GUILTY PA - Stephanie Waters, 21, Roaring Spring, 8 Jan 2015

Wow, this is not at all how I thought this one would end. So sad for Stephanie and Duke :(.

Posted on FB:
HOMICIDE INVESTIGATION:

According to the State Police press release the two juveniles arrested in the death of Stephaine Waters are 16 and 15 years old.

The report says Waters vehicle was found on Salemville Road parked in a driveway of an abandoned residence.

Waters was found the the back seat of the car.

One of the juveniles is being charged with homicide and other related offenses while the other is being charged with conspiracy to commit homicide and other related offenses.

State police say the investigation is ongoing.

wonder how they all crossed paths...I'm guessing she knew one of them.

The perpetrators are so young. What could have transpired along those 8 miles, from her house to her friend's, where she came upon these monsters?

One very sad note, the family was informed that the car and the dog was found, but was not told out about Stephanie at first, and not until the Altoona Mirror put up the preview of the Sunday paper on their FB page. WTH were the PSP thinking, not informing the family that she was found until after the press had already gotten hold of the news?? Most of her family found out that via the Mirror, so sad.

Not true..see above post #27

Not true..see above post #27

I watched this whole thing unfold over SM last night, and I know that this is not true, but I deleted my post, it was against TOS anyway.

They were 15 and 16 yr olds? Not again. There young un's are very scary lately. :eek:

I'd like to know more info on these perps! Are they gang bangers, was it racially based? So much of that is going on these days.

Based on the home-locations of the two juveniles, the one from Martinsburg probably attends Central High School (located in Martinsburg, but about 5 minutes from Roaring Spring, where Stephanie reportedly lived), while the one from Woodbury probably attends Northern Bedford County High School, which is about 15 minutes from Roaring Spring. However, both teens are reported as living in Bedford County in the Post-Gazette. Martinsburg is in Blair County.

http://www.post-gazette.com/local/e...omicide-in-woman-s-death/stories/201501110190

Stephanie Waters, W/F/21, & her dog "Duke" -- Bedford County

Starting Point, Roaring Spring, Blair County, &

Crime Scene, Woodbury, Bedford County, are all in South-Western, PA.

Day 4

Sun., Jan 11th: Bedford County Free Press:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bedford-County-Free-Press/396584040458828 :

Includes Photos

Deauntay Dontaz Moye, B/M/16, https://ujsportal.pacourts.us/docketsheets/MDJReport.ashx?docketNumber=MJ-57303-CR-0000004-2015:

Criminal Homicide
Robbery-Inflict Serious Bodily Injury
Aggravated Assault
Theft By Unlaw Taking-Movable Prop
Receiving Stolen Property
Firearms Not To Be Carried W/O License
Criminal Use Of Communication Facility
Int Poss Contr Subst By Per Not Reg
Use/Poss Of Drug Paraph
Abuse Of Corpse
Unauth Use Motor/Other Vehicles
Cr Anim: Kill/Maim Domestic Animal
Possession Of Firearm By Minor

Ryan James Hardwick, B/M/15, https://ujsportal.pacourts.us/docketsheets/MDJReport.ashx?docketNumber=MJ-57303-CR-0000005-2015

Conspiracy to Commit Criminal Homicide
Robbery-Inflict Serious Bodily Injury
Conspiracy - Aggravated Assault
Receiving Stolen Property
Firearms Not To Be Carried W/O License
Criminal Use Of Communication Facility
Int Poss Contr Subst By Per Not Reg
Use/Poss Of Drug Paraph
Abuse Of Corpse
Unauth Use Motor/Other Vehicles
Cr Anim: Kill/Maim Domestic Animal
Possession Of Firearm By Minor

Pre-Trial Confinement in Bedford County Prison, Without Bail since 1/11/15.

Historically, Most PA Charges Like These Are Closed-Out in Lower, Magisterial District Court,
then Advanced, with New Docket NumberS, to Upper Courts of Common Pleas.
{ When-issued Upper Court Docket NumberS should resemble: CP-05-CR-0000____-2015 }

Since Both PA Defendants are Under 18, this is not a Death Penalty Case.

A Presser, Press Conference is scheduled for 10 A.M., Monday, 1/12, @ Bedford Cnty Courthouse.

Lower Court Preliminary HearingS Scheduled for Wednesday, January 21st.

Map of Woodbury, PA: http://www.bing.com/maps/#Y3A9NDAuM...JTiUyMFNUUkVFVCUyQyUyMFdPT0RCVVJZJTJDJTIwUEE=

Zoom -- Bird's Eye View -- Rotate All 4 Directions

Our Condolences to Stephanie's Loved Ones.

Was it possibly a carjacking given the "unauthorized use of vehicle" or would that be that the boys simply drove the car somewhere after they murdered her?

Rest in peace, Stephanie and beautiful doggie.

Was it possibly a carjacking given the "unauthorized use of vehicle" or would that be that the boys simply drove the car somewhere after they murdered her?

Rest in peace, Stephanie and beautiful doggie.

That is the first thing I thought of when I saw she was in the back seat- carjacking. I am sure carjackings arent popular everywhere, but they are in New Orleans. Often, they just put them out, but often- especially with more than 1 perpetrator- they force the person into the back seat. Nothing good ever happens once the person gets into the back seat. I am so sorry for them and her scary final moments. Soulless to be able to kill both a human and a dog for no good reason at all.

15 year-old Ryan Hardwick and 16 year-old DeAuntay Moye are facing charges after allegedly conspiring to kill and eventually killing Waters.
In the criminal complaint, it says Hardwick and Moye discussed robbing someone for weed -- and leading up to this, Moye had been talking about wanting to shoot somebody. The two juveniles set up a drug deal with water's boyfriend in Woodbury , but Stephanie showed up instead.

The complaint says she pulled out the weed. Moye then pulled out the gun and shot her in the neck twice. Moye then turned and pointed the gun and shot her dog in the back seat. The victim was still alive and the two teenagers talked about taking her to Altoona Hospital -- but by the time they got there, they thought she was dead so they did not drop her off.

The following day, 15 year-old Hardwick drove the car to new enterprise and left it. Hardwick then walked to a neighbor's house and told her that Moye shot and killed a woman and her dog.

http://www.wearecentralpa.com/story...harged-with-murd/14885/ZC1OCfeJRkqqY9hf2GxlYg

:rose: RIP Stephanie and Duke :rose:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thecheese