Prosecutors Ask For Hearing On How Baez Is Getting Paid

Humble-Opinion:wolf:

I have read previously that jail staff had to advise Baez seven times about improper touching or sitting too close, etc, before they actually filed some sort of complaint- how in the world can he claim an expectation of privacy?

One thing is certain, the State is over his antics and hitting him hard.

The way I recall it, the media picked up on the fact that JB was advised to "take the huggie conduct down a few notches." That was instructed by jail personnel who were observing atty & client through the window of the meeting room. :nono::Banane59:

It was somebody who had read the media story who then complained to the bar. :read: :eek::eek::eek:
I do not recall it as being the actual people within the correctional system as being the ones to officially complain.

Just my recollection, could be wrong. But if I am right, it's a little less threatening to the atty, I'd expect, if the complainant is a news buff and not someone in an official capacity. It may have been someone from a state other than Florida who complained if I recall.

:wolf: Humble-Opinion
now I'm gonna have to look:sleuth: I'm wondering...

Maybe the reason why she signed it the way she did, too.
You know what I think about the note from Casey? I think she did it to "prove" she was not coached by Baez to say what she said. Didn't work for me though. Remember most of his "motions" are in legalese. This one was not.

Is the hearing today?

You know what I think about the note from Casey? I think she did it to "prove" she was not coached by Baez to say what she said. Didn't work for me though. Remember most of his "motions" are in legalese. This one was not.

Is the hearing today?

I kinda view his motions as the antichrist of "legalese." He needs :help:.

Orlando news has been reporting that there is a hearing on Thursday. Today, I haven't heard.
If it's Thursday today though, I am reallllly behind.

I kinda view his motions as the antichrist of "legalese." He needs :help:.

Orlando news has been reporting that there is a hearing on Thursday. Today, I haven't heard.
If it's Thursday today though, I am reallllly behind.
Sorry. Today is Wednesday, March 11. March 12 is tomorrow and it's a Thursday, according to my calendar. And I think there's one on Friday as well. I forget what that one is about. :bow:

What's up with the "thanks" thing? Messed up my whole page! Not directed at you, but everyone on the boards.

Hang On. I am not aware that Casey has signed any rights over to Cindy for Caylee's remains or other. If I am wrong please correct me, but I have never seen confirmation of that.

I'm not aware of anything like that either. I was more responding to the thought that there were no avenues to strip those rights from the defendant, against her wishes...:wink:

On Tru TV now talking about hearing tomorrow!

Will be covered per Jean Kesarez (sp) & Lisa Bloom.

Sorry. Today is Wednesday, March 11. March 12 is tomorrow and it's a Thursday, according to my calendar. And I think there's one on Friday as well. I forget what that one is about. :bow:

What's up with the "thanks" thing? Messed up my whole page! Not directed at you, but everyone on the boards.

Appreciated, Dunlurken. :blowkiss:

I don't know what's going on but I am avoiding that "T" word.

BTW, it's 2009, right? :grandma: :Banane39:

kidding.....

:wolf:

Showing video & mention of our Websleuth's member.

JK says you can see the love & care & gentleness with her daughter!!??

On Tru TV now talking about hearing tomorrow!

Will be covered per Jean Kesarez (sp) & Lisa Bloom.

Thanks. Oh...and don't you just love the lovely Jean Casarez (sp?)... who said Casey looked so young and scared at the hearing before last? :rolleyes:

I'm sorry, but ever since Jean C. called Melanie McGuire LOVELY, I've not had a whole lot of respect for her reporting.

(not directed towards you traffic - I'm just spoutin' off at the mouth this morning)

Thanks. Oh...and don't you just love the lovely Jean Casarez (sp?)... who said Casey looked so young and scared at the hearing before last? :rolleyes:

I'm sorry, but ever since Jean C. called Melanie McGuire LOVELY, I've not had a whole lot of respect for her reporting.

(not directed towards you traffic - I'm just spoutin' off at the mouth this morning)

I totally agree with you!!!

I've followed lots of cases on Court TV and often felt as though she was in a different courtroom when she reported!

JC actually states that Casey appears to be a NORMAL mother!

ONE video!

Obviously hasn't watched the other vids where she totally ignores poor Caylee.

Normal, Ughhhhhh.......

They need to compare that video to the latest doc dump! The shorts Caylee is wearing appear similar to those found with the remains.

Makes ME rethink that video!

JC actually states that Casey appears to be a NORMAL mother!

ONE video!

Obviously hasn't watched the other vids where she totally ignores poor Caylee.

Normal, Ughhhhhh.......
Do you have a link to those videos? Or can you tell me where I can find them.

OOO I agree, plus none of them are working George, Cindy or Lee. So how are they living we know they were broke and behind in bills before all this even started. Every time we see Cindy it looks to me like she has new clothes on, new hair cut and color. Someone has to be paying for it and it looks like it's Caylee.

Lee is working ..
He's parking cars, he said so himself during the deposition ..

They need to compare that video to the latest doc dump! The shorts Caylee is wearing appear similar to those found with the remains.

Makes ME rethink that video!
Children grow very quickly as we all know. Caylee's hair was very short during that video of the "loving" Mom and Caylee. She appeared to be about 2. When she was taken/murdered, she was almost three. I do not think those were the shorts found with Caylee's remains. But we shall see.

Children grow very quickly as we all know. Caylee's hair was very short during that video of the "loving" Mom and Caylee. She appeared to be about 2. When she was taken/murdered, she was almost three. I do not think those were the shorts found with Caylee's remains. But we shall see.

I agree, Caylee seemed much younger, smaller and her hair was shorter.

I don't think those shorts would have even fit her in June.

Shorts are often worn for a lot longer than pants are, simply because they don't show the growth of the leg nearly as much. Most toddler waists don't grow much for several years.....at least in my vast experience of 3 children and one Princess.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
widaniels
Back