PA PA - Monroe Twp, 'Penny Doe', WhtFem 20-40, 246UFPA, near RR trestle, Rt leg broken, Jul'90

Even though the distance between were Cherrie went missing and where Penny Doe was found (an hour) Cherrie would have been 14 if she was still alive in 1990 when Penny was found. They are now saying they believe Penny was between 22-29. I also believe she was ruled out but not listed on NamUs.

I have spoken with some people that are close to Alicia's case. They were told she was ruled out, even though she isn't listed on Penny Doe's NamUs profile.
Yes, she was. Looking at old emails, I've got Alicia being ruled out in 2003 (well before NamUs).

Yes, she was. Looking at old emails, I've got Alicia being ruled out in 2003 (well before NamUs).
When I was talking with Alicia's high school friend a few years ago that is looking into her disappearance, I think she also mentioned Penny Doe to the PA State police and they told her she was ruled out.

I wish NamUs would post ALL the rule outs of on their pages to help us keep track :)

I also wish I kept notes on all my pet cases.

Penny Doe's NamUs profile was updated on 9/28/23
She doesn't have any new rule outs, but I am wondering if they aren't close to identifying her.

Here is the current list of rule outs.
Screenshot below
it must be a difficult match.

The case of Penny Doe is fascinating. Why did she have a penny in each of her jean pocket-possibly as a good luck charm? Her skull is unique because of the high cheekbones and those perfect teeth. I wish my teeth were as good as Penny's. In my opinion, she came from an upper middle class household because her teeth had no cavities or decay. One of Penny's teeth on the upper right side, though, was chipped but I think that happened when her killer beat her since the right leg was broken. Her death was so brutal and so sad.

I also think the title of this thread should be updated with Penny's new age estimate of 22-29.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JennySue80
Back