Question and Answer thread

Is there a place to get transcript of sex tapes. Most of the tape was sensored so I heard very little. Thanks to everyone that helps new people like myself navigate the site.

It seems lie Jodi Arias is incapable of answering the most simple questions with YES or NO. Always a twisted song and dance before she gets to the point which clearly is wasting of judicial resources. Recalling Judge Ito and his failure to take control of the court in the O. J. Simpson case, I would like to ask IF THE JUDGE CAN ORDER DEFENDANT TO ANSWER QUESTIONS IN A CLEAR AND PRECISE MANNER without it interfering with defendant's constitutional rights to a fair trial???

The other thread moves too fast...verified attorneys - Why is Nurmi allowed to coach his witness from defense table?

Were there texts, email, or cell phone evidence proving that JA spoke with TA about coming to see him on the June 4th? Did he know she was coming and approx. what time? Is there anywhere were all text msgs in evidence are posted on WS? Thanks

Wrong thread...carry on, don't mind me...

Does anyone know if the trial will continue to be shown on InSession in it's entirety?

Thanks so much!

Does anyone know if the trial will continue to be shown on InSession in it's entirety?

Thanks so much!

I saw a post on another thread from a WS who spoke with Beth Karras. Beth is being layed off and IS is going to 2 hours a day and may continue to cover the trial. She stated that letters to InSession are requested to save Beth Karras since she is the best they have. Also, Beth Karras will be starting up her own FB page very shortly. I sure hate they are laying her off and things are changing. What's the point of watching InSession anymore for trials?! :furious:

Sometime during yesterday's cross exam, I missed the part that the plastic cup in the shower was discussed. It's probably not an important thing, but it's bugging me so much...why did she need to use the cup in that shower???

did I hear correctly yesterday (2/28) that there was glass somewhere either in the bathroom or in the shower?

Did she ever say who broke in to her GP's house and stole[ $30.00 & gun?]

Police report?Will that be coming up to clear this issue up?

I saw a post on another thread from a WS who spoke with Beth Karras. Beth is being layed off and IS is going to 2 hours a day and may continue to cover the trial. She stated that letters to InSession are requested to save Beth Karras since she is the best they have. Also, Beth Karras will be starting up her own FB page very shortly. I sure hate they are laying her off and things are changing. What's the point of watching InSession anymore for trials?! :furious:

I suppose the TRUE Life trials are not a big money maker?
I have always enjoyed Beth's reports.
Maybe someone should consider a Cable channel dedicated entirely to trials?
Or maybe a You Tube Channel similar to the good old COURT TV days?
I do miss the Good Old Days.
I bought my Official Court TV Down vest during the trial of
Westerfield...:banghead:

Is there a thread here for analysis of the photos taken right before she murdered him?
I am confused as to what I am looking at (example: the dragging photo) and is blood spatter behind him on the shower wall in the last haunting "alive" picture?

Does anyone know what all was taken from her grandparents house?

Sometime during yesterday's cross exam, I missed the part that the plastic cup in the shower was discussed. It's probably not an important thing, but it's bugging me so much...why did she need to use the cup in that shower???

did I hear correctly yesterday (2/28) that there was glass somewhere either in the bathroom or in the shower?

I missed this yesterday too as I think the testimony was during a commercial. Today I heard a brief recap of the case where they showed JA being asked about 'the glass' she used to clean up blood in the bathroom. The glass was taken from the cabinet underneath the sink and used to pour water on blood (I think). They showed a picture of a pinkish stain on the bottom part of the bathroom wall that they said was caused by JA using the glass to wet the bathroom. She said, 'yes'.

Still, I don't quite understand the whole scenario, as that type of water ring would be caused by a standing high water level (like a flood or overflowed bathtub, etc.) but she agreed that she used the glass to try to clean up in the bathroom.

It seems lie Jodi Arias is incapable of answering the most simple questions with YES or NO. Always a twisted song and dance before she gets to the point which clearly is wasting of judicial resources. Recalling Judge Ito and his failure to take control of the court in the O. J. Simpson case, I would like to ask IF THE JUDGE CAN ORDER DEFENDANT TO ANSWER QUESTIONS IN A CLEAR AND PRECISE MANNER without it interfering with defendant's constitutional rights to a fair trial???

I'm sorry I can't answer your question, maybe if you put this in the Legal Questions and Answers thread (although it does move fast) it would get more notice??

I remember that part of her testimony but I will have to go and look for it . . .. I was thinking @ the time that JM said "glass" . . . . . . there was a plastic cup found with TA's body in the shower and I have seen a couple of posters here say those are one and the same. I kept thinking the "glass" on TA's body was glass pieces but I may have misinterpreted what JM was saying.

After all of all the "semantic" play this week . . . . I feel like there are two or more meanings to every word spoken by JA and JM.

At this point. . . I am not sure whether to believe JM is completely finished or if he was just finished for the day. He stated 'I've got nothing else" or something similar.

does that mean 'nothing else' today or nothing else to cross examine JA with? Is he completely done?

I think it was mentioned that someone broke into Jodi's grandparent's home on May 28. If that date is correct, it would have been exactly one week before she killed Travis.

I read somewhere that the person took one thing from each room. There was the gun, a DVD player or VCR, and $30 from Jodi's room. Jodi said that her laptop was hidden in a laundry basket under some clothes. There were other guns there, but only the 25 was missing. Plus there were other small higher-priced items that the person didn't take. I thought I had heard that there was no evidence of a break-in, but yesterday I read somewhere that the door was pushed in. We know now that Jodi is strong enough to have done that.

I need to know how or why Jodi changed her plans to visit Travis
Did he contact her or did she contact him?
Do we have proof of they way the contact was made like a text, call ,or email?
Because if he call her and asked her to visit him then it can be premeditated.
Need to know

Question: where does the prosecution and defense say the rope came from?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back