Potential Arson 20 years ago

Yeah, I don't think driving by Roseburg on the freeway on the way to Portland could be considered "stalking."

Sorry to be graphic but maybe LE suspects that Terri burned Kyron's body after murdering him so they want to find examples of fire in crimes in Terri's past to explain why they don't have Kyron's body if they bring the case to court?

OMG ! I was thinking the same thing about burning the body -- but I just could NOT bring myself to write what you just wrote ... Maybe that is one of the reasons they have not been able to find Kyron ...

This is so sad ! This case is SO HEARTBREAKING !!!

Prayers that Kyron may come home soon !

If Desiree is stalking Terri then this is not good. It will only cause confusion down the line. She is overstepping her boundary on this one. I just don't think she is thinking clearly and with good cause since Kyron disappeared.

I do NOT believe that Desiree is "stalking" TH and she would NOT do something like that ... Desiree has tremendous "WILLPOWER" and strength. She has never even confronted TH !

Prayers that Kyron is found soon ! and Prayers for Desiree !

I do NOT believe that Desiree is "stalking" TH and she would NOT do something like that ... Desiree has tremendous "WILLPOWER" and strength. She has never even confronted TH !

Prayers that Kyron is found soon ! and Prayers for Desiree !

Not to argue, but a few things to think about. Medford is around three or so hours from Roseburg, quite a drive to get to Portland. Also, DY was in Roseburg handing out fliers and instructing people to ask TH where kyron is at. I do think she is intimidating TH and trying to wring a confession out of her. Like it or not DYs behavior could cause some unbalanced crazy to take matters into their own hands. Someone with a gun and diminished capacity could commit a horrible act and decide that they were doing it to help DY find Kyron. Vigilante justice does not play well with the courts.

Maybe LE is trying to see if anyone disliked Terri and or her family enough 20 years ago to try to burn down their house. I also think that the presence of the sheriff near the Moultans house could have been because the Moultans received some sort of threat. Of course the news reporter tried to make it seem as if the sheriff was there to put pressure on Terri.

Not to argue, but a few things to think about. Medford is around three or so hours from Roseburg, quite a drive to get to Portland.

To clarify, Medford to Roseburg is about an hour & a half drive. One has to pass through Roseburg (which straddles the freeway) to get to Portland from Medford.
It's about 3 hours further from Roseburg to Portland (a drive I can almost do in my sleep, not that I ever have! :D )

It's not very suprising to hear of things happening in the past. There's at least one thing that I've always wondered about. Probably nothing can be proven though. Poor Kyron.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ceishen637
Back