Identified! PA - Philadelphia, 'Boy in the Box', WhtMale 4-6, 4UMPA, Feb'57

Status
Not open for further replies.
May I please ask are there any new updates on this little unidentified boy in the box?Please let us know.What are they doing right now to find out who he is?Are they going to do the isotope testing on him to help find out who he is? Can some one please find out? I hope and pray they will do isotope testing on his DNA to help find out who he is and someone new that's very good will please re investigate his case again now.This is so sad.

I need some time away.I cannot deal with somethings right now. Please keep this little one bumped up and please call and see if they are trying to find out who he is and please do isotope testing on him. Please some one re investigate his case again. The answers of who he is are out there.

Ok.I'm back. I won't give up on this little boy. I pray someone can call and see if they will do the isotope testing on him to help find out more about him and where he could have come from. I feel if enough people keep calling they will do the testing for him.It might be one of the only things left to Identify him. His own DNA.

May I please ask. Has anyone called and found out if they will do isotope testing for this unidentified little boy in the box to find out more about him to help find out who he is?

Suzanne - if you can find me a contact name and number, I will be happy to call with any questions you may have. I have a very busy day today, but i will make the time to call.

Also - does any one know whether or not The Vidoc Society has been involved in this case? Only family members or LE can invite them to help with a case - which seems like a good idea to me.

Suzanne - if you can find me a contact name and number, I will be happy to call with any questions you may have. I have a very busy day today, but i will make the time to call.

Thank You so much. I would call

Philadelphia Police Department
Homicide Division
215-686-3334

I am very interested in if you can ask them if they will first do isotope type testing to find out more on him.

I hear they are trying to get a full profile DNA on him. Is this true and what is the status of that.

Can they check with DNA these 3 boys and leads that were early leads and ruled out.But check again and rule them out with DNA this time.

First I am very interested in knowing who the Manayunk Pennsylvania boy put in that orphanage was and check him again with DNA this time.

Also who the the boy in the picture was found with the Horsham suspects was and check him too with DNA.

I feel the 3rd strong lead would be to check DNA with the lady that came to the grave site I mentioned before with a pictures of a boy that looked like our boy.I am pretty very positive that ladies DNA and boy was never checked.It's on a post further up who I thought that lady at the grave site was.

These are the 3 leads I feel strongly about.Some one please help me and tell me who they were.I just want to see for myself who they were and if I think it was them or not.

I feel this little boy was possibly a early lead and one of the boy's checked with our boy and has already been ruled out. Hopefully they can look into those boys again and rule them out this time with DNA.

These are also numbers listed for police on the America's Unknown Child website. It should be one of those numbers.

Philadelphia Police Dept. Homicide Unit, 215-686-3334 / 3335 / 3336

I got a hold of someone at this number. But they only took my lead. They can probably get you in touch with LE at this number too.

215.686.TIPS (8477).

It's very hard to get a hold of any one on his case. Hopefully there will be an up date soon.

I'm working on it, Suzanne. I was told it would likely take some time to get back to me.

I'm working on it, Suzanne. I was told it would likely take some time to get back to me.

Ok.Thank you. You are very nice. That's what I was saying too that it was hard to get a hold any one on his case or actually have anyone answer you back. It might not happen. I was hoping they would put out a up date on their own.

:seeya:

After reading about the site America's Unknown Child going down for some time, I was also concerned that such a wealth of information trying to give this little boy his name back could all be lost !

Therefore I have been to the Internet Archive & saved it all into the 'Wayback Machine'

* http://archive.org/web/

:seeya:

After reading about the site America's Unknown Child going down for some time, I was also concerned that such a wealth of information trying to give this little boy his name back could all be lost !

Therefore I have been to the Internet Archive & saved it all into the 'Wayback Machine'

* http://archive.org/web/

This is great. Thank You so much.

The boy in the box- Can some one please help me find out who these 2 boys were and please let me know.It does not say. I just want to look into them myself and see if they are him.

1. Horsham Suspects - a mass night raid on a farm near Horsham, PA in September 1957 netted four persons who were questioned about the murder of the unidentified boy. Carried out by State, Montgomery county and Philadelphia police, the raid was made as a result of confidential information given to the Montgomery County District Attorney by an unidentified woman. The exact location of the farm and the identities of the six persons living there were not disclosed. After questioning, all of the suspects were released. There was a picture of a little boy found at the farm that looked like the little boy in the box.

2. Unidentified Pennsylvania Couple - In March 1957, a Manayunk, PA couple told detectives they thought the boy might be their 6-year-old son, whom they had last seen seven months earlier when he was placed in an orphanage by the Municipal Court. The mother said the boy "looks like him" and the father said he wasn't "too sure." A team of detectives later found the boy in a private orphanage in West Philadelphia.

I think they found out who the boy was in number two, but number one I think I'd like to know more information on that one, the lady in the picture looked kind of mean if I remember and of course the other children would not say anything if they were afraid of her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LitWiz