People Mag - Casey Anthony Wants to Help Wrongfully Accused Women

She's still doing that now, and worse, she's saying he was molesting Caylee too. And still accusing the brother.

Peacock is insane for putting this out there.
Color me NOT shocked. After all, IMO she murdered her own precious baby girl and partied on.

Agreed. Shame on Peacock for giving her a platform. She revels in the spotlight.

Casey Anthony Blames Her Father for Daughter Caylee's Death: 'He Took Her from Me and He Went Away'

So we're to believe that Casey was molested by her father and brother (here we go again) and she leaves her baby with her dad after Caylee was supposedly fished out of the pool by Casey? In the People article Caylee was unconscious, cold and heavy in Casey's arms. Then when Casey's father allegedly said he would take care of things and Caylee would be ok, Casey went to her boyfriend's house? This is so stupid, it's laughable. A mom wouldn't leave her child with someone who had molested her when she was young or leave her unconscious child with anyone at all. She would call 911 and be inseparable from her baby, IMO. This garbage is absolutely insane.

So we're to believe that Casey was molested by her father and brother (here we go again) and she leaves her baby with her dad after Caylee was supposedly fished out of the pool by Casey? In the People article Caylee was unconscious, cold and heavy in Casey's arms. Then when Casey's father allegedly said he would take care of things and Caylee would be ok, Casey went to her boyfriend's house? This is so stupid, it's laughable. A mom wouldn't leave her child with someone who had molested her when she was young or leave her unconscious child with anyone at all. She would call 911 and be inseparable from her baby, IMO. This garbage is absolutely insane.
What is more insane is Peacock putting this garbage out there for human consumption-- it makes me sick

Casey Anthony Blames Her Father for Daughter Caylee's Death: 'He Took Her from Me and He Went Away'

What a load of happy horse hockey.

“I totes thought Caylee was still alive after drowning so I spent a month partying with my boyfriend”.

Mmkay.

What a load of happy horse hockey.

“I totes thought Caylee was still alive after drowning so I spent a month partying with my boyfriend”.

Mmkay.
Any media outlet that gives her the stage should be ignored- people should just make them pay for being patsies for this lying wench---What she has done to her father is unforgivable, despicable and beyond words. I wish he would come out and defend himself but he probably will not. He seems like a man who was manipulated by his wife and daughter and is passive. I tend to think she is one of those people who just born evil-- I think her "evilness" was kept in check until she had a baby- a baby she never wanted-- and she had to find a way to get rid of that baby so she could live the party life she craved-- she murdered her child Then she set about a plan to blame her father- a confluence of events allowed her to walk free and to have the life she always wanted. It is a horrifying scenario.

Color me NOT shocked. After all, IMO she murdered her own precious baby girl and partied on.

Agreed. Shame on Peacock for giving her a platform. She revels in the spotlight.
Just watching the promos for this docuseries makes me ill. Clips of Casey primping for the camera are nauseating. Casey thinks she's a prima donna and cares only about herself. JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back