penalty phase #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't wait for this trial to be over for the Alexander family! Prayers of strength for them today! It's going to be a rough one.

Good Morning Everyone!!

i am so excited , this is jodi's last stand for attention you guys!!!!! she can't do anymore 45 minute interviews....I just know today is going to be...dramaramadingdong!!!

woot woot!

Does anyone else agree that most people who post "that site who shall not be named" just do it to get a rise out of people..do it for shock value....

Kind of like how people can hide behind a keyboard and talk smack is same reason the people on that site can say shocking things

Yup. sadly it happens here too, I just came from the sequence thread and made a couple of updates to my ignore list. You just have to ignore those type of folk, they enjoy getting a rise out of others and stirring the pot. I've learned to just scroll and roll

A reminder that the chatroom is open. Pop in and say hi to your fellow sleuthers.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68121"]How to chat - Websleuths[/ame]

:seeya:

I never thought this day would come ...

So what will the jury decide : . . . DP :jail: - or - . . . LWOP :jail:

Either way she will forever be in :jail:

:please::please::please: Justice for Travis !

:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug: for Travis and his Family !

basilcat...you know we'll be doing the dance of all dances soon! I'm so ready!
:great::skip::skip::loveyou::hot:

....me too...haven't been this limber in a while...:floorlaugh:

:great::skip::skip::hot:

I am hoping and praying that Judge Sherry doesn't allow Jodi to pull any stunts today to delay the mitigation.

tweets from Multi-media Twitter. These are from J. Miguel, Reporter with KPHO, Phoenix, AZ:

reporterjmiguel Members of the #Arias jury are arriving 2 minutes ago · reply · retweet · favorite

reporterjmiguel Just asked to leave the courtroom, closed door session taking place. I hope this doesn't mean another delay #Arias #jodiarias 5 minutes ago · reply · retweet · favorite

reporterjmiguel Willmott and Marinz have left the room (not together) Nurmi appears nervous as he sits alone. Almost lost in thought #Arias #jodiarias 16 minutes ago · reply · retweet · favorite

reporterjmiguel Juan Martinez has arrived and Nurmi & Willmott just walked in. 20 minutes ago · reply · retweet · favorite

Marking my spot..,.

Don't worry ... I didn't pee in the corner:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From the Twitter:

jose miguel ‏@reporterjmiguel 1m
Just asked to leave the courtroom, closed door session taking place. I hope this doesn't mean another delay #Arias #jodiarias

:waitasec: Let's see ...

- Maybe the defendant has a "migraine" ... and that would be because she cannot face the REALITY of what today will bring ?

- Maybe the defendant is throwing a "hissy fit" ... again, because she just cannot face REALITY !

:moo:

I cannot wait for jodi to address the jury....omigod....you know if looks could kill , jodi would kill them all.

Does anyone else agree that most people who post "that site who shall not be named" just do it to get a rise out of people..do it for shock value....

Kind of like how people can hide behind a keyboard and talk smack is same reason the people on that site can say shocking things

I hope so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members