GUILTY PA - Rebecca Stahl, 37, Hempfield, 18 February 2012

I hate to say it, but this one seems so obvious. Hopefully, LE will be able to get enough evidence for a conviction. In my opinion, the two contradictory elements to this story seal the deal for the husband's guilt. The fact that she had to check with her husband to see if it was okay that she visit a friend and the fact that the husband did not report her missing.

There is no way in you know where that a husband as controlling as that one, would not know her every move and hold her accountable. If she didn't come back when she was supposed to, he would have been calling everyone to find her--- not sitting on his hands and waiting for someone else to discover that she is missing.

What's even worse is that it was actually her sister, not a friend. She had to check with him to go spend time with her own sister. That speaks volumes.

If anyone can go on WPXI DaveBondy on Facebook, he just said breaking news:"State Police called corner after finding a dead body in Unity Township." It said to watch WPXI at noon... nothing on the wpxi.com website.

Unity Township is right next to Hempfield Township.

I can't link the facebook page, facebook is blocked here at work.

chaddy, he said it on teevee? I am checking his facebook but do not see anything yet

WTAE- TV Pittsburgh posted it on facebook too.... but not on their site.... AHHH... (I get on Facebook from my phone) let me see what i can do

I find it interesting (for lack of a better word) that if hubby did something in a fit of rage and then disposed of her, that he'd think to grab her purse and cell phone too.

yeah but it seems he had the whole wkend. He could have dealt with her then her purse etc afterwards. IMO

chaddy, he said it on teevee? I am checking his facebook but do not see anything yet

He is my reporter friend from WPXI on facebook... he is saying it will be up on the noon news....

I just checked the WXPI website, but I didn't see anything. There is nothing yet on their Facebook site either. Keep us posted Chaddylex.

State police have found a body in a wooded area of Unity Township, Westmoreland County, on Friday morning.

Police have not officially identified the body yet, nor have they made any connection to the disappearance of Rebecca Stahl, who was reported missing in Hempfield Township by her father earlier this week.

Read more: http://www.wtae.com/news/30517482/detail.html#ixzz1nJiP0BZo

:(

If anyone can go on WPXI DaveBondy on Facebook, he just said breaking news:"State Police called corner after finding a dead body in Unity Township." It said to watch WPXI at noon... nothing on the wpxi.com website.

Unity Township is right next to Hempfield Township.

I can't link the facebook page, facebook is blocked here at work.

I'm on his page but I don't see anything related.

here it is:

(courtney brennan at wpxi)
Courtney Brennan ‏ @WPXI_Courtney Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
State police called coroner after finding a dead body in Unity Township. We're headed to the scene
16m Courtney Brennan ‏ @WPXI_Courtney Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
Coroner headed to Latrobe where body has been found.
1h Courtney Brennan ‏ @WPXI_Courtney Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
Police tell me they have found an "abundance" of evidence in the Rebecca Stahl case & they're working nonstop to find this missing woman

http://twitter.com/#!/WPXI_Courtney

here it is:

(courtney brennan at wpxi)
Courtney Brennan ‏ @WPXI_Courtney Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
State police called coroner after finding a dead body in Unity Township. We're headed to the scene
16m Courtney Brennan ‏ @WPXI_Courtney Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
Coroner headed to Latrobe where body has been found.
1h Courtney Brennan ‏ @WPXI_Courtney Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
Police tell me they have found an "abundance" of evidence in the Rebecca Stahl case & they're working nonstop to find this missing woman

http://twitter.com/#!/WPXI_Courtney

David and Rebecca both grew up in Latrobe. :(

WPXI also states on FB that an "abundance" of evidence was found in her case

If it is near Synder Avenue....somebody owns some property there.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roseashley592
Back