People Mag - Casey Anthony Wants to Help Wrongfully Accused Women

"FCA: It's still all LIES"

Is what the title should be. Ugh, what new "truth" are we going to learn? Just more lies and expanding on the previous lies.
She's doing this now since it would be a milestone that Caylee would be graduating high school this year. This verdict still hurts. I see my eldest son who is 7mos older than Caylee would be today and it makes me sad her life was taken too soon.

It’s disgusting that any channel is paying this beast anything for her lies, I can’t watch it, This is one case that gets me beyond angry for justice. I cannot fathom the reasoning behind giving that sorry excuse of a human the time of day, She is vile, I hope karma takes swift justice on anyone who profits from the rubbish she will peddle in the documentary. God I pray and pray for true justice for Caylee in this life or the next because a prison justice will never happen it seems.

I'm not really a fan of Nancy Grace, but I found out about this Peacock show while watching Vinnie Politan and I thought, where's Nancy Grace when you need her? It seemed like Politan was trying to be Nancy Grace but he's no Nancy Grace.

I heard this was coming a while ago from Clint House's tiktok account. I am going to watch it, because I can't stand not knowing what she's going to say.

I think we all know already what she is going to say, what she has said all along - no mystery there. No truth either. In fact, this baby killer wouldn't know the truth if it walked up and kicked her in the teeth. She's a dumpster fire that only wants feeding. My opinion just so's you know.

I heard this was coming a while ago from Clint House's tiktok account. I am going to watch it, because I can't stand not knowing what she's going to say.

Okay, I looked him up over there, and he's saying he's in the documentary and that he learned something during his interview that makes him now doubt Casey's guilt. He's being cagey about what he's learned because he says he's contractually not allowed to talk about it. :rolleyes:

Eleven years after being acquitted for the murder of her two-year-old daughter Caylee, Casey Anthony is returning to the spotlight this month in a Peacock docuseries to "tell her truth" to the public.

Fox Nation host Nancy Grace, who declined an invitation to participate in the series, was left outraged by the decision to give Anthony a platform, slamming her as a relentless liar.

"Now she has a platform to a spew another batch of lies. I don't condone that. I don't agree with it. It's wrong," she told "Fox & Friends" host Ainsley Earhardt, stressing the duct tape that was found wrapped three times around Caylee's skull...

I feel so badly for George: first his evil daughter blames him for the murder of Caylee, then his wife lied on the stand perjuring herself to save her no-good lying daughter-in an attempt to get her daughter acquitted and guess what, it worked (for several reasons)---Cindy chose Casey over precious Caylee. I keep wishing Casey would get hit by a bus-- karma has not done its job

I feel so badly for George: first his evil daughter blames him for the murder of Caylee, then his wife lied on the stand perjuring herself to save her no-good lying daughter-in an attempt to get her daughter acquitted and guess what, it worked (for several reasons)---Cindy chose Casey over precious Caylee. I keep wishing Casey would get hit by a bus-- karma has not done its job
Not to mention accusing him of molesting her as a child during the trial! Just gross.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zootopian2
Back