PA - Penn state professor Themis Matsoukas caught on security camera having sexual intercourse with dog - June 17, 2023

Neither book smarts nor intelligence equate to moral judgment, that's for sure. Or common sense.

Sexual compulsions are treatable, if the sufferer wants to get treatment. Another example of a person somehow, probably subconsciously, wanting to destroy their own life. Or to be locked up.

IMO.

this.

I can't comment on their competence, but according to FBI, animal abusers are very dangerous to humans

After reviewing park surveillance footage along with recordings from Matsoukas’ iPad, authorities found evidence of open lewdness, indecent exposure, sexual intercourse with animal, cruelty to animals and disorderly conduct.

According to the criminal complaint, Matsoukas also allegedly entered several hunting camp properties without permission.

“While on the camps properties the individual would perform sexual acts on himself and crawl around the furniture and property naked,” the complaint said.

Photographs and footage showed Matsoukas nude in both private campsites and areas accessible to the public, according to the criminal complaint. Matsoukas also engaged in more lewd behavior, according to several videos.

“... Matsoukas left behind bodily fluids on DNCR (Pennsylvania Department of Conservation and Natural Resources) equipment … on tables on the porches of unknowing State lease camp residents,” the complaint said.

This is a recent case. I am not sure if it has a thread but I caution anyone reading it. It is very disturbing.
He had tiny handcuffs for the cat. I am sorry for posting this.

omg I can't cope with knowing these kinds of things happen to innocent little babes

Although there are no words for this kind f behavior, it is more common than you would think. One of my paramedic calls long while ago was due to this nature….except it was a woman…and the dog…
I sure hope it’s ok to post this…

I remember a similar story that I overheard in childhood. It ended with the male dog attacking the woman’s husband. The whole community was awash with gossip, but I, a child, had the same feeling towards the situation as I have now, only I didn’t know the term “emotional abuse”. The dogs are wired for loyalty, but I think to make them experience the feelings they are poorly equipped to handle, much less to process, is very cruel.

This is a recent case. I am not sure if it has a thread but I caution anyone reading it. It is very disturbing.
He had tiny handcuffs for the cat. I am sorry for posting this.

Tiny handcuffs for a cat??? :oops:

I thought I heard it all.

But obviously NOT.

When do such perversions form?
What is the reason of such depravity?

Such cases are for psychiatrists to ponder upon.

JMO

Last edited:
Tiny handcuffs for a cat??? :oops:

I thought I heard it all.

But obviously NOT.

When do such perversions form?
What is the reason of such depravity?

Such cases are for psychiatrists to ponder upon.

JMO

It used to be a psychiatrist’s realm. Now any aficionado of anime p*** will provide better expertise on the matter. I suspect it is becoming more widespread, however, we may also hear more about such cases because of the Internet.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chaucer
Back