GUILTY PA - Rebecca Stahl, 37, Hempfield, 18 February 2012

Channel 4 Action News' Marcie Cipriani found a protection from abuse order Stahl filed against her husband in 2007.
Stahl later dismissed the PFA, but told the court her husband, "Pushed me around, pulled my hair for two hours and wanted me to perform sex acts."
She also said her husband "is violent about once a month."
Police have not identified any suspects in Stahl's disappearance.
Stahl's father said he last spoke with her Saturday afternoon, and that she was supposed to go to her sister's house later that night, but never showed.
He called his daughter very systematic, saying she wouldn't have missed the family gathering.
He also said she went everywhere with her dogs.

Read more: http://www.wtae.com/news/30517482/detail.html#ixzz1nFDDkvZk

-------

http://www.wtae.com/news/30517482/detail.html

teaser in the new video posted (more at five) is alluding to info the media has uncovered as to

-search warrant
-documents pertaining to volatile relationship with david stahl
and
-exactly how long she has been missing :eek:

Channel 4 Action News' Marcie Cipriani found a protection from abuse order Stahl filed against her husband in 2007.

Stahl later dismissed the PFA, but told the court her husband, "Pushed me around, pulled my hair for two hours and wanted me to perform sex acts."

Read more: http://www.wtae.com/news/30517482/detail.html#ixzz1nFDrfrke

**Must sit on hands**

Pennsylvania State Police have served several search warrants in this case and at least one of them was for the couple’s home in Hempfield.

KDKA’s Trina Orlando reports all of those warrants are sealed, so at this point it’s not clear what police found or what they were looking for.

Stahl lives with her husband of three years, David; however, according to court records, the relationship was not always a happy one.

In April of 2007, before the couple wed, State police charged David with simple assault after he attacked his then-fiancée in a drunken rage.

He pleaded guilty and spent nine months in prison.

*****much much more at link to include what he did to Becky******

also includes recent violence in March 2011.....

oh and this as well:

David Stahl’s father told KDKA-TV off camera Thursday his son is remaining hopeful that his wife will be found safely.
http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2012/02/23/search-warrants-sealed-in-missing-hempfield-woman-case/

Beltz said her sister’s cellphone is off, and she’s not using her bank cards.
Stahl's father said she recently had surgery and is without her prescribed medication.
“I called her and said,’ I know you have cabin fever. Come over. We'll have a glass of wine and watch some movies,’” said Beltz. “And she said she had to check with her husband and she would call me back when she got home. That was the last time I heard her voice."
http://www.wpxi.com/news/news/local/state-police-search-missing-hempfield-township-wom/nJdC5/

"“He would not let me go and I couldn’t get to a phone or even leave the bedroom. He pulled me by my hair up and down the steps. He broke the toaster, a glass cutting board and the kitchen table with his fists. My watch band and gold earrings were also broken during the activities of violence.”

"In March of 2011, State police charged Stahl with summary harassment for shoving his wife and tearing her sweater.

He was found guilty in absentia in May, but the charges were dismissed on appeal in October with his wife’s consent."

BBM. I'm just going to sit on my hands.

http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2012/02/23/search-warrants-sealed-in-missing-hempfield-woman-case/

so, according to the above articles, several search warrants were served? This is not looking good! IMO

if DS did what he did to her years ago, and she was healing up from surgury, then I would say she is decesed.
She loved her dogs............
WTAE was at the door, but husband won't talk.

if DS did what he did to her years ago, and she was healing up from surgury, then I would say she is decesed.

BBM. I'm not surprised he won't talk. After all, if he wanted to talk he would have called police and reported his wife missing in the first place.

I really hate that her middle school students are online and reading the awful things her husband did to their beloved teacher previously. It's got to be traumatic for them. Heck, it's traumatic for me and I'm in my 40's. Disgusting.

I wish with all my heart she got sick of it and went to a shelter, but sadly, I think not. She would have called her family by now if that were the case. Her dogs are also at home and I don't think she would have left them with her <unusual> husband.

So basically Saturday morning/afternoon after speaking with her sister about getting together she is never heard from again? I would assume then, that is was her husband that gave the description of her clothes and seeing her on Monday morning? Did anyone find out if he said he saw her that morning? It must be him since her family is saying Saturday...

So basically Saturday morning/afternoon after speaking with her sister about getting together she is never heard from again? I would assume then, that is was her husband that gave the description of her clothes and seeing her on Monday morning? Did anyone find out if he said he saw her that morning? It must be him since her family is saying Saturday...

Whether it was Saturday or Monday, I'm fairly certain her husband's face is the last one Rebecca saw.

WTAE read and showed some of the PFA paper.
I hope to find it and bring it here.
It was grusome!
Why did she drop it?
Why did she marry him?
This happened BEFORE they were married!
OMG.........

I have a feeling this happened on Saturday when she told her sister she had to ask her husband about going to her sisters to chill out. As far as the medication though, if she was able to go out, driving and could drink wine etc. I'm not sure what this medication would be for?IMO

I have a feeling this happened on Saturday when she told her sister she had to ask her husband about going to her sisters to chill out. As far as the medication though, if she was able to go out, driving and could drink wine etc. I'm not sure what this medication would be for?IMO

Yes, I think whatever happened took place Saturday afternoon/evening. According to Rebecca, he became violent about once a month after drinking alcohol. It may be that he was drinking on Saturday and she came home to the monthly beating, perhaps triggered by her request to go see her sister. Something must have happened shortly after she returned home because her sister never heard from her again.

There may also have been a brawl about sex; in a previous incident he beat her and threw her down the stairs and into the kitchen table, demanding "sex acts". Her recent surgery may have made her unable to meet his sexual demands lately and may have triggered a similar attack.

They need to luminol that whole house. I know blood from previous attacks would show up, but perhaps there is a large amount in that house from last Saturday. He had all day Sunday and Monday to clean it up, if that is what happened.

I'm still holding out for a miracle that she's at a shelter somewhere.

Whether it was Saturday or Monday, I'm fairly certain her husband's face is the last one Rebecca saw.

Unfortunately CharlestonGal I would have to agree with you....the violence she has endured is horrific up to this point....

Yes, I think whatever happened took place Saturday afternoon/evening. According to Rebecca, he became violent about once a month after drinking alcohol. It may be that he was drinking on Saturday and she came home to the monthly beating, perhaps triggered by her request to go see her sister. Something must have happened shortly after she returned home because her sister never heard from her again.

There may also have been a brawl about sex; in a previous incident he beat her and threw her down the stairs and into the kitchen table, demanding "sex acts". Her recent surgery may have made her unable to meet his sexual demands lately and may have triggered a similar attack.

They need to luminol that whole house. I know blood from previous attacks would show up, but perhaps there is a large amount in that house from last Saturday. He had all day Sunday and Monday to clean it up, if that is what happened.

I'm still holding out for a miracle that she's at a shelter somewhere.

something else is bugging me. IMO, I think he was a controlling person. She opens a FB page on 2/15, (keep in mind, she was home for awhile with her surgery) she has 2 friends on this page, none of which is her husband (her Husband has a FB as well) neither friend is a family member. I'm wondering if she was allowed to have a FB? Maybe she didn't add her sisters because of getting caught. This just doesn't sit well with me. again IMO.

I don't know anyone that would first have to check with the hubby before meeting up with sister for glass of wine.

I wonder if any of this has anything to do with her recently opening a Facebook page.

I competely missed your post and said the same thing. So sorry. I agree with you on this totally.

I would also like to hear from his 1st wife. You don't just START behaving this way. I also don't think she went to a shelter, she seems to have a solid support system. I feel bad for his children having all of this come out. IMO

the only meds I an hink of is long term, heart? blood pressure?
thyroid? anti seizure..something the family knows is important for everyday use.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MeanBean
Back