE # 08-16617

I doubt this kind of perp/s suffer/s from pangs of conscience.

I agree that someone who planned and carried it out coldly, methodically and efficiently is unlikely to suffer pangs of conscience. I think only if it was a friendly social visit earlier in the evening that went awry would pangs of conscience enter in.

Tbis happened with the murder of my neighbor, Ed Krahel. He brought someone home from a bar, a college student. I described what happened in this post from a year ago:
The guy turned himself in twelve years later.

JMO

I agree that someone who planned and carried it out coldly, methodically and efficiently is unlikely to suffer pangs of conscience. I think only if it was a friendly social visit earlier in the evening that went awry would pangs of conscience enter in.

Tbis happened with the murder of my neighbor, Ed Krahel. He brought someone home from a bar, a college student. I described what happened in this post from a year ago:

JMO

A few posts that follow the one linked from a year ago make some thought-provoking points.

JMO

We are hoping for arrests from law enforcement, but anything is possible these days

Not to be discouraged that cartels can get-away with anything, this article is very encouraging.

" These interdictions relate to Organized Crime Drug Enforcement Task Forces (OCDETF) designated investigations. OCDETF identifies, disrupts, and dismantles the highest-level criminal organizations that threaten the U.S. using a prosecutor-led, intelligence-driven, multiagency approach. Additional information about the OCDETF program can be found at Organized Crime Drug Enforcement Task Forces.

So no one here knows if there is still a reward, is that right?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sweetkittykat
Back