People Mag - Casey Anthony Wants to Help Wrongfully Accused Women

Short Version of the post below. If you would like to donate to our volunteer moderator staff please do so at Pay Websleuths.com using PayPal.Me

Hi Everyone,
Forgive me for interrupting but this is important. Please do not post questions about this post on this thread. Go to THIS THREAD to ask questions.

The mod staff at Websleuths.com work non-stop to keep Websleuths open 24/7 and to make sure
Websleuths is a safe place for you to post.

If you would like to donate to the moderators at Websleuths.com please do so using this link Pay Websleuths.com using PayPal.Me

Websleuths.com will always be free for members. If you like to read at Websleuths because of the incredible work of our members please know the reason our members are able to do what they do is because of our dedicated volunteer moderator staff.

This video explains what the moderators do every day to keep Websleuths the most respected true crime discussion forum on the Internet.

Pay Websleuths.com using PayPal.Me

Thank you,
Tricia Griffith Owner/Websleuths.com

Does anyone think this just might be a trial balloon to see how much interest there might be in her? Like Netflix or Spotify type of a deal?

I was watching comments on this up coming "event" on another platform. I couldn't believe the number of people chiming in on her 'abuse' by her father and her brother, and her narcissus mother. How of course she had to lie, what else would she do, she was protecting the real killer.

I think the quote I read was ; yes I lied but no one asked me why I lied. Something like that.
I don't understand why they are giving her this platform. I think a lot of people would like to know how much she is getting paid for this "interview".

Nothing good is going to come from Casey putting herself back in to the "spotlight." She is going to really regret doing this show IMO

Nothing good is going to come from Casey putting herself back in to the "spotlight." She is going to really regret doing this show IMO
I have been hoping Karma would make its appearance, but so far all is going well for
this baby killer-- it galls me that she has been rewarded with a great life since the
murder.

I don't believe anything she is throwing out there. How does she explain the horrific odor of decomp in the trunk of her car? She obviously drove around with the baby's body in the trunk for a week or more before she "buried" her and then abandoned the car in a parking lot. Doesn't make sense. I sincerely hope she never has any more children.

I don't believe anything she is throwing out there. How does she explain the horrific odor of decomp in the trunk of her car? She obviously drove around with the baby's body in the trunk for a week or more before she "buried" her and then abandoned the car in a parking lot. Doesn't make sense. I sincerely hope she never has any more children.
Now that thought made the hair stand up on the back of my neck-- ewww- horrible thought

Of course it is all a crock but the thing is: this sociopath doesn't care who believes whatever she says - or not--- no doubt she believes she is putting it over on everyone- and why shouldn't she? she got away with cold blooded murder!!!!! She clearly said she sleeps well and I believe her on that one

Of course it is all a crock but the thing is: this sociopath doesn't care who believes whatever she says - or not--- no doubt she believes she is putting it over on everyone- and why shouldn't she? she got away with cold blooded murder!!!!! She clearly said she sleeps well and I believe her on that one
Yep, I think you nailed it; Casey cares only about herself and IMO is incapable of feeling sympathy, empathy or concern about anyone else, not even her own child. Leopards don't change their spots, she's going to lie and lie and lie forever. Makes me sick. MOO.

Duper's Delight IMO. From FOX NEWS LINK:
1668800075180.png

Yep, I think you nailed it; Casey cares only about herself and IMO is incapable of feeling sympathy, empathy or concern about anyone else, not even her own child. Leopards don't change their spots, she's going to lie and lie and lie forever. Makes me sick. MOO.

Duper's Delight IMO. From FOX NEWS LINK:
View attachment 380764
That photo gave me chills!
Perfect Duper's Delight
The picture of evil!!
That is the last face poor little Caylee saw as her mother murdered her-my heart feels broken once again

Wow. This is completely insane. I noticed a tiny tear in one of the clips. Where were the tears in the courtroom. No mother would not check to see if a unconcious or worse soaking wet child was alive. No loving mother would leave a child that way and go visit her boyfriend. No mother would not call the police and report her child missing for 30 days regardless of what she alleges her father said to her. We also heard of the odor in the car and her spotted with a shovel in the woods near her house. Didn't her mom have to practically force her to call the police? Seems thats what I recall. There were also the searches for choroform and suffication on the computer. Maybe she is hoping people forgot.

I wish George would file a defamation suit against Casey. She threw her father under the bus during the trial when she accused him of molesting her. Now she is blaming George for killing Caylee. Time for Casey to be told to cease and desist. I never believed the sexual abuse accusation, and I don't believe that George killed his granddaughter. Shame on you, Casey! Stop the lying already. JMO

Years back, one of our homegrown TV stations had a local edition of "Cops" which profiled our municipal law enforcement. One of the episodes showed their response to my stepson's murder with footage of him actually being pulled from his car very near death. They'd pixelated his face but, of course, we knew who it was. My husband, already gutted by the death of his only son, contacted the station only to be told that it was a "matter of public record" and as such they were well within their legal rights to broadcast and rebroadcast such devastating footage ... for entertainment.

I wish George would file a defamation suit against Casey. She threw her father under the bus during the trial when she accused him of molesting her. Now she is blaming George for killing Caylee. Time for Casey to be told to cease and desist. I never believed the sexual abuse accusation, and I don't believe that George killed his granddaughter. Shame on you, Casey! Stop the lying already. JMO

Inside Edition reported that he is in talks with a lawyer

Inside Edition reported that he is in talks with a lawyer
I too hope he sues her - just to make her life a living hell

I posted (below) information about defmation- here's the thing though, he has to be able to prove she is lying and defamed him- how is he going to be able to do that? I am sure before she made these hideous lying allegations she consulted with an attorney- and she is pretty confident he will not be able to prove he didn't do those horrible things she is alleging. I hope he sues her anyway, to make her life a nightmare.

She is truly vile and evil. Still waiting for karma to do its thing.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back